Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 223 of 256 1 2 221 222 223 224 225 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:24 and got up at 10:00. I changed one note, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, put the cortisone for a forty-eighth time, wrote two notes, changed one note and did one search and added one picture, checked two things and changed one note, changed one note and deleted two links, changed six notes and added five links and checked one thing, changed one note and checked twelve things and calculated one thing, created one folder and calculated one thing and added thirty-one pictures, checked one thing, watched the introduction of Michael Fassbender's new character in the Alien universe and then deleted it, changed one note and calculated four things and checked nine things and changed the place of four links and deleted one link, deleted one link, changed one note and calculated three things and checked nine things and changed the place of thirteen links and deleted three links, watched The Simpsons at 16:30, changed one note and deleted one link, changed eight notes, checked eight things and did two searches and deleted two links and erased one note and wrote one note and added one link, changed one note and added six links, deleted one picture and changed one note, changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link and changed the place of one link and calculated one thing, changed one note and checked one thing and calculated one thing and added one link, changed one note and deleted one link and added three links, changed three notes, checked one thing, put the cortisone for a forty-ninth time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:26 and got up at 9:00. I changed one note, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, put the cortisone for a fiftieth time, wrote two notes and changed one note, did two searches and added one picture and deleted one link and checked one thing, changed three notes and deleted one link, ran errands with dad (Rimouski = 13:00 eyebrows electrolysis appointment [he stayed in the car] + Les Aliments M&M ~ Mont-Joli = IGA), wrote a review of a seller on Amazon Canada, changed one note and deleted one link, checked two things, changed three notes, changed five notes, changed one note and added one link and calculated one thing, checked two things, changed my toothbrush and tongue cleaner, changed the place of two links and changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes, changed seven notes and added five links, checked one thing, changed eight notes and added five links and calculated one thing, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:30, got one information, checked two things and changed five notes and added four links, checked one thing, put the cortisone for a fifty-first time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:36 and got up at 12:14. I changed one note, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, put the cortisone for a fifty-second time, wrote one note and changed two notes, changed one note and checked two things, changed two notes and deleted one link, changed six notes, changed six notes and added four links and calculated one thing, changed one note, changed one note, changed two notes and deleted one link and did one search, changed two notes, changed one note and did one search and added one picture, changed one note and deleted one link and calculated one thing and checked thirteen things, changed four notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and changed the place of four links and checked one thing, changed one note and added three links, changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link and changed the place of two links, rinsed my mouth with a powder (it somehow turned into a paste so it was hard - by the end i took some with a finger and put it directly where it hurts which is the gums at the top right), did one search and got four informations, watched a new movie at 21:00, added on epicture, deleted one link, put the cortisone for a fifty-third time, took melatonin. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:56 and got up at 11:49. I changed one note, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, put the cortisone for a fifty-fourth time, wrote one note and changed two notes, changed one note and checked two things, changed one note and deleted one link and calculated one thing, changed one note and did one search and added one picture, restarted my computer thanks to an update on my anti-virus, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, wrote a review of a seller on Amazon Canada, changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, changed two notes and deleted one link, changed the place of one link, changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed three notes, changed one note and added one link, calculated one thing and checked twenty-nine things, changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link and checked three things and changed the place of one link, changed one note, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:30, deleted one link and checked one thing and did two searches and added two links, changed seven notes and added five links, changed the place of two links, checked one thing and changed the place of one link, calculated one thing, put the cortisone for a fifty-fifth time. It was a melatonin night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:53 and got up at 12:45. I changed one note, could not again open Windows Defender, rotated my pillow, put the cortisone for a fifty-sixth time, wrote one note and changed two notes, changed one note and checked two things, did one search and added one picture and changed one note, changed two notes and deleted one link, changed one note and wrote twelve notes, changed two notes and deleted one link, listened to a new album (did some cleaning a little during this - mostly papers and things like that which should not of been where it was) then wrote the review on Amazon Canada and deleted the link, changed five notes, changed three notes, changed two notes and deleted one link and did one search, did one search and changed one note and wrote one note, changed four notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note, changed two notes and added seven links, changed three notes, checked two things and did two searches and added two links and deleted two links, changed the place of one link and changed one note and deleted one link, did one search, got one information, did one search, checked one thing, calculated one thing, checked one thing, put the cortisone for a fifty-seventh time. It was a melatonin night and a very bad day.

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Well, it is Christmas Eve - earlier I made pancakes for DH and me, later I'll bake Christmas cookies and watch some Christmas films on TV ... smile

A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
I made 24 roladin yesterday for Christmas dinner and ran around town looking for the dumpling mix. I've changed the menu though and we will have roladin today, the dumplings, and red cabbage. Tomorrow when the family is here I will make roast beef, Yorkshire pudding, roasted potatoes, corn pudding. I made an exquisite pie today for tomorrow and tomorrow will make a peach cobbler. There will be 9 here for dinner. We were at my son's last evening and I made eggplant Parmesan. 'Tis the season to make all your favorite dishes.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:17 and got up at 11:56. I changed one note, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, put the cortisone for a fifty-eighth time, calculated one thing and checked one thing and changed three notes and wrote one note, changed two notes, changed one note and did one search and added one link, changed eight notes and added six links, changed two notes, changed one note and did one search and added one link, changed one note and wrote one note, changed one note, changed one note and checked two things, changed one note and did one search and added two pictures, changed one note and wrote one note and asked mom something and got one information (later told her), changed seven notes, changed one note and changed the place of one link, changed one note and added two links, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes, did two searches, changed seven notes and added five links, changed one note, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:00, erased eleven notes and changed one note and did one search and added one link, wrote six notes, got two informations, calculated two things and added eight links, watched Ghost Adventures at 0:00, got two informations, did one search, put the cortisone for a fifty-ninth time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 5:09 and got up at 13:40. I changed one note, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, washed my bedding except the duvet, put the cortisone for a sixtieth time, erased one note and wrote one note and changed three notes, changed one note and checked two things, did one search and added one picture, changed one note and added five links, changed two notes, calculated one thing and changed one note, added five links and changed nine notes, changed one note, calculated one thing and checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link and changed the place of one link, changed four notes, changed two notes, changed five notes, did one search and got one information, changed two notes, changed three notes, changed one note, changed one note, changed one note, restarted my computer because it went crazy (was about to close the electricity when i was finally able to reach the restart option), did one search and checked one thing and added one link, watched a new movie at 22:40, added one picture, deleted one link, checked one thing, put the cortisone for a sixty-first time. It was a melatonin night and a very bad day.

Page 223 of 256 1 2 221 222 223 224 225 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.