Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 222 of 256 1 2 220 221 222 223 224 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I forgot to mention that I also washed my washcloths and towels, mom got it all in the dryer then I did the rest after eating after getting back.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:09 and got up at 11:59. I changed one note, deleted one picture, restarted my computer thanks to two Windows updates then could not again open Windows Defender, put the cortisone for a thirty-eighth time, erased one note and wrote one note and changed one note, did one search and added one picture and changed one note, calculated one thing and wrote ten notes, changed three notes and deleted one link, changed two notes and checked one thing, added one link and deleted one link and changed the place of one link and changed one note, changed one note and erased one note and calculated one thing and checked forty-six things, changed one note, changed one note and deleted two links and got one information, changed nine notes and added one link and calculated one thing, checked one thing, checked one thing, deleted one link and checked three things and added three links and changed three notes, changed one note and checked one thing and added one link, checked one thing, watched the Dallas Stars at 19:00, calculated one thing and changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and restarted my computer because of a webpage that froze, changed one note and deleted one link, checked one thing and changed six notes and added six links, changed one note and deleted one link and changed the place of one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, put the cortisone for a thirty-ninth time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
I got caught up on my grocery shopping as the snow has melted away in the rain. Temps are above freezing now.

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Yes, I do love Louise Penny books - I think this is the last one to read with Inspector Gamache.

A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
We went to Maymont today for a tour and carriage ride and then lunch. There were 15 of us. The Dooly Mansion was beautiful.

https://maymont.org/

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 5:05 and got up at 14:00. I changed one note, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, put the cortisone for a fortieth time, erased one note and wrote one note and calculated one thing and changed two notes, changed one note and erased thirteen notes, changed two notes and deleted one link, did one search and added one picture and changed two notes and deleted one link, erased one note and changed one note and calculated four things and checked fifty-three things and changed the place of six links and deleted two links, changed three notes, changed eight notes, changed two notes and added five links, changed two notes and deleted one link and changed the place of one link, checked one thing and added six links and changed nine notes, changed one note, changed one note and deleted two links and checked five things, changed one note and deleted one link, watched a new movie at 21:00, got one information, watched Beat Bobby Flay at 0:00, changed one note and deleted one link, deleted one link, put the cortisone for a forty-first time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
My daughter and I went to visit a friend of many years. She's semi-housebound and undergoing cancer treatment. We had a lot of fun chatting.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:24 and got up at 13:00. I changed one note, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, rotated my pillow, put the cortisone for a forty-second time, erased one note and changed ten notes and wrote one note, changed one note and calculated one thing, changed one note and got two informations, changed two notes and deleted one link, changed two notes, changed eight notes, changed seven notes and checked one thing, erased one note and calculated five things and checked forty-six things and changed the place of eight links and deleted two links, changed three notes and added five links and calculated one thing and checked one thing, changed two notes and deleted one link and changed the place of one link, changed two notes, did one search and added one picture, watched the Dallas Stars at 19:00, checked one thing and changed three notes, checked one thing, did one search and added one link, watched Hell's Kitchen at 23:00, checked two things and did fifteen searches and added fifteen links, checked one thing, put the cortisone for a forty-third time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:29 and got up at 12:00. I changed one note, changed one note, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, put the cortisone for a forty-fourth time, erased one note and wrote one note and changed one note, did one search and added one picture and changed one note, checked two things, changed seven notes and added six links and checked one thing, changed two notes, changed two notes and deleted one link, changed six notes, changed one note, changed one note and wrote one note and calculated one thing, checked one thing, changed two notes and deleted one link, changed four notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed three notes, changed two notes, added one link, changed six notes and added five links, calculated two things and checked thirty-five things and changed the place of eight links, erased one note and changed one note, checked one thing and calculated one thing and changed the place of two links and deleted two links, changed one note, watched the Dallas Stars at 19:00, did one search and deleted fifteen links and added one link, deleted one link and changed the place of two links and added two links and checked two things, changed the place of one link and changed one note and deleted one link, erased one note and changed five notes and added five links and calculated one thing, checked one thing and changed one note and deleted one link, watched Ghost Adventures at 0:00, changed five notes and added five links and checked one thing, erased one note, put the cortisone for a forty-fifth time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:09 and got up at 11:00. I changed one note, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, washed my bedding except the duvet, put the cortisone for a fort-sixth time, erased one note and changed two notes, checked two things and changed one note, did one search and added one picture and changed one note, changed two notes, erased six notes and changed one note and calculated four things and checked thirty-one things and changed the place of eleven links and deleted three links, changed seven notes and added six links and checked one thing and calculated one thing, changed one note, checked one thing and wrote one note, erased one note and changed two notes, changed three notes, changed one note and calculated five things and checked twenty-one things and changed the place of four links and deleted two links, changed two notes, changed two notes, changed one note, watched Pawn Stars at 17:30, changed one note and deleted one link and checked one thing, changed the place of one link and changed four notes and wrote one note, changed six notes and added five links, changed one note and added fourteen links, calculated one thing and changed the place of one link, calculated one thing and changed the place of three links, changed the place of three links, changed the place of four links, changed two notes, changed one note and calculated three things and checked fourteen things and changed the place of four links and deleted one link, changed one note and calculated three things and checked eleven things and changed the place of two links and deleted one link, changed the place of two links and changed five notes and added five links, added thirteen links and changed five notes, changed the place of one link and deleted two links, deleted one link and changed the place of one link, checked one thing, put the cortisone for a forty-seventh link. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Page 222 of 256 1 2 220 221 222 223 224 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.