logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 219 of 256 1 2 217 218 219 220 221 255 256
S
S
Mona, that sounds amazing! I've never even heard of Strawberry Hill House - I think I need to make it my mission to find out more.

Strawberry Fields, though, I do know a bit more about - I'm a Scouser (native of Liverpool, for anyone who doesn't know the term).

Today, I am splitting my time between working (I work from home), doing some housework and planning for Christmas.

Sarah V Monaghan
English Culture Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
Shark
I will be working from home today. I am expecting a friend to fly in from out of town, so I plan to go out for lunch. Writing is always in the plan. I have already begun to write.

Celestine A. Gatley
Baptist Editor

A Designed Transformation

Baptist Site
Baptist Forum
A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
yes, strawberry fields -

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:59 and got up at 12:58. I changed one note, deleted one picture, could not open Windows Defender for a fourth time, washed my bedding except the duvet, put the cortisone for a fourth time, wrote one note and changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, did one search and added one picture, changed three notes and deleted one link, changed three notes, wrote two notes, watched Pawn Stars at 17:00, changed five notes, changed one note and deleted one link, calculated one thing and checked one thing, changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, watched The Dead Files at 20:00, got one information, changed one note and deleted one link, checked one thing, checked four things, watched Curb Your Enthusiasm at 22:00, changed one note and deleted one link and checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link and checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link and checked one thing, put the cortisone for a fifth time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
I forgot to mention that after the last hockey game I again emailed Sportsnet because they again cut the game (this time it was during the first period for a few minutes), I am stuck on one of their channel again tomorrow despite them being in an American city!

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
It's stormy again, so indoor stuff. I'll be putting up a review for a book I enjoyed: "The Scientific Proof of God: Unified Field Theory Explained" by Fredrick Swaroop Honig. smile

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:15 and got up at 13:27. I checked one thing, changed one note, deleted one picture, restarted my computer because of a Windows update and could not open Windows Defender for a fifth time, wrote one note and changed one note, did one search and got one information, changed one note and deleted one link, checked one thing and changed four notes and added four links, checked two things and deleted two links and made an online order, changed five notes, changed one note and deleted one link and checked one thing, changed five notes, did one search and added one picture, changed one note and added nine links and calculated one thing, did one search, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, did one search and checked one thing, watched Canada's Worst Driver at 22:00, changed one note and deleted one link, checked five things and changed the place of one link, changed one note and deleted one link, put the cortisone for a seventh time. It was a one time get up night and a very bad day.

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
It was a beautiful day - sunny and nice. Leaves are falling like crazy though.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:08 and got up at 13:58. I checked one thing and calculated one thing, changed one note, deleted one picture, could not open Windows Defender for a sixth time, put the cortisone for an eighth time, changed two notes, changed one note, changed five notes, did one search and added one picture, changed one note and deleted one link, watched Chopped at 17:00, changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, checked one thing and calculated one thing and wrote one note, changed three notes, changed one note and added two links, changed the place of three links and checked two things, deleted one link, changed two notes and added one picture, changed one note and deleted one link and checked one thing, added one link, added one link and changed the place of one link, checked one thing and changed one note and deleted one link, got one information, wrote one note, watched the Dallas Stars at 22:00, changed one note and deleted one link, wrote two notes, erased one note, put the cortisone for a ninth time. Had a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:29 and got up at 14:06. I checked one thing, changed one note, deleted one picture, could not open Windows Defender for a seventh time, put the cortisone for a tenth time, changed two notes, wrote one note and changed one note, checked five things and wrote one note and added one link, changed one note and checked one thing and wrote one note and added one link, checked one thing and deleted one link, calculated one thing, changed six notes and deleted one link, changed one note and added one link, changed three notes and deleted one link, changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes, changed one note and added four links, changed one note and added one link and changed the place of four links, did one search and added one picture and calculated one thing, changed two notes, deleted one link and changed one note, changed two notes and deleted one link, erased one note, watched a new movie at 19:40, deleted one link, changed two notes, changed one note and added one link and checked two things, got one information, deleted one link and changed one note, checked two things and changed one note and added one link, changed one note and checked one thing and added four links, did one search, deleted three links and checked one thing and changed one note, checked three things, checked one thing, put the cortisone for an eleventh time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Page 219 of 256 1 2 217 218 219 220 221 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.