Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 98 of 134 1 2 96 97 98 99 100 133 134
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
The cortisone, the thirty-first game of the Dallas Stars, Canada's Worst Driver and if the inflammation is still there the cortisone.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
The cortisone, waxing and if the inflammation is still there the cortisone.

N
N
The cortisone, the thirty-second game of the Dallas Stars and if the inflammation is still there the cortisone.

N
N
The cortisone, a new movie and if the inflammation is still there the cortisone.

BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Online Content
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Meeting an old friend for dinner.

N
N
The cortisone, the thirty-third game of the Dallas Stars, Hell's Kitchen (i hope Elise gets eliminated soon because i cannot take it anymore - im seriously thinking of not watching anymore and even never watch again if she wins - will watch tonight still hoping she FINALLY goes!!!!!!!!!) and if the inflammation is still there the cortisone.

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
Today, my daughter and I went through my MIL's house; found photos and albums. Tonight dinner with friends at the historical park - Boar's Head Festival.

N
N
The cortisone, the thirty-fourth game of the Dallas Stars, Ghost Adventures and if the inflammation is still there the cortisone.

N
N
Tucker Carlson has always been someone I liked despite working for Fox News when I first saw him (or perhaps he was not there yet - anyway he is not 1 of the many AWFUL journalist + he is cute and he does not take himself seriously), one day in August I started only getting my news from the channel The Liberty Hound on Youtube and almost (at least during that time) all their videos were of him so I became a fan and soon after a crush developed which has not left, I then started only checking Very Fake News for my news and they did not post a lot (again at least during that time) and not a lot of those videos were of him but I decided that later I would only watch his videos so I found seven other channels and today has been the twenty-third day that during the day I find his videos (started where i was when i stopped checking the first channel mentioned) and then by each day (only started doing that for oct 4 - it was too difficult to find the doubles so ended up with a new system) are put together and the doubles and triples and so on are deleted, I developed that system later so I only have all the October 18 aside and only watch all until October 8 so I am very late.

Tomorrow I won't watch a new movie and besides washing my bedding like every Sunday and the every day things I do I will just focus on finding the videos, if I can get them all I will be able to only focus on watching. Plus there are the three days of christmas so that idiotic time of year will go by quicker this year.

If I am all caught up when we will finally have visitors or if I am healthy before then I will visit the seven channels every morning until the house is sold or we have visitors to get all his videos to watch the same day and since it will only be for one day (except the first day i will have to finish watching all starting the first of that morning) it will be easier especially since it will be waiting for me in my favorites (i send all to my friends via email and none of my friends are complaining and 2 in particular love it), if I am not caught up I will just start watching him on television then and stop that.

There are a few subjects I do not agree with him mainly religion and abortion (he lost an interview with a satanist in september and it was all because of his faith - he could not remain professional), climate change (i can see him change his mind 1 day) and gun control (he just go off the rails - he went off on 2 perfectly sane guests in the start of october or maybe the first was end of the previous month) but who cares; first of all we cannot find one person who has the exact same opinion on every subjects as us and also he is one of the rare real journalist, and yes his cuteness and charm does not hurt either!

N
N
The cortisone, continue the Tucker Carlson marathon and if the inflammation is still there the cortisone.

Page 98 of 134 1 2 96 97 98 99 100 133 134

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.