Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 29 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 28 29
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
The pain was almost extreme yesterday until I took my shower then it slowly came back but never to the extend it was before. I have no pain since getting up but I feel weak and could not eat my small breakfast. I decided to wait one hour after my morning routine was done to take the first pills, I thought yesterday the worst would be the second times but it will be the first since I am hungry but at the same time have tummy aches (almost heartburns). I have to take it all, I will think of Shumi so that should help me, poor him is still learning how to walk and talk and everything else so I can chew twenty-eight pills in one week!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I almost threw up several times when taking the pills and a few other times later. It again took a long time to get rid of the taste. If it weren't of the taste that stays a long time it would not be that hard, it would just be over when it would be completely swallowed!

N
N
Also the pain is slowly coming back, it started a little bit before I took the pills and it is starting to get worst slowly but surely.

N
N
Less than an hour ago I took the last pills of the day, almost threw up just once that time. The pain went away mostly while I was taking it but it wants to come back now, before that it was almost unbearable that pain.

N
N
Less pain now and for at least an hour.

N
N
Last night a new pain started, less huge than the other pain but somehow it hurt more, it felt like I was cut (would say where but for some reason some parts of the anatomy are censored here), that pain continued before I went to bed and especially in bed but thankfully since I've been up it has not started again. I have some pain since getting up and some itching but it is far from being awful.

I will now go make a little food for after the first two pills are taken, I want to get the pills plus bread and icing exactly one hour again after my morning routine was finished, something is telling me that I cannot waste time for the firsts then again exactly seven hours later it will be the lasts but last night I cooked some food (potatoes in butter - so far the best to get rid quicker of the horrifying taste) before getting the pills and the rest, that did not bother me and stopped me from taking it all.

N
N
Wow I have no idea how I took those two pills but I did it! Before I started taking it I was close to throwing up and it remained like that minutes after, like now I still could throw up!

I forgot to mention that last night I was having some aches and was also shaking and had trouble getting straight again after bending over, I do not know if it was some side effects or it had nothing to do with the pills, maybe it was the infection angry that it is getting killed.

Wow, I am still shaking from what just happened with the last pills eek!

N
N
It's unbelievable how it stays on the tongue, once in a while the tongue releases the awful taste sick!

I had to go walk in the rain (love the rain so i did not mind) to get rid of the rest of the heartburns and all that, it worked.

N
N
Had to go back outside again. That heartburn comes back after leaving and now I have another ache (i think my stomach) and I feel worst by the minute. Plus not to mention that my tongue keeps giving me back the awful taste.

N
N
The next pills are taken.

I felt very sick before, I somehow managed to ate it, felt sick after (not as bad as before i took it) and now I am okay except that sometimes my head spins for a few seconds (strangely the taste is not as bad tonight - im not of course whining about that!!!).

Page 14 of 29 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 28 29

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.