Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 164 of 194 1 2 162 163 164 165 166 193 194
A
Amoeba
Amoeba
A
Corn Flakes in the morning and Tea at the night is patent.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
only decaffeinated tea at night. I have become hooked on some warm milk with Malt Ovaltine at night.

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), food made by mom (white boiled by her potatoes pan fried in olive oil and butter with pieces of a white onion and pepper), one raspberry Pop Tart, Knorr harvest chicken rice (added butter before it boiled and when it boiled and after it was cooked).

Also took Adult Essentials complete vitamin gummies for women.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter and caramel + 1 with butter - did not eat all of the last), a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream) and two slices of what was a pork roast (out the freezer 2 days before), some of the rice leftovers, Cheetos, seven white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter with onion salt and pepper and some of the rice leftovers, one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter then an egg scrambled on it.

I also took Adult Essentials complete vitamin gummies for women.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), four pieces of what was a pork roast (out the freezer the day before) boiled with three nantes carrots, some of the rice leftovers, three Gobstoppers (1 lime + 1 grape + 1 orange), six white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter with pieces of a white onion and one white mushroom pan fried in butter and the grease then an egg scrambled on it, part of a caramel Aero, some of the rice leftovers and six white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and pieces of a white onion pan fried in the grease and butter then an egg scrambled on it.

N
N
I forgot to mention that the toast also had caramel.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with a fresh white bread baked and cut at either IGA or Metro (no crusts - butter), a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream) and three nantes carrots, Les Aliments M&M potato nuggets with ketchup, Cheetos, another part of the caramel Aero, some of the rice leftovers and three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and pieces of a white onion pan fried in the grease and butter then an egg scrambled on it, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), a piece of what was a pork roast (out the freezer 2 days before) and two white potatoes and pieces of a rutabaga boiled (vegs eaten with butter - some pork remained), two white cup cakes baked by mom, some of the rice leftovers, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and onion salt and pieces of a white onion pan fried in the grease and butter then an egg scrambled on it, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with a fresh white bread baked and cut at either IGA or Metro (no crusts - butter), a sandwich (2 slices of the bread with no crusts + mustard + most of 1 egg scrambled), some of the rice leftovers, Cheetos, the rest of the rice leftovers, some of the pork leftovers and one boiled by mom the same day and six white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), ground beef (out the freezer 2 days before - it was made in patties before being put in there - i boiled 3) and brussel sprouts (frozen - Selection) ketchup with the beef and butter with the vegetable (2 patties remained), Knorr cheddar and broccoli rice (added butter before and when it boiled and after it was cooked), another part of the caramel Aero, the rest of the pork leftovers and two white boiled by mom two days before and two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil and onion salt.

Page 164 of 194 1 2 162 163 164 165 166 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.