Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 218 of 256 1 2 216 217 218 219 220 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:31 and got up at 10:28. I changed one note, deleted one picture, erased one note, could not open Windows Defender (apparently its all ok and will be back), got one information, ran errands in Mont-Joli with dad (he dropped me at the shopping mall then went at Ma Cabane En Gaspesie and i went to Dollarama and Hart then waited between the doors + IGA), changed one note, did one search and added one picture, changed two notes and added two links, deleted one link, deleted one link and added seven links, watched Chopped at 16:00, deleted one link, checked the houses (all 3 still available), changed two notes and added two links, added fifteen links and deleted one link, changed the place of four links, watched Beat Bobby Flay at 20:30, checked one thing and changed the place of one link, deleted one link, deleted two links and added twenty links, changed two notes and added two links, did one search, got one information, put the backup cream for a last time, left the exercise close out for mom to wash it for me this morning. It was an horrible night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:55 and got up at 12:03. I changed one note, checked one thing, changed one note, could not for asecond time open Windows Defender, deleted seventy-six pictures, changed one note, wrote one note, did one search, changed three notes and changed the place of one link, deleted one link and changed seven notes and added two links, changed five notes and added two links, did one search and added one picture, changed three notes, changed the place of two links and checked two things, changed my pillow, changed three notes and added two links and deleted one link, calculated three things, deleted one link, did one search, checked one thing and changed three notes and added two links, deleted one link, checked three things, changed one note, deleted one link, changed three notes and added two links, deleted one link, added one link, deleted one link, changed three notes and changed the place of one link, changed two notes and calculated one thing, watched the Dallas Stars at 21:00, got one information, changed one note and did two searches, deleted one link, checked one thing, got one information and did one search and changed one note, put the cortisone for the first time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:40 and got up at 12:54. I changed one note, deleted one picture, could not open Windows Defender for a third time, put cortisone for a second time, changed thirteen notes, wrote one note, deleted one link and checked one thing, wrote one note, did one search and added one picture, deleted one link, changed one note, deleted one link, wrote one note, changed four notes and added four notes, checked one thing and changed one note, deleted one link, added one link, changed one note and deleted one link, deleted one link and changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, erased four notes, watched a new movie at 20:00, did one search, deleted one link, watched Ghost Adventures at 0:00 (at :06 the electricity went off), wrote four notes, changed one note and deleted one link and checked one thing, changed the time to my alarm clock, put the cortisone for a third time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
When it said added four notes I meant links.

BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
What I did today was go to aww Strawberry Hill House in Twickenham (Greater London). It looks like a castle, but is actually a house that - in stages in the 18th century - Horace Walpole turned into a Gothic creation. Wikipedia describes it:
Quote:
Walpole rebuilt the existing house in stages starting in 1749, 1760, 1772 and 1776. These added gothic features such as towers and battlements outside and elaborate decoration inside to create "gloomth" to suit Walpole's collection of antiquarian objects, contrasting with the more cheerful or "riant"[2] garden. The interior included a Robert Adam fireplace; parts of the exterior were designed by James Essex. The garden contained a large seat shaped like a Rococo sea shell; it has been recreated in the 2012 restoration.

Mona Evans
For news, activities, pictures and more, sign up to the Astronomy Newsletter!

http://www.bellaonline.com/newsletter/astronomy
A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
Mona, Strawberry Hill - was there a Beatle song by that name?

I put out a snowman, angel, and a tree in my yard and worked on some genealogy!

A
Amoeba
Amoeba
A
Will go out for some shopping with my friends.

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Doing some editing to clean up my web pages. A good Monday task, and besides it's raining to hard to get out in the garden ... smile

BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Angie, almost a Beatle song. I'll admit that I was humming it as I walked from the bus stop - but theirs was "Strawberry Fields".

Mona Evans
For news, activities, pictures and more, sign up to the Astronomy Newsletter!

http://www.bellaonline.com/newsletter/astronomy
Page 218 of 256 1 2 216 217 218 219 220 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.