Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 162 of 194 1 2 160 161 162 163 164 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), two mini three cheese Selection pizzas, Gobstoppers (3 green + 1 red), Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, the rest of the cheese curds, some of the pork leftovers and five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and onion salt, the rest of the caramel Aero, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

I also took Adult Essentials complete vitamin gummies for women.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and caramel), the rest of the pork leftovers and three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter with pieces of a white onion, a Minions Kinder surprise, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, bows with Philadelphia cheese (put the rest in the fridge), five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with a fresh white bread baked and cut at IGA (no crusts - butter), a sandwich (most of a red tomato + miracle whip + 2 slices of gadoua white bread toasted without the crusts), Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, six Gobstopper (1 red + 1 orange + 1 green + 1 purple + 2 yellow), some of the pasta leftovers and five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and vegetable oil and with pieces of a white onion, the rest of that plate (some of the potatoes and onion remained and i went on the internet leaving it aside about an half an hour), Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), a sandwich (1 slice of gadoua white bread toasted with no crusts + miracle whip + the rest of the tomato), Les Aliments M&M potato nuggets with ketchup, a Minions Kinder surprise, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and some of the pasta leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and caramel), a piece of chicken (cooked by mom in the oven) with St-Hubert barbecue sauce (dad ate most of the chicken - 1 piece remained and i put it in the fridge), a Minions Kinder surprise, four white boiled by mom (2 the day before + 2 the same day) potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and butter and onion salt, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), a cup cake baked by mom, veal cubes boiled with four nantes carrots and one white potato (ate the vegs with butter and some of the pieces with the rest of the butter - a few meat remained), another cup cake, Les Aliments M&M potato nuggets with ketchup, another cup cake, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with a white bread baked and cut at IGA the day before (no crusts - butter), part of a cucumber and a sandwich (2 gadoua white slices toasted without crusts + miracle whip + most of a tomato), a cup cake with icing, Philadelphia cheese, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and butter and onion salt plus the veal leftovers, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), a sandwich (1 gadoua white bread slice toasted without crusts + miracle whip + some of the rest of the tomato) and some of the cucumber leftovers, a cup cake with icing, two white boiled by mom and one uncooked white potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and butter and onion salt, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, Philadelphia cheese, one nantes carrot, five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - 2 with butter + 1 with butter and caramel), Pastene tuna with olive oil, one mollaso cookie baked by mom (she used another recipe - it made fluffy cookies but it taste like no sugar is in it so disgusting - ate it all but i have no idea how i did that), two white boiled the same day by mom and four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and vegetable oil with pieces of a white onion, Philadelphia cheese, white rice with tomato paste.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - 2 with butter and caramel + 1 with butter ~ did not eat all of the last), Pastene tuna with vegetable oil, one Gobstopper (lime), rotini with white mushrooms pan fried in butter and tomato paste and onion salt (did not eat all that), one white boiled two days before by mom and four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

Page 162 of 194 1 2 160 161 162 163 164 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.