Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 217 of 256 1 2 215 216 217 218 219 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:10 and got up at 13:21. I calculated one thing, changed one note and added two links, deleted one picture, changed the electric clocks back (except their alarm clock since it was unplugged - missed electricity a few minutes before i got up), erased one note and changed one note, deleted one link, changed two notes, made an important phone call, made an online order, changed five notes, deleted one link, deleted one link, changed five notes, changed one note and added one link, changed eight notes, deleted one link, changed six notes, changed one note, watched the Dallas Stars at 19:30, checked three things and calculated one thing and wrote one note and changed two notes, erased one note, changed two notes, checked five things and calculated one thing and changed one note, erased one note and changed one note, deleted one link, checked four things and erased one note and wrote one note, checked five things and changed one note, changed one note, checked one thing, had to call the technical support of my satellite company, changed one note, did one search and added one picture, put the backup cream for a thirty-ninth time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

A
Amoeba
Amoeba
A
Will go to watch Justice League movie today.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:29 and got up at 13:50. I changed one note and added three links, erased one note and changed one note, changed two notes, deleted one link, changed eleven notes and checked one thing and changed the place of one link, deleted one link, erased four notes, did one search and added one picture, changed one note and checked one thing, deleted one link, changed nine notes, deleted one link, changed one note and added two links, changed two notes, checked one thing, deleted one document, watched Hell's Kitchen at 20:00, deleted one link, changed one note, watched Real Time at 22:00, erased three notes, did one search, wrote one note and changed one note, calculated one thing, wrote two notes and changed two notes and checked one thing, calculated one thing, deleted one link, changed one note, put the backup cream for a fortieth time. It was a one time get up night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:17 and got up at 11:00. I changed one note, changed one note, changed the place of three links and changed one note, changed ten notes, changed the place of one link, changed four notes, changed one note, watched the Dallas Stars at 14:00 and wrote to Sportsnet asking them if it was their fault that the last minute and few seconds was cut, wrote one note, changed five notes, changed four notes, erased four notes, deleted three links, did one search and added one picture, deleted two links, did one search and added one link and checked two things, did one search and checked three things, changed one note and added three links, changed the place of one link and checked two things, deleted two links, changed two notes, changed four notes and checked one thing, changed one note, checked one thing, added six links and deleted one link, deleted one link, added one link, watched Ghost Adventures at 21:00, checked two things, changed one note, changed the place of one link, calculated one thing and checked one thing, watched the overtime of the November 17 episode of Real Time, deleted two links and added seven links and calculated one thing and checked one thing, deleted one link, did one search, checked one thing, put the backup cream for a forty-first time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:35 and got up at 13:08. I changed one note, changed one note and added one link, deleted one picture, washed my bedding except the duvet, wrote one note, erased one note, changed one note and checked one thing, erased one note and deleted one link, checked one thing and changed the place of one link, wrote one note and changed one note, calculated one thing and did one search and wrote one note, deleted one link, deleted one link and made an online order, changed four notes, did one search and added one picture, changed the place of two links and changed two notes and did one search and added one link, changed sixteen notes and deleted one link, deleted two links, changed four notes, changed one note and added five links and deleted one link, changed one note and added three links, checked two things, deleted three links, changed two notes, erased fourteen notes and deleted twelve links, checked two things and wrote one note, changed the place of one link, wrote one note, pushed a wrong button on my satellite remote and after a few minutes was able to erase what that did, watched Curb Your Enthusiasm at 0:00, changed four notes and added four links and changed the place of one link, put the backup cream for a forty-second time. It was a very bad night and a bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:04 and got up at 14:04. I changed one note and added two links, deleted one picture, did one search and added one link and changed one note, changed two notes and added seven links and deleted one link, added one link and checked one thing, checked the houses (all 3 still available), changed one note and deleted one link, changed three notes and deleted one link, did one search and added one picture, did one search, did one search, got on einformation, changed four notes and added three links, changed one note and added one link, changed two notes, deleted one link and added seven links and changed the place of one link, watched Canada's Worst Driver at 22:00, wrote one note and made an online order and erased one note, changed four notes and added four links, deleted four links and added two links, got one information, put the backup cream for a thirty-third time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Online Content
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
I'm going to the Royal Academy of Arts to see the exhibition of the work of American artist Jasper Johns. That's probably enough culture for one day, but if not, there's also Dali/Duchamp in another gallery there.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:35 and got up at 13:51. I calculated one thing and changed one note, changed one note, deleted one picture, washed the washcloths used when shaving my face, changed one note, changed two notes, changed one note, deleted one link and added eight links and calculated one thing, changed the place of one link and changed four notes and added four links, changed two notes, did one search and added one picture, deleted one link and changed two notes, changed the place of two links and changed four notes, changed four notes and added four links, changed three notes, did one search and added one link, deleted one link, wrote one note and changed one note, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:30, added five links and changed five notes, calculated one thing, changed the place of twenty links, deleted one link, changed one note and added one link, got two informations, deleted four links, put the backup cream for a forty-fourth time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:59 and got up at 14:57. I changed one note and added three links, washed the washcloths used to clean my glasses, deleted one link, erased one note and changed one note, deleted one link, changed nine notes, did one search and added one picture, changed one note and added one link, deleted one link and got one information, changed two notes, deleted one link, got one information, changed the place of one link and changed three notes and added three links, checked one thing, changed three notes and added three links, checked one thing and added one link, deleted one link, changed three notes and added three links, deleted four links, checked one thing and changed three notes and added three links, changed two notes and added two links, changed one note, changed one note, changed two notes and added two links, watched the Dallas Stars at 21:00, erased one note, added one link and deleted one link, changed the place of sixteen links, signed the new ATM card and put it in my wallet, installed AVG Free and uninstalled Panda Free, put the backup cream for a forty-fifth time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Page 217 of 256 1 2 215 216 217 218 219 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.