Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 133 of 145 1 2 131 132 133 134 135 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Dad left at 8:40 and they came back after 15:00.

He washed his dishes all that time. He also pushed my buttons less than usual. The last day he had an attitude and pushed my buttons more than the previous days.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Sportsnet did it again! This time they cut a few minutes in the first period! I sent them another email after the game was over!

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
high today - I have a lot of work to finish up at my mother in law's house - I would like to get an auction house come in and take care of selling what is left.

N
N
Dad spends most of his time on television on "news" channels and today the main topic is bullying because a teenager killed himself due to this, before I got up I could hear dad hear about it and when I was upstairs cleaning my glasses a few minutes ago mom said right next to me that words can kill. So again proving that dad is a psychopath and mom a sociopath.

N
N
I got up when dad closed the door after 13:00 (a few minutes before still after that time mom went outside) mom came back when I was finishing my breakfast (she was so cold it took her a few minutes to start pushing my buttons) and dad just came back a few minutes ago (he is so tired he sat on his chair and he has not opened his tv).

N
N
Despite my life getting worst by the day I was able lately to stay calm but the past weeks it has been more and more difficult, I feel myself several times a day to the brink of losing it (this is happening right now), I will probably soon lose it which normally means I hit myself (havent done that in i think more than a year - the last time i hit myself so hard on the head i thought i gave myself a concussion).

N
N
When I was close to the end of my morning routine dad closed his television then mom came back from her walk and she went back outside and he went outside, he did came back almost immediately because he only went to get the mail which has been closer to our home for months thanks to work on our street that is not finished (will be in a few months - so they say) then several minutes later she came back but at least I got a few minutes of peace, when I can get a full second of peace it is always a miracle!

N
N
First I was hoping they would go on vacation (1 they want but will not go to because they know it would be a positive for me) then the hope was them visiting Ste-Florence and staying there the both of them at least one night, then it was them visiting Ste-Florence, then them running errands, then it was just the hope they would go outside and now all I have is to have the upstairs by myself. So I am afraid soon even that last thing would be out of the question except when they will be in bed.

There is a good news though; I have had something in my mind driving me almost to insanity and finally this morning I let it go and it is awesome, my brain is happy about it too!

N
N
The house was empty when I got up but almost immediately after opening my bedroom door dad came back inside. A few minutes ago I heard him go to the bathroom so I was hoping he was going to take his bath because I am about to go to the kitchen and no luck with that too!

N
N
Wow, he actually went to bed instead of back to his television chair so I will be able to cook food in peace!

Page 133 of 145 1 2 131 132 133 134 135 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.