Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 161 of 194 1 2 159 160 161 162 163 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream) and Primo tuna, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, part of a caramel Aero, some of the rice leftovers and two slices of what was a pork roast (out the freezer 2 or 3days before) and five white uncooked and five white boiled the same day by mom potatoes pan fried in the pork grease.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I forgot to mention that I also took Adult Essentials complete vitamin gummies for women.

N
N
The boiled potatoes there were four.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange juice, Pepsi, water and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), a big mac and ten mcnuggets with barbecue sauce (like usual i took off the top of the bread top with the seeds and the sides of the pickles - the chicken was too cooked so after 2-3-4 i ate only the chicken without the coating), another part of the caramel Aero, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and butter and some of the rice leftovers.

I also took Adult Essentials complete vitamin gummies for women.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and caramel), a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream) and two slices of what was a beef roast (out the freezer the day before) added onion salt after it was cooked and in the plate, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the beef grease and vegetable oil and butter and pieces of a white onion, another part of the caramel Aero, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and some of the rice leftovers with some butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter and 1 with butter and caramel), a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream) and two slices of what was a beef roast (out the freezer the day before), cheese curds, some of the rice leftovers and four white boiled by mom the day before potatoes pan fried in the beef grease and butter with pieces of a white onion, the rest of the rice leftovers and four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, some of the caramel Aero.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), Selection frozen cauliflower with butter (it was the rest of a bag that also had broccoli that was all eaten), cheese curds, bows with white mushrooms pan fried in butter and Philadelphia cream cheese, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, another part of the caramel Aero, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), boiled meat and vegetables (a piece of what was a pork roast - out the freezer 2 days before + broccoli + 2 white potatoes + 5-6 nantes carrots ~ vegs with butter - some broccoli and meat remained), five Gobstopper (1 orange + 1 grape + 1 lemon + 2 lime), some of the pasta leftovers and two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and some of the pasta leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with a white bread baked and cut the previous day at either Metro or IGA (no crusts - butter), some of the broccoli leftovers, cheese curds, some of the pork leftovers and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and butter with pieces of a white onion, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, the rest of the pasta leftovers and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), the rest of the broccoli leftovers with butter, cheese curds, some of the pork leftovers with pepper and three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and butter with pieces of a white onion and pepper, five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, some of the caramel Aero.

Page 161 of 194 1 2 159 160 161 162 163 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.