Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 214 of 256 1 2 212 213 214 215 216 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Just writing something in advance so that the new page appears!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:05 and got up at 13:42. I changed one note and added one link, went in the yard with Gagou and mom (she took our picture where the tiny bridge is) then we went a little bit on the beach, wrote two reviews of two sellers on Amazon Canada, deleted one link, changed five notes, changed three notes, changed the place of one link and checked four things, changed two notes, changed one note and added three links, watched Hell's Kitchen at 20:00, changed two notes, did one search and added one picture, watched Real Time at 0:00, calculated one thing, put the backup cream for a twelveth time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 5:28 and got up at 13:24. I changed one note, went in the yard with Coin Coin and mom (she took our picture where the tiny bridge is) then we went on the beach a little bit, changed three notes, made an online order, deleted four links, changed five notes, did one search and added one picture, changed two notes, changed one note and added five links, checked one thing and deleted one link, changed two notes, deleted four links, wrote one note and checked one thing and deleted one link, changed one note, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:00, changed the place of three links and deleted two links, deleted one link, added one link and calculated one thing, added one link, watched Ghost Adventures at 0:00, put the backup cream for a thirteenth time. bIt was a bad night and a bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:12 and got up at 13:29. I changed one note, deleted one picture, washed my bedding except the duvet, went in the yard with Ti Pit and mom (she took our picture where the tiny bridge is) then a little bit on the beach, changed two notes, changed one note, changed seven notes, checked three things and changed the place of three links, changed two notes, deleted two links, did one search and added one picture, changed the place of one link, changed one note, checked the houses (all still available), watched Family Guy at 21:00, Curb Your Enthusiasm at 22:00, calculated one thing, put the backup cream for a fourteenth time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:19 and got up at 12:29. I calculated one thing, changed one note and added one link, deleted one picture, went in the yard with Elmo and mom (she took our picture where the tiny bridge is) then a little bit on the beach, changed three notes, added one picture, deleted one link, changed four notes, changed three notes, changed the place of one link and deleted two links, did one search and added one picture, checked one thing and deleted two links and changed the place of one link, changed one note and added two links, changed the place of two links, changed one note, changed the place of two links, changed one note and added one link, calculated one thing, changed the place of nineteen links, got one information, watched Canada's Worst Driver at 22:00, the overtime of Real Time for the October 20 episode, added one link, put the backup cream for a fifteenth time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:17 and got up at 11:30. I changed one note, washed the ankle socks used when exercising, went in the yard with Daisy and mom (she took our picture where the tiny bridge is) then a little bit on the beach, changed one note, changed two notes, checked one thing and deleted one link and changed the place of one link, calculated one thing, calculated one thing and wrote six notes, changed five notes, changed two notes, changed one note, changed two notes, checked one thing and changed the place of two links, changed one note and calculated one thing, did one search, changed one note, watched the Dallas Stars at 21:00, did one search and added one picture, put the backup cream for a sixteenth time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:58 and got up at 10:30. I changed one note, changed one note and added two links, went on the beach then the tiny bridge, washed the washcloths used to clean my glasses, changed one note, deleted one link, changed one note, changed one note, went on the beach then the tiny bridge then the yard with Elmo (proving once again that hes the favorite blush) and mom, changed three notes, erased one note, changed two notes, changed two notes, got one information, changed one note, wrote one note, deleted one link, checked one thing and changed the place of one link, changed two notes and added one picture, changed the place of one link, did one search and added one picture, watched Cooks vs Cons at 21:00, South Park at 22:00, put the backup cream for a seventeenth time. It was a very bad night and a bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:46 and got up at 9:30. I changed one note and added one link, deleted one picture, went on the beach but a little later mom too and she ended up where I was so finished that walk with her and we finished where the tiny bridge is then a little bit in the yard, deleted one link, changed one note, did one search and added one picture, changed two notes, checked the houses (all still available) and three things, deleted one link and changed the place of three links, checked five things, changed five notes, changed two notes, changed the place of one link, changed the place of one link, changed one note and added eight links, changed the place of one link, changed two notes, changed one note, changed the place of two links, calculated one thing, added one link, showed mom a video, checked two things, watched the Dallas Stars at 21:00, got one information, put the backup cream for an eighteenth time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:36 and got up at 8:30. I calculated one thing, changed one note, deleted one picture, ran errands with my parents in Mont-Joli (Caisse Desjardins [mom stayed in the car] + Ma Cabane En Gaspesie [mom and i stayed in the car] + BMR + Decoration Beaulieau + Hart [dad started at SAAQ then got an haircut and told us he was finished and would wait outside the store] + Dollarama [he got something in the car then came in the store] + Metro), changed one note, did one search and added one picture, changed nine notes, calculated one thing, changed one note and added two links, checked how to contact Amazon Canada but did not then wrote two product reviews, did one search, changed two notes, did one search, changed one note, watched the Dallas Stars at 21:00, put the backup cream for a nineteenth time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:23 and got up at 7:30. I changed one note, did one search and added one picture, changed the place of one link and erased one note and changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link and calculated one thing, deleted one link and added one link, changed one note, got one information, watched Real Time at 10:35, went on the beach then the tiny bridge then yard with Coin Coin and mom, changed the place of one link, filled the forms for the convocation, changed one note, changed three notes, changed two notes and calculated one thing, changed six notes, erased one note and changed the place of one link, changed the place of one link, changed two notes, changed the place of one link, changed one note and added four links, changed two notes, put the backup cream for a twentieth time. It was a bad night and an horrible day.

Page 214 of 256 1 2 212 213 214 215 216 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.