Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 42 of 83 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Just in advance here is the extra comment.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N

N
N

N
N
I remember two dreams.

If I was in that one I either do not remember it or I looked different. A young woman was invited to stay in a big luxurious house, her bedroom that was given to her was huge and had a bathroom, there was a door that went to another bedroom that had another bathroom and her mom was there too. She was in complete awe of everything. She had suitcases with her. Her mom appeared towards the end, she went to see her and they had a small talk at least. That is all I recall.

I was in the Saint-Hubert house but it looked different (at the least more bathrooms and 1 bedroom was different). All I remember is that we had guests and one of then was a male cousin, it was years ago because he looked younger. This is all I remember.

N
N

N
N
I remember one dream.

I do not remember the start except that it was the same but with other people living in another place. The end was a group of four young friends, a man who was going out with one of the women and who used to go out with the other woman, until the very end no jealousy was involved. The woman going out with the man had a car that was old and it had to have some repairs done before they all went on a trip together before they all separated to work or study. Her car started having more problems so her and her boyfriend went to a garage and it was something that would cost 10000$ and the man asked how much with these repairs that we could sell that car later and he was told maybe 15000$, his girlfriend later said that they should do it and he said it was a crazy idea because they did not have that amount of money plus it would be wasted because of the value of the car. Right before that or then she started to be jealous of the old girlfriend who since then had been her best friend. They were all packing and she was looking at pictures and one was not theirs, it looked normal but was scary, then there were more and more and they were more scary from one another and she could even see like a movie things happening starting at the second picture or another (a scary place where Golden Retrievers lived outside and ate each others - the last picture a boy ended up there and he was eaten by 1 or several of the Dogs - psychopaths who killed people lived in the house and they were the same who killed at the start which were not their first kills). She knew their vacation would turned out awful but she said nothing, I did not see it because the dream stopped there but they all got killed by the killers I am sure.

N
N

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is a woman going to a small inside pool and a man came out of it and tried to flirt with her and she laughed and said no thanks, many other people were there and it looked like it was inside a hotel or motel.

All I remember is a bunch of people with a woman who was an alien or accused to be an alien and suddenly a man who had a girlfriend who was there lifted the dress of the woman and he pulled his pants or shorts and said something then started having sex, the girlfriend was shocked and after a few seconds he stopped and did not really know what happened but he wanted to continue anyway.

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that there were commercials for I think a bank or a place that helped people who were in debt or and to manage their money better with at least two retired Hockey players and Eric Lindros was one of them, his part was him with his Flyers uniform on in front of a door of an apartment in Philadelphia and he had papers with him and he could not understand why he was still on a lease of an apartment when he started in the NHL. The other player was Chris Pronger and I do not remember his part but I was angry when I saw it because I hate that man.

Page 42 of 83 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.