Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 215 of 256 1 2 213 214 215 216 217 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears with the next new post!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 22:09 and got up at 6:30. I changed one note, washed my bedding except the duvet, wrote one note, got one information, changed two notes, changed two notes, did one search and added one picture, watched Ghost Adventures at 10:00, changed six notes, went on the beach alone then the yard, erased three notes, changed two notes, changed one note and added three links and deleted one link, checked two things and changed the place of one link, changed two notes, calculated one thing, got one information, put the backup cream for a twenty-first time. Had a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 20:26 and got up at 5:30. I changed one note, deleted one picture, added seven links, changed the place of one link, checked the houses (the 1 that has a smaller house is sold so deleted that link), erased one note, did one search and added one picture, got one information and did one search, ran errands in Mont-Joli with dad (9:00 convocation at the job center [dad went to the drugstore that is in the same building then waited in the car] + Ma Cabane En Gaspesie [i stayed in the car] + IGA), went on the beach with Ti-Pit and mom, changed three notes, for some reason received a new ATM card from my bank, changed the place of one link, changed seven notes, changed the placed of four links, added one link, changed the place of three links, erased one note and changed one note, changed one note and added one link, deleted one link, deleted one link and changed the place of one link, changed the place of one link, changed one note, changed one note, changed the place of one link, got one information and changed one note, watched the Dallas Stars at 22:00, put the backup cream for a twenty-second time. It was a very bad night and a bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:19 and got up at 12:03. I added two pictures, changed one note and changed the place of one link, added one link, changed the place of two links, changed five notes, watched Canada's Worst Driver at 16:00, changed eight notes, added one link, watched a new movie at 18:05, deleted one link, got one information, did one search, did one search and added one picture, added one link, did one search, put the backup cream for a twenty-third time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:51 and got up at 11:49. I got one information, changed one note and added two links, added one picture and deleted one picture, printed something the real estate agent sent me (how many visitors of our listing the last month), changed one note, changed the place of one link, deleted one link, did one search and added one picture, changed four notes, changed the place of one link, deleted one link and checked eight things, erased two notes, had to close the electricity of my computer (wrote wrongly a link and a window with a voice could not be closed and nothing else could be done), changed two notes, changed the place of two links, deleted one link, calculated one thing, changed three notes, changed one note and added three links, changed two notes, watched Curb Your Enthusiasm at 20:35, got one information, changed the place of two links, deleted one link and added one link, deleted one link and did one search and added one link, did one search and got one information, watched Cooks vs Cons at 0:00, did one search and added one link, put the backup cream for a twenty-fourth time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:07 and got up at 12:31. I changed one note, changed one note and added one link, deleted one picture, got one information, got one information, got one information, changed three notes, checked the houses (all 3 still available), deleted one link, changed seven notes, changed the place of one link, did one search and added one picture, added one link, changed three notes, changed one note, changed the place of one link, deleted one link, changed the place of one link and added one link, deleted one link, changed the place of one link, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:00, erased one note, checked three things, changed the place of one link, got one information, deleted two documents, changed the place of two links, erased twenty notes and wrote one note and deleted one link, deleted one link, wrote one note and deleted one link, deleted one folder, watched Beat Bobby Flay at 0:30, changed the place of two links, deleted two links, deleted one document and erased one note, calculated one thing and changed one note, put the backup cream for a twenty-fifth time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:15 and got up at 13:10. I changed one note, changed one note and added three links, deleted one picture, had an error message when checking if Windows had new updates, got two informations, wrote one note, changed two notes, changed the place of one link, added one link, changed one note and wrote eleven notes and calculated two things, deleted one link, changed the place of two links, changed three notes, checked the houses (all 3 still available), changed the place of one link, deleted one link and changed the place of one link, did one search and added two pictures, changed the place of twelve pictures, changed the place of two pictures, changed three notes, deleted one link and changed the place of one link, wrote one note, changed the place of one link, checked twelve things and deleted one link, deleted one link and checked three things, changed two notes, deleted three links and wrote one note, deleted one link, changed one note and added seven links, changed the place of one link and checked eleven things, changed two notes, deleted one link, changed the place of ten links, watched Hell's Kitchen at 20:00, checked one thing and changed the place of one link, deleted one link, watched Real Time at 22:00, changed the place of one link, added two links and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and deleted one link and added three links, deleted one link, deleted one link, calculated one thing, added three links and deleted two links, put the backup cream for a twenty-sixth time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:53 and got up at 12:23. I calculated two things, changed one note and added one link, changed one note, changed five notes, deleted two links and did one search and changed thirteen notes, changed two notes, added four links and changed the place of one link, deleted one link, deleted one link and made an online order, checked the houses (all 3 still available), deleted one link, changed three notes, deleted one link, changed two notes, erased fifteen notes, deleted nine links, added five links and changed the place of one link, deleted three links and wrote one note, deleted one link, changed one note, added three links and deleted one link and wrote one note, deleted two links, checked one thing, changed the place of one link and deleted two links, changed the place of one link and deleted one link and wrote one note, wrote one note, deleted two links, did one search and added two pictures and deleted one picture, changed the place of two links and wrote one note and deleted one link, deleted one link and checked three things, changed the place of three links and deleted one link, changed one note, deleted three links, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:00, checked three things, changed the place of one link and deleted one link, deleted one link and changed the place of three links, changed the place of two links and calculated one thing and deleted four links and wrote one note, deleted one link and wrote one note, deleted one link, changed the time of my alarm clock, watched Ghost Adventures at 0:00, Beat Bobby Flay at 1:30, got one information, deleted one link, added four links and deleted two links, calculated one thing, put the backup cream for a twenty-seventh time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:20 and got up at 12:48. I changed one note and added one link, deleted one picture, washed my bedding except the duvet, erased one note, changed the other electric clocks (3 were already changed), did one search and added one picture, changed four notes, checked the houses (all 3 still available), deleted one link, changed thirteen notes and added one link, added five links, watched Ghost Adventures at 16:00, changed six notes, deleted one link and added six links, deleted one link, changed three notes, deleted two notes, did three searches and wrote three notes, deleted three links, deleted two links, got one information, deleted two links, deleted one link and added two links, watched Curb Your Enthusiasm at 22:00, added three links and deleted one link, deleted one link, added one link and deleted one link, deleted two links and did one search, put the backup cream for a twenty-eighth time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:47 and got up at 12:32. I calculated one thing and changed one note, changed one note and added one link, deleted one picture, changed five notes, changed fourteenth notes, deleted one link, changed five notes, added seven links, changed the place of one link, changed one note and added six links and calculated one thing, changed two notes, deleted two links, deleted one link, added three links and changed one note and deleted one link, deleted two links and added two links, did one search and added one picture, deleted two pictures, deleted one link, deleted two links, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:30, did one search, deleted one link, deleted two links, added four links and deleted three links, added one link and deleted two links, watched Canada's Worst Driver at 1:00, put the backup cream for a twenty-ninth time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

Page 215 of 256 1 2 213 214 215 216 217 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.