Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 39 of 83 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
With this like that unless now we need more than one extra comment in this thread tomorrow morning or before if someone else write in here it will appear!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is a boat having to follow a straight line and it could not sometimes or often, there were also some reactions to that and I was one of the reactions.

Ben Stiller was Zoolander and he had to write things on some papers, some were questions and others it was no questions but subjects. It was easy but for him it was hard. The people there were laughing including me. He finally started to write and what he wrote was either wrong or and had nothing to do with the questions or and subjects. After more strange faces from him he looked like he understood after at least one person explained at least one thing to him. That is all I remember.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I was out with a friend. For some reason I put way too much stuff in my backup like a face cream that I was supposed to use later and a face wash and cream that I was not even using anymore. I do not really remember what we did but I think we were out a few hours. We were going to take the bus to come back and in the dream adults if they had an identification card with a picture on (for some reason mine i had bleached hair for the picture but i had my normal hair) and we had that but I had to put my bag on a table near the bus stop and take stuff out to get it, found the receipt that had the tickets and the card. Was able to get everything back in the bag fast when the bus arrived which was when I finally found everything and ran to the bus, the door closed but I screamed and the driver opened the door, I apologised and put the ticket in the thing and then gave the card but for some reason it was a credit card and the other cards that I think were in my hands were other cards, I again apologised and searched and finally after what seemed a huge time I got it. I searched for my friend and felt humiliated and she was at the right on the first seats, the person two seats next to her was taking some of my seat but I was able to sit anyway, I said wow what an awful day I just had and I am supposed tonight to receive the call about the job if I have it or not so it's probably going to be a no and she said hey do not be negative.

I was going to the hospital and for some reason the night before when taking my shower after I had put on another antiperspirant, I smelled my underarms and it smelled like I would smell later especially with the stress of waiting and everything else so I put on my usual but in the dream it was a stick and in real life it is not, I then thought what I just did because it had touched the other and I thought it would not be as good because of that, I thought I should of cut a piece and use that on the skin. A lot of clothes was out on my bed. My hair looked like I had not washed it which was not the case.

It was cold out but I did not put a Winter coat when going out because I was going to the hospital, I figured I would just be cold a few seconds a few times so I put a coat that was not too big and I had a sweatshirt on too.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I do not recall if something else happened before but it was a young woman who loved sports car and she was amazed with a yellow Lamborghini that ended up in the store of her dad and he said that she could drive it around the store and she said that it would destroy the store and he said to not worry about it so she did and she was having so much fun that she was smiling ear to ear and screaming of joy. She parked the car right where the counter was and her dad told her to drive on it and she said that she could not because it would break and he said to go ahead that it did not matter and she did and at the end of the counter when the car fell off the car was damaged and she felt very bad for it and again her dad told her to not worry and she said that she just destroyed a beautiful car that it was awful to do that. During all that time there were customers and probably also employees.

Sebastian Vettell was in trouble for something ridiculous. They were showing in on television and people including dad who was in the same room as me were talking against him and I said with an annoyed voice oh sure give him (a word that is censored here) while others like Lewis Hamilton (cannot believed even in the dream that i did not mentioned Jacques Villeneuve) and Fernando Alonso can do and say anything then get away with it. I think that was it.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I do not recall if I was selling or buying or both a house and if I was alone or with my parents. At one point I was in at least one abandoned house and a dad with two kids and a Dog were visiting and I was talking like I wanted to sell it but I think a real estate agent was there too. We were in the basement and the Dog who was a German Shepherd came close to me so I called him and he came but he seemed a little aggressive so I stopped myself from petting him. The man was looking everywhere and the boy was in the middle of the room and the girl closest to me. The Dog saw the girl go under a table and he freaked out, by that time the boy and man I think were either going upstairs or upstairs. I calmed the Dog and got the little girl, I put her down to make her walk a little and the Dog was calmed and let me pet him. I took her in my arms to get upstairs. I remember a little bit more talking to at least the dad then I was talking with a woman who asked me about offices for sale then after we talked about it and looked at pictures from papers or magazines she asked about cheaper ones (less than 500$ asking prices) and I said they existed and all that had to be done was renovations. I think it ended there or a little after.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I and a few other people would be going down a wall of rocks that was very deep and hidden in a forest. We were all staying in tents near it and when it was the day to go down I started packing my backpack alone, I was putting guns in when a man arrived and laughed asking what I was doing and I said that it was at least twenty thousand old and that maybe since then nobody had ever gone down there so that whatever was down there if anything was there could be anything so it was best to be prepared for anything (when saying all that or before there was a flashback of someone going down then getting caught by a huge monster - that was not seen by me in the dream) he kept laughing but less. I also packed knives and I calculated at least six days we would be there so I packed underwear for that amount of time too along with food and water. The others came and I was first to go down. Either that dream stopped there or I do not remember what was next.

N
N
Another dream came back to me a few hours ago, I forgot about it at least twice.

I only remember at least one part (or maybe it was just it) had to do with a house for sale and I saw that something was changed about the for sale sign, I said something about it and I sounded either shocked or surprised or both.

N
N
I remember one dream.

It may not of started like that but what I remember is being in a big store and going to one part that was some cosmetics and I wanted new facial products for washing and cream too. I had what I had been using and I do not know if I came back with this or had it from the start, I knew it was stupid I could of just said the names of what I was using and the woman serving me tried to tell me but I had everything and at least one thing fell and while getting it I said laughing this is me, trying to do something fast but doing it stupidly (used another word i think) and then of course it does not work, the woman laughed and said something short which I do not remember. I know we talked about products and then either the dream stopped or I woke up.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

Page 39 of 83 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.