Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 158 of 194 1 2 156 157 158 159 160 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Selection apple and grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter and caramel + 1 with butter), boiled vegetables (1 part of a cauliflower + 1 nantes carrot + 1 white potato - eaten with butter) and two slices of what was a beef roast (out the freezer 2 days before), white cake dough made by mom, a cup cake baked by mom, two white boiled two days before by mom potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter with pieces of a white onion, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

I also took Adult Essentials complete vitamin gummies for women.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments apple and grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Pom white bread (they have a few but do not remember which 1 ~ no crusts - butter and caramel), whipped cream made by mom (she asked me to taste until it was sweet enough), two white boiled two or three days before by mom potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and butter with pieces of a white onion, a cup cake with icing, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, a cup cake with icing (did not eat all that), four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the Pom bread (no crusts - butter and caramel), four pieces of what was a filet mignon roast (out the freezer the day before), McDonald's (1 cheeseburger + 6 nuggets with bbq sauce), some of the whipped cream, one white boiled by mom (do not know when) potato and three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter (did not eat all that).

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection apple and grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with a white bread baked at Metro the day before (no crusts - butter), two white boiled by mom potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and butter with pieces of a white onion and pepper, some of the whipped cream, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, white rice with pieces of a white onion and white mushrooms pan fried in butter all with tomato paste, some of the whipped cream, the rest of the rice.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), three pieces of what was a filet mignon roast (out the freezer the day before) and one white boiled by mom potato pan fried in the grease with pieces of a white onion, some of the whipped cream, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, one white boiled by mom potato pan fried in the grease and butter with pieces of a white onion, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter then an egg scrambled on it.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), three slices of what was a filet mignon roast (out the freezer the day before) and one white boiled by mom potato pan fried in the grease and pieces of a white onion, some of the whipped cream, two white boiled by mom potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and onion salt and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter then an egg scrambled on it, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, Knorr creamy chicken fussili pasta with butter added when it was cooked, a Minion Kinder surprise, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), boiled meat and vegetables (a piece of what was a pork roast [out the freezer the day before] + brussel sprouts + carrots + white potatoes + broccoli all eaten with butter [some broccoli would of remained but for some reason it broke in the water and i did not want to get the small pieces]), two white boiled by mom potatoes pan fried in butter and onion salt, some of the pasta leftovers and four white uncooked potatoes and one white boiled by mom potato pan fried in butter and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter then an egg scrambled on it.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the rest of the white bread (no crusts - butter) and one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and caramel), one white potato and one carrot and one white mushroom boiled then with some of the pork leftovers heated in a frying pan with some sauce, a Kinder Minion surprise, some of the pasta leftovers and one white boiled by mom potato and two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease then an egg scrambled on it, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, some of the pasta leftovers and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made with a fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), boiled one white potato and one carrot and two white mushrooms heated in a frying pan with some of the pork leftovers and sauce, part of a caramel Aero, one pack of Ritz crackers and cheese spread, one white boiled by mom potato and three or four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and vegetable oil and onion salt then one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter with an egg scrambled on it and some of the pasta leftovers, more of the caramel Aero, some of the pasta leftovers and one white boiled by mom potato and four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the rest of the pork leftovers heated in a frying pan with two white mushrooms and one white potato and one carrot boiled plus all with sauce, another part of the caramel Aero, three Cavendish potato patties and one Cavendish onion flavored potato patty all with ketchup but did not eat the sides, one pack of Ritz crackers and cheese spread, some of the pasta leftovers and one white boiled by mom potato and six white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter then an egg scrambled on it.

Page 158 of 194 1 2 156 157 158 159 160 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.