Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Here is the extra comment in advance.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:59 and got up at 14:03. I changed one note, changed one note, deleted one picture, restarted my computer thanks to a Windows update, changed one note and calculated one thing, erased three notes, got one information, wrote one note and added seven links and calculated two things and deleted two links, changed four notes and did one search and wrote one note, added five links, changed twelve notes, calculated one thing and wrote one note, wrote one note, changed three notes, did one search and added one picture, added two links, added two links, changed three notes, added four links, deleted one link, deleted one link, deleted one link, added one link, got my television chair and cushion cover upstairs (the plan was for mom to wash it and put it outside - she washed it but put it in the dryer instead), put the backup cream for a thirtieth time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 5:33 and got up at 13:37. I changed one note and added one link, deleted one picture, changed one note, went out with Elmo (yes hes still the fave) to see mom who was working in the yard then got my cushion cover (turns out this was outside but not the blanket) and then got it and Elmo inside then went on the beach, changed five notes, changed nine notes, changed three notes, did one search and added one picture, deleted one link, deleted one link and added one link, added four links, changed two notes, checked the houses (all 3 still available), deleted four links and changed one note and added one link, changed two notes and restarted the computer (1 internet page froze), deleted one link, deleted two links, watched a new movie at 22:00, deleted two links, added three links, checked two things and did three searches and added one link, erased eight notes, deleted one link, changed one note and calculated one thing, deleted one link, put the backup cream for a thirty-first time. It was a bad night and a bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:54 and got up at 14:19. I changed one note, changed one note and added two links, deleted one picture, wasted some time (dad was watching a movie so for the rest which was a few minutes came here before breakfast), washed my washcloths and towels (should of been sunday but the washer is screwed so 2 big loads the same day is not a good idea), changed one note, changed nine notes, changed one note and did one search and checked one thing and added one link, deleted one link, changed six notes, deleted two links and added four links, deleted one link, deleted one link and added eleven links, watched the overtime of Real Time for the November 3 episode and calculated two things, changed two notes, changed three notes, deleted one link and added three links, deleted two links, watched The Dead Files at 23:00, did one search and added one picture, deleted one link, changed one note, deleted one link, did one search, added one link, added one link, did one search, put the backup cream for a thirty-second time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:19 and got up at 13:28. I calculated one thing, changed one note, wrote eight notes, changed five notes, changed ten notes, deleted one link, changed four notes, changed one note and added six links, changed two notes and had to restart my computer (again because of a webpage that froze), deleted one link, calculated one thing, did one search and added one picture, changed one note, did one search, changed one note, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:30, deleted one link, deleted two links, deleted one link and added three links, deleted one link, deleted one link, put the backup cream for a thirty-third time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:43 and got up at 10:00.I changed one note and added two links, deleted one picture, got one information, decided the date of my next waxing appointment, changed eleven notes, deleted three links and added four links and calculated one thing, deleted one link, deleted one link, ran errands with my parents (Mont-Joli = the biggest Uniprix [mom stayed in the car] + Ma Cabane En Gaspesie [i and mom stayed in the car] ~ Rimouski = 14:00 waxing appointment [they ran 1 errand] + Le Club Papetier [dad stayed in the car] + the biggest Jean Coutu + the Dollarama next to the big shopping mall + Bouclair [dad stayed in the car] + Super C ~ Mont-Joli = McDonald's [dad ordered from the car]), did one search and added two pictures and deleted one picture, changed six notes, changed four notes, got one information, changed three notes, checked the houses (all 3 still available), checked one thing and got one information, erased eight notes, got one information, got one information and wrote one note, wrote one note, put the backup cream for a thirty-fourth time. It was an horrible night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:08 and got up at 12:03. I changed one note and added two links, deleted one picture, erased one note, washed my bedding except the duvet, changed one note, changed two notes, watched Ghost Adventures at 15:00, added one link, deleted one link, wrote two notes, added two links and changed one note and changed the place of one link, got one information and calculated one thing, wrote one note and changed twelve notes and calculated one thing, deleted two links, changed eight notes, changed one note and added seven links, watched Real Time at 19:04, changed two notes, changed the place of seven links and calculated one thing, added two links and deleted one link, added one link, watched Curb Your Enthusiasm at 22:00, deleted two links, added two links, did one search and added one picture, erased one note, did one search, put the backup cream for a thirty-fifth time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:18 and got up at 11:19. I wrote one note, calculated one thing, changed one note, deleted one picture, got one information, calculated one thing, wrote one note, changed five notes, did one search and added one picture, checked the houses (all 3 still available), wrote one note and added one link and changed thirteen notes, calculated one thing and wrote one note, changed one note and added four links and calculated one thing, changed two notes, wrote ten notes and erased one note, deleted two links, deleted two links, changed four notes, changed one note, changed one note and added four links, changed two notes, added two links and changed one note, deleted two links, deleted two links, changed one note, watched the Dallas Stars at 19:00, changed one note, watched Canada's Worst Driver at 22:00, changed one note, added three links and deleted two links, wrote eight notes, changed one note, calculated one thing, put the backup cream for a thirty-sixth time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:23 and got up at 12:59. I changed on note and added one link, restarted my computer thanks to two Windows updates, erased eight notes, erased one note and changed one note, changed two notes, deleted one link, changed nine notes, changed two notes and wrote one note, changed ten notes, changed two notes and calculated one thing, deleted two links, erased two notes and changed the place of one link, checked one thing, did one search and added one picture, changed one note, changed one note, changed one note, watched the Dallas Stars at 19:30, calculated one thing, wrote one note and calculated one thing and deleted one link, deleted two links, changed one note, did one search, deleted two links, changed the place of one link, erased one note, changed one note, deleted one link, got one information, wrote one note, watched Chopped: Alton's Challenge at 1:00, wrote one note, changed one note, put the backup cream for a thirty-seventh time. It was a bad night and a great day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:18 and got up at 12:46. I changed one note and added two links, deleted one picture, changed one note and erased one note, changed three notes, did one search and added one picture, changed eight notes, deleted one link, changed six notes, changed six notes, wrote one note, changed one note and added one link, deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes, watched Hell's Kitchen on Youtube and deleted that link during the recap, added five links, changed the place of one link, checked one thing and added one link, wrote one note, deleted two links and added six links, added one link, added four links, deleted one link, watched the November 10 overtime or Real Time, deleted two links and checked two things, changed one note, put the backup cream for a thirty-eighth time. It was a very bad night and a good day.

Page 216 of 256 1 2 214 215 216 217 218 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.