Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 131 of 145 1 2 129 130 131 132 133 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
They left for Ste-Florence a little after 9:00 and they came back after 17:00. These idiots are sitting at the kitchen table right now and the television is super high and someone pushed the door bell and none of them went to at least see who it was, it is especially stupid now since our house is for sale and it could be someone interested (a few days ago the same happened but mom ran to the bathroom and dad hid behind the fridge - i was going to answer and my psycho dad did it).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
About an hour ago mom started a fight when the subject was paper towels and a few minutes ago she came here when I was listening to music and I asked her to repeat what she said because I did not hear most of it and she got angry crazy!

N
N
Mom decided when I was eating breakfast this morning to start a fight then she proceeded to mock me and she just sat there after very proud like she had accomplished something amazing.

I decided to go with the silent treatment that I did to her in Ste-Florence. If by the time I have to go back to the hospital (sunday if things get worst - monday if things stay the same - later if things start to get better - theres still another symptom that the backup cream cannot do anything about so either way i have to go back there) she does not make the first step to talk again and if it is not to start any more trouble the moment I am finally healthy again I am out of here so that I am finally free from these monsters.

N
N
That witch is still walking around thinking she won a prize this morning. Dad is super happy since then since there is more drama in the house.

I thought about it earlier and when I gave her the silent treatment in Ste-Florence for a very long time it was a paradise for me and it was also fun because first she broke first and also she was super angry especially since I kept talking to dad and was doing everything myself without any help so this is what I will do now and keep on putting more money aside. If I move this year it will be after the Dallas Stars are finished with their season, I do not want to rush it and especially miss any games (they are the reason why i have not killed myself the past years so yeah they are important to me).

N
N
I won and it was fast because a few minutes ago she asked me a question normally then we talked normally too cool!

N
N
I was able to have my entire morning routine alone today, they were both outside.

N
N
Got a few hours of peace today which started before I got up so it in addition gave me an entire morning routine by myself.

N
N
I was able to have my entire morning routine in peace, they were in bed when I got up and got up a few minutes after I was done.

N
N
I was able for a second straight day to have my entire morning routine in peace thanks to them not getting up before or during.

N
N
Today was one of those days where mom was worst than dad.

Page 131 of 145 1 2 129 130 131 132 133 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.