Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 29 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 28 29
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
A lot more pain today which is making me afraid for when I will look soon!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Today the pain started early night and it has barely left since it started! I will have to go buy the backup cream tomorrow instead of Monday because Monday it is thanksgiving in Canada and I think drugstores that day are closed, it will take a miracle for me to not have to start it Monday night! It was really awful when I looked last night, again the top half of inside the vulva had no discharge but it was bright red eek cry!

N
N
Got the backup cream, it is the same but they added something (cortisone) in it that is supposed to take care of the swollen vulva. I have two more of the first cream so Monday night I'm starting the other (that is just 1 times a day). The pharmacist was shocked that the pill and cream did not work, normally it does but of course with me it did not, it may be because I got it via antibiotics but my bet is that it is because I am unlucky mad cry! There is no set time for that backup cream but there is not a lot of it, if I have to go back to the hospital I'll make sure I do not have a Hockey game that day.

N
N
More pain today! For the tongue it is the same but I was able to go farther with the new tongue cleaner.

N
N
It took a few hours for the pain to start today and it was not constant and not as awful as yesterday. I will start the backup cream tonight since I put the first for the last time this morning. No change for the tongue. Oh and also more itchiness today.

N
N
I forgot to mention that when in bed it hurt a few times so I was scared for today but thankfully it did not meant more pain smile.

N
N
I only put the cream on the outside of the vulva and made sure that where it is so swollen that it is the inside to not put any there, it felt weird almost immediately and a few minutes after being in bed it started hurting (itching too and most of those times were combined with the pain) but at least it was not because I am allergic to cortisone. Today a lot of pain but now the pain is different and less severe. When I looked last night it was worst. Also more itching today.

The tongue is the same.

And I am still having insomnia, more than one year except that one night at the end of August.

N
N
Less pain today and also less itchiness despite having more discharge when I looked last night. It took longer for the pain to start again after putting the cream for the second time and it was not as severe and it also did not last a long time. I looked less than an hour ago and there seemed to have less discharge and I think the top of the vulva there's a tiny bit of positive difference but this I will look better after the shower.

For the tongue it is the same.

Still having insomnia.

N
N
Less pain and more itchiness today. When I looked last night after the shower it was the same for both the inflammation and discharge. Almost no pain after putting the backup cream and it took a long time to arrive.

For the tongue it is the same and I still have insomnia.

N
N
More pain (just a few seconds a few times in bed then during the day it started at the start of the afternoon a little more than 3 hours after i got up) and itchiness today. When I looked last night there was less discharge but the inflammation looked the same.

Page 21 of 29 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 28 29

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.