Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 212 of 256 1 2 210 211 212 213 214 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Just writing in advance so that my post appears!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:44 and got up at 11:21. I changed one note, deleted one picture, put the cream for a twelveth time, changed three notes, watched Pawn Stars at 15:00, changed five notes, did one search, changed two notes, changed one note and added one link, changed one note, got one information, changed one note, did something for mom, got one information, got one information, did one search and added one picture, put the cream for a thirteenth time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:39 and got up at 12:28. I changed one note and added one link, put the cream for a fourteenth time, changed one note, got one information, went outside where mom was working in the yard then got Elmo and after a whole alone went on the beach, deleted one link, changed two notes, got one information, changed seven notes, changed one note and added two links, did something for mom, changed two notes, did one search and added one picture, did one search, watched the Dallas Stars, got three informations, did one search, got one information, put the cream for a fifteenth time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
The match was at 20:30.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:45 and got up at 12:56. I did other things to pass the time since I could not write my five Bella Online morning posts, changed one note and added one link, put the cream for a sixteenth time, changed one note, went to see mom who was working in the yard with Coin Coin then with Gagou then with Ti Pit and we three went on the beach a little and a little more on the yard, changed four notes, changed two notes, changed three notes, watched the overtime or Real Time for the September 29 episode, changed three notes, deleted one link, did one search, got one information, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:00, finally was able to post things here, did one search and added one picture, watched Real Time at 0:15, put the cream for a seventeenth time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:55 and got up at 11:07. I changed one note, deleted one picture, washed my bedding except the duvet, put the cream for a eighteenth time, changed one note, ran errands in Mont-Joli with dad (Caisse Desjardins [i stayed in the car] + the biggest Uniprix [he stayed in the car] + IGA + Dollarama [he stayed in the car] + the biggest Uniprix [he stayed in the car]), did one search and added one picture, changed fine notes, got two informations, watched Ghost Adventures at 17:00, changed four notes, changed three notes, erased one note, did one search, watched Curb Your Enthusiasm at 22:00, wrote four notes, put the cream for a nineteenth time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:06 and got up at 12:18. I added two pictures, changed one note, changed one note, put the cream for a last time, changed the electric clocks downstairs (electricity went off the night before when we were all up), went on the beach, changed the electric clocks upstairs, changed five notes, checked the houses (all still available), watched Pawn Stars at 18:00, changed six notes and added seven links, did one search and added one picture, changed two notes, did one search, put the backup cream for a first time. It was a very bad night and a bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:15 and got up at 13:04. I changed one note, had to have a restart thanks to three (+1) important Windows updates, washed my washcloths and towels, changed one note, went on the beach with mom and Daisy, changed five notes, changed four notes, changed one note and added two links, changed two notes, got one information, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:30, did one search, deleted one link, did one search and added one picture, put the backup cream for a second time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:06 and got up at 12:51. I changed one note and posted one comment on a blog on SanrioTown (good thing i had decided not to join that part because it is very screwed up so rarely we get to see the new ones), changed one note, deleted one picture, changed two notes, went on the beach with Ti Pit and mom, changed six notes, changed three notes, changed two notes, watched Hell's Kitchen on Youtube, did one search, did one search, did one search, did one search and added one picture, put the backup cream for a third time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:44 and got up at 12:13. I changed one note, deleted one picture, changed four notes, went on the beach, changed six notes, calculated one thing, changed one note, calculated one thing, changed two notes, did one search and got one information, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:00, did one search, did one search and added one picture, got one information, put the backup cream for a fourth time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Page 212 of 256 1 2 210 211 212 213 214 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.