Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 38 of 83 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Just writing something in advance so that it appears!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I remember one dream.

I was a Tennis player. I entered the Rogers Cup in Toronto without even having to play in anything else. Someone was hating this (not me women playing) because he said that we could see pee, period blood and all sorts of things run down the legs of women. I looked down on my legs for a few seconds and even looked at the other women's legs but of course it was not so. I was playing in shorts and my tank top were both red with a Canadian flag on and I also had something to honor Shumi. Rafael Nadal was in the crowd when I was playing. I was winning. That is what I remember.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was in a big park and many people were there too. I had a backpack and a bag from a store, I was also sitting on a bench. I do not remember if someone invited me to walk or I wanted to walk or the people walking kind of forced me to walk or made me want to walk or I was on the phone or with someone who wanted to walk but I got up at one point to walk. It would not be really fun because of the extra bag and also the backpack had lots of things in it but I wanted to walk in that park. The backpack was on the ground so there was lots of stuff on it that to my best I took off with my hands but it was going everywhere so I got afraid for my eyes. Many people were looking at me funny but I kept at it then I put it on and took my bag and started walking. Again people were looking at me and I often rearranged the backpack and changed hands the bag but I kept walking. I think something else happened but if so I cannot remember it.

I was in a small store that did not sell a lot of things. I kept walking and looking and I wanted to buy at least one thing to help the owner. I got a call, many people were looking at me and laughed at me when they saw I had a flip phone but I did not care. I smiled when I saw the number and laughing I answered. I laughed a lot then I said where I was. They were selling mostly head whatever that muslim women have to wear and I said oh yes that is her birthday (i think i said today) after I mentioned that I could buy a friend of ours that was muslim one. Then I said her favorite color is red right or something like that then I picked one that was red but then I saw the things cooks put on to not get their clothes dirty and I said well she will start cooking school soon so that would be a better gift and I ended up picking one of those then bought it. I think that was it.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams (good thing since this website has been down for many hours so i would probably not even remember them anyway).

N
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember is that I was on the toilet trying to go number two and there was at least one person near the bathroom.

I was watching Tout Le Monde En Parle but the show was changed and I did not really liked it but I still wanted to watch the entire episode but I had other things I did not want to miss too but I figured I would watch the replay or replays.

I was in the Playboy mansion. There was many dresses each on a chair and we were all one for us but mine I did not liked so I picked another one. Besides Hugh Hefner who actually talked to me while looking at me everyone else ignored me, one when she entered the room dressed made me gasp and I told her how awesome she looked thanked me but she did not looked at me. I was walking around and everyone kept ignoring me.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I went to the hospital because my [censored] hurt too much, it was more than the infection it was the backup cream that had given me an allergic reaction. I told the nurse at the triage that it hurt too much when I sat so I stayed standing. She asked me the questions, took my pressure and temperature and then she decided that I had to see a doctor then. She went and asked if a room was available and she got me there. She helped me to get naked and put the hospital gown then get on the bed. She told me to put my feet up and that she would soon put cream on that would stop the pain and then the doctor would come but she came back with a woman on a hospital bed and she said that she was out of it so it would not bother me, I hid my genitals when she entered (the curtain was not even opened so everyone could see when she opened the door) and I could see the woman open her eyes sometimes and she was conscious and even appeared to fake. Then someone else at least was in the room and the nurse was talking like I was not even there. I was in agony and after a while (had gotten my feet out of the thing and tried to relax laying down) I got up and put my clothes back on. The nurse finally saw me and asked me what I was doing and I said that I was going, that I was still in agony but they were not taken care of me.

This came back to me when finishing the other, I only remember that it somehow had to do with Ste-Florence.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

A woman rapper that was with other men rappers had raped a woman on a car and it was filmed and despite that and also despite that it was clear the victim had not asked for it in any way the rapist was not arrested and nobody was judging her for it except me who thought it was sickening.

Mom was very sick and dad did not care because he thought she would live forever. We were all in the Saint-Hubert house and some of those rooms looked different. She died and I decided to stay with him until I had a university degree and I was accepted right away in one. Plus I was putting money aside for when I would leave and have my own place. Before she died they had a fight about her illness (unless thats just their morning fight i heard when i was awake then [and many other times too]). Before leaving for the first day (probably another day) I was doing laundry and when I got the clothe's whatever out (in the thing that we have to take out then take those things that are from whatever is in the dryer) I used a tissue and I laughed saying that if mom is seeing that she will be [censored] because I ever did that and she complained that I was getting some everywhere on the floor. I was thinking of getting my own car and had some in mind but decided against that so dad drove me to my first day. I had a backpack full and a plastic bag too. Students were looking at me funny and in the first class one said look at her with all these books and I said well we need books for the classes and these books are today's books for me. That shut him up and made the others stop laughing at me. The teacher said I was right and then the class started.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I and a few other people had to hide something that was very important. We decided to go where there were lockers in a school but it was also freezers. We were seen when we entered there either by those after us and that thing or they told them. Others too were in that room so we could not hide it then but we kept wanting to hide it there. The people after that thing ended up there too. I remember either me or someone putting the thing in one of the freezer/locker but that is it (maybe that was it for the dream too).

Robots that looked like real humans were amongst us. A man had major health problems and this is how we saw that this is what was going on but that man was a human, I think it is the robot that was him or someone else was supposed to help his health, that robot ended up where all robots ended up when they were no longer needed. Sadly even those very damaged could not die, they stayed sentient. The one sent there or maybe another one tried to kill itself but it did not work and just when someone said they cannot die she tried again and it worked or at least seemed to work. That place was sad, most robots did not move because they could not but we could see behind the eyes they were conscious.

A friend of mine had disappeared and somehow I knew where to look for clues. I ended up with a detective of I think FBI, we were in a place where lockers were and I easily found hers (i think this is where we used to go to school in the dream), it was full of things and I told the man that she had probably left clues in writing so we looked at everything, I found writings but it was not hers then I or him or we found a bunch of numbers and this was it, I or he or we were able to guess what it all meant. I was in danger so I had to go hide and he told me I had enough time to go back to my home that was the Saint-Hubert house to get a few things, I was able to get all my clothes at least and my four musketeers too (i thought of all the others but in that dream they were gone too). Told my parents and they were taking too long so they did not bring a lot of their stuff. I think it was a plane parked right next to the house and it was close but we all got away in time.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember is that at least one part had to do with baking in this kitchen and mom was there at at least one part of it.

I was back at the hospital and when I was finally called I received a call on my cell and it was from a place in Toronto about a job so I answered while walking to where the rooms are and was told by a nurse no phones here and I said it was about a job so I went to the room and put the hospital gown over my clothes and I was finishing the call when the doctor came in and he smiled but it was apparent he was annoyed. Hung up saying I got the job and he congratulated me then it was the talk and after a few questions he said that he had to look and I did not want to but I got ready and he was careful when he looked. I kept the sweatshirt on that was so big it was almost in the way of the examination. Plus before the only medication available was for the inside and I was not happy about that, I finally asked if there was another pill or exterior cream and he seemed to think there was not or at least say that it would not work.

It was like a commercial or new toys and I wanted it because I missed having a pretend play with little people and even dolls, those were little people toys.

N
N
I remember one dream.

Me (unless i was not there - did not look like myself if i was) and two other people were stuck in a old abandoned factory. At one point one fell down (could of been me) but she was not hurt and she was able to grab something to not crash on the floor. One person screamed that she or he could see the floor and it was near her, she took off a shoe (she or i was dressed like a business woman and with high heel shoes) and dropped it and it was true so she jumped on the floor. Before that they were running from something or someone or just scared. That woman or I was especially scared to be alone down there. She or I saw a window (maybe other things like at the beginning happened that i do not remember - maybe not for 1 or both) and screamed about it and the others or one of the others went there, the woman stuck broke the glass and at least one (her i think) made sure to remove the most glass possible and she was able or I was able to break free. Then or a little after slowly and then more loudly a New Kids On The Block old song that was remixed started to play and by the end one of the people rewinded the end (i love the end too - found it again a few days ago and i did play that end a few times since then).

Page 38 of 83 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.