Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 36 of 83 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
In advance so that it appears unless it takes more this time!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I remember one dream.

I decided to checked the new Lara Croft, it was just the trailer or and a few clips of it, I said that it looked like maybe it could be good if the effects and all that ended up good, for the actress I said that she was at least trying. Then I do not really remember it, I think I was there but the new Lara was too and she was like climbing a wall trying to get away from things on that wall and they ended up on her and slowly her head was detached and she ended up looking like that thing who looked like tree roots but he like spirits could go somewhere and reversed that. At one point it was about old Egypt and maybe I was there then or and maybe when that happened to her too.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was in a car (ours in real life) driven by dad. We were in what seems cliffs, the streets were narrowed and like in spirals and he was driving fast and into things and almost driving off. I was very scared and after he did another something stupid thing I asked him do you actually see dad and he said yes or and not really then I screamed you are going to drive off, turn, turn you are going to drive off and he instead of turning to follow the street he continued straight and we went off the street, by some miracle the car stayed on some rocks and I was able to climb off but before I stopped after starting and went back inside to get the four musketeers then Daisy and maybe even another stuffed toy, dad followed then the car plunged down a very deep canyon. Then we were all at home (it looked mostly like the Saint-Hubert home) and many people from the family were there, we were all in the same room and I finally got up then took the five plus even at least another which was a big bear and left the room (i was very uncomfortable with everyone there). I know something else happened before that dream stopped but I cannot remember also before all that I think something else happened too.

I was having sex with Vin Diesel and then when I got downstairs alone I saw mom and she looked either jealous or angry but acting like everything was normal, with a huge smile I told her that I had sex with Vin Diesel and with sarcasm she made a face then said oh the big christian with his values, I either said or thought he is not a christian then he got downstairs too we said goodbyes with one last kiss and he left. I kept meeting and or having sex with other celebrities and at one point I thought to myself what the hell are you still doing living with them. The end the door rang (it was a different house but it looked a little like the Saint-Hubert house) and it was Patrick Roy, dad was there then.

N
N
I remember one dream.

Me and dad went back to Ste-Florence, I did not really want to but there was at least one place that I wanted to go walk, I also did not want to visit my friend and her Dog and wanted dad to not tell her that I was there too. We were given one egg at one point and from both sides of the streets there were little rooms that were stores. We arrived at the entrance of the city and I gave the egg to a woman sitting at a table that had eggs, I was going to say something but she took the egg and I realised that it was broken so I was going to apologised but she started reparing it like it was normal so I did not say anything. There were again everywhere people and rooms that were stores. All I wanted was to go walking in nature. I do not remember if I succeeded, perhaps the dream stopped there.

N
N

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
I dreamed about making sandwiches for a large group of people.

N
N

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was driving a Formula One car with the bests of today and I started last or almost last and one by one I passed them and by mostly doing awesome or and dangerous moves. I felt proud and excited but also very sad because Shumi was not there.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

A man with his wife and two children were on vacation. At one point they needed something but the wife refused that he go with the car and it was a long way to the store. He got his backpack and the two kids and they went, the kids especially the youngest were whining because it was a long way to walk and he was trying his best to calm them. He had bought his and the kids things in case the mother would leave and this is what happened. They ended up walking for weeks or days to their house who was the Saint-Hubert house and he thought that she would only had left behind pictures and things like that and he was right. They were penniless and she had either brought with her or destroyed everything of value and everything that was needed to live. He was doing his best to help his kids stay calm and think of a way for them to survive.

A small concert in a small room was going to happen but when it started the band (which changed a few times - it like rewinded then started again at least once or twice) was playing well and the people were somehow disappointed and started to leave one by one, they kept playing and I decided to remain anyway and so a few other people who were treated like royalty and friends by them after they finished playing. Either when they left or before or both times I was walking around that place that was an hotel, I was not supposed to go to a few or most or all of those places but even when people saw me they did not stop me.

Page 36 of 83 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.