Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 155 of 194 1 2 153 154 155 156 157 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Selection grape juice, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), a pill like the other and then ate two white boiled the day before by mom potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter and one dill pickle then later Coaticook vanilla ice cream (did not finish that bowl), the rest of the cucumber and the last three boiled potatoes pan fried in the grease and pieces of a white onion, fussillis with tomato paste and onion salt, a pill like the others and after a white uncooked potato pan fried in the grease and butter and an egg scramble in the grease and butter but before finishing I ate some Coaticook vanilla ice cream.

I also took Adult Essentials complete vitamin gummies for women.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I also added butter with the potatoes and onion pieces.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection grape juice, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), a pill like the others and after a dill pickle and two white boiled the day before by mom potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, bows with tomato paste and onion salt (like 10 to 20 remained and i set it aside on a smaller plate with a bowl on top on the table kitchen), Coaticook vanilla ice cream, a pill like the others and then after two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and two eggs scrambled in the grease and butter and some of the remaining pasta.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection grape juice, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with a white bread baked and sliced at IGA (no crusts - butter), a pill like the others then two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter and one dill pickle, one sandwich (2 gadoua white bread slices toasted with no crusts + miracle whip + half of a red tomato), Coaticook vanilla ice cream, rotini with tomato paste (the remains i set aside), a pill like the others with some of the pasta and one white uncooked potato pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection grape juice, water and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), a pill like the others and after two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter and one dill pickle, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, a pill like the others then after two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection grape juice, water and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), a pill like the others and after it was two white boiled the day before by mom potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter and one dill pickle, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, rottinis with tomato paste and onion salt (had set it aside for later but did not eat any more) and a cucumber, a pill like the others and one white boiled the day before by mom potato pan fried in butter and the grease and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter (did not eat all of that plate - would of with some of the pasta or all of it but i almost chocked soon after the pill so i ate ice cream but not a lot since not a lot remained then tried to eat more and almost chocked again so gave up on eating that night - the taste in my mouth thanks to my infected tongue is more than awful).

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch and Ginger Ale with one scrambled egg, one white boiled by mom two days ago potato pan fried in the grease and butter, the last of those potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, water, Ginger Ale and Pepsi with two fried eggs with two slices of Gadoua white bread (did not eat all that), a pill like the others then one bowl of Lipton chicken and noodle soup (did not eat all of that + only used 2 cups of water - put the rest in another bowl then later in the fridge), three white boiled two days before by mom potatoes pan fried with pieces of a white onion in vegetable oil and butter, Compliments frozen macaroni and cheese (did not eat all that - put the rest in the fridge), a pill like the others with the rest of the soup (did not eat all that).

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection apple juice, water, Ginger Ale and Pepsi with two fried eggs with two slices of Gadoua white bread (did not eat all that), a pill like the others then a bowl of Lipton chicken and noodle soup (did not eat all that - used 3 cups of water - the rest was put in the fridge), Coaticook vanilla ice cream, a cucumber and three white boiled potatoes (1 3 days before 1 2 days before and 1 1 day before) pan fried in butter and onion salt, a pill like the others and the rest of the soup (did not eat all that).

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection grape juice, water, Ginger Ale and Pepsi with two fried eggs with two Gadoua white slices (did not eat all that), a pill like the others with a bowl of Lipton chicken and noodle soup (did not eat all that - the other was set aside but some remained too in the pan because i used 4 cups of water), Coaticook vanilla ice cream (did not eat all that), part of a cucumber and white uncooked potatoes slices and pan fried in vegetable oil and onion salt, more slices pan fried in the rest of the oil and some of the macaroni leftovers, more slices in the grease, the last pill like the others with the rest of the soup (did not eat all that).

Page 155 of 194 1 2 153 154 155 156 157 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.