Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 29 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 28 29
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Last night before going to bed and this morning a short time after getting up I spotted for a few seconds what is in my left eye and these two times it did hurt for that amount of time. Since then I spotted it three more times and it did not hurt.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Whatever is in both eyes are still there. Spotted what is my left eye a few times (1 time i felt it) and spotted what is in my right eye one time (felt it).

N
N
My uvula was a little swollened when I got up and since it was just a little it came back to the normal size fast.

The white strings are still in my eyes. Last night I spotted the one in the right eye once and today never so far, on the left I spotted it a few times yesterday and today, again most times I did not feel it, sometimes I think I can feel it especially on the right but I do not spend my time looking in my eyes so I'm not sure if this is what I can feel or if it's the dryness or eyelashes.

N
N
Spotted what is in my left eye last night while finishing my night routine and this morning I spotted it again. I have not yet spotted what is in my right eye, I can feel something where I saw it but I have no idea if this is it or something else. Luckily what is in my left eye is not technically bothering me, in the corner near the nose I have the feeling there's something there but it's a group the eyelashes that is giving me that impression. Everytime I have zero sensation from both eyes is so amazing!

N
N
Spotted a few times yesterday what is in my left eye and today I could see it almost everytime I would look (thankfully it still cannot be felt). What is in my right eye I spotted one time today, I am still not sure if this is what I can feel or if it's the eyelashes that are a little (or sometimes more than a little) down.

N
N
I spotted what is in my right eye one time at this morning.

Since I last posted here it's been almost normal with my eyes, except for a few periods it is all okay and when something is happening it is mostly because of the dryness.

N
N
Mom put ear drops in both of my ears tonight. A few hours ago it started to give me an headache, it's still just like pressure so not a real headache. The buzzing sound changed a little a few days ago so I have no idea what all that extra wax is doing now.

N
N
Since talking about my eyes I spotted what is in my left eye five times and what is in my right eye three times.

N
N
Yesterday I did not take any aspirins and I regretted it, the pressure was not too bad until a while after I started my night routine and it was worst when I went to bed. Thankfully I got up and it was gone but this afternoon I got what I think was arthritis pain (started in my right hip then went on my right knee then right thigh and also right butt - got scared because it was going on my back but its gone now) and about an hour ago the pressure is back in my head so I will go take aspirins now.

N
N
I spotted what is in my right eye one time at the end of my morning routine.

The aspirins thankfully took effect last night. This morning when I woke up I had a little pressure on my head but it went away soon after and it has not been back.

Page 10 of 29 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 28 29

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.