Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 220 of 256 1 2 218 219 220 221 222 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:56 and got up at 14:14. I changed one note, changed one note, deleted one picture, could not open Windows Defender for an eighth time, put the cortisone for a twelveth time, changed one note, changed four notes, changed three notes, changed three notes and added one link, did one search and added one picture, added one link and changed six notes, changed two notes and added one link and checked one thing and changed the place of three links, changed one note and added eight links, changed two notes, deleted one link, wrote one note, deleted one link and changed one note, changed one note and added one link, deleted one link and changed one note and added one link and checked one thing, deleted one link and changed one note and added one link, checked one thing and changed one note and added one link and calculated one thing, checked one thing, added four links and changed one note and checked thirteen things, checked three things and deleted two links, did one search, changed one note, changed two notes, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:30, checked two things and changed one note and deleted one link and calculated one thing, deleted one link, checked one thing, checked eleven things, did two searches and got two informations, got three informations and wrote one note, put the cortisone for a thirteenth time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:41 and got up at 13:24. I changed one note, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, rotated my pillow, put the cortisone for a fourteenth time, printed what the real estate agent sent me (how many visitors of our listing last month), got one information, changed three notes, did one search and added one picture, wrote one note and changed one note, deleted one link and changed one note, changed three notes and deleted one link, changed four notes and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed four notes, checked one thing, checked three things and changed one note and deleted one link, changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, showed mom a video, calculated one thing, deleted one link, deleted one link and changed one note, changed the place of one link, changed one note and deleted one link, deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, deleted one link, checked one thing, watched Hell's Kitchen at 23:00, put the cortisone for a fifteenth time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:28 and got up at 13:55. I changed one note, changed one note, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, put the cortisone for a sixteenth time, changed one note, did one search and added one picture, erased one note, wrote one note and changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes, changed four notes and deleted one link, checked one thing and deleted one link, checked two things and changed one note, changed seven notes, changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, added one link and checked four things, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, deleted three links and changed one note, got one information and changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, watched the Dallas Stars at 21:00, did one search and checked one thing and got one information, deleted three links and changed one note, changed six notes and added five links, watched Ghost Adventures at 1:06 (the 1 that the electricity got cut off), got one information, checked two things and deleted four links, changed the place of three links and checked four things and deleted two links, checked four things and deleted two links, put the cortisone for a seventeenth time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

A
Amoeba
Amoeba
A
Head up to provide makeup services to my friend for her wedding.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:32 and got up at 13:04. I changed one note, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, washed my bedding except the duvet, put the cortisone for an eighteenth time, changed one note, did one search and added one picture, erased one note and changed eleven notes, changed two notes, changed one note and deleted two links, deleted one link and changed one note, mom helped me with something, changed three notes, changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, calculated one thing, got one information, changed the place of nine links and changed one note and deleted two links, changed one note and deleted one link, wrote one note, wrote three notes, did two searches, got two informations, changed one note, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:00, changed one note and deleted one link and got one information, added four links and changed five notes, watched Curb Your Enthusiasm at 0:00, put the cortisone for a nineteenth time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:29 and got up at 12:34. I changed one note, changed one note, deleted one picture, could not open Windows Defender again, put the cortisone for a twentieth time, checked one thing and changed one note and changed the place of one link, changed three notes, changed the place of two links and checked one thing and changed one note and added one link, did one search and added one picture and changed one note, changed four notes and added four links, calculated one thing and changed one note, erased one note and wrote one note and changed two notes, changed one note, checked three things and added one link and deleted one link, did two searches, did two searches and added one link, deleted one link, checked one thing, checked three things and did two searches and added one link and changed the place of one link, changed five notes and added three links and changed the place of one link, changed four notes, deleted one link and made an online order, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and added ten links and calculated one thing, changed the place of three links, changed the place of one link and changed two notes and added two links, changed the place of one link and changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link, changed two notes, checked two things and changed the place of one link, changed the place of two links and checked one thing, changed the place of three links and checked one thing and changed one note, deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed two notes and added two links, changed the place of two links, changed one note and deleted one link, changed three notes and added two links and deleted one link and checked one thing, changed three notes and deleted one link and added two links, changed the place of one link, changed two notes and added two links, changed four notes and added three links, changed one note and added one link, changed one note and added one link, changed one note and added one link, changed one note and deleted one link, watched Canada's Worst Driver at 22:00, changed one note and deleted two links, checked three things and deleted two links, checked two things and deleted one link, deleted one link and changed one note, checked one thing and did two searches, put the cortisone for a twenty-first time. It was a very bad night and very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:37 and got up at 12:01. I changed one note, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, put the cortisone for a twenty-second time, wrote one note and changed two notes, changed one note, changed one note and checked two things and deleted one link and changed the place of one link and wrote one note, changed four notes and deleted one link, changed one note, deleted one link and changed one note, changed five notes and deleted three links, changed four notes, did one search and added one picture, changed one note and added five links, calculated one thing, calculated two things and changed the place of two links and checked twenty-three things, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes, added one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, checked one thing and did one search and got one information, checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link and checked one thing, changed one note, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:30, checked one thing, changed one note and deleted two links, did one search, added one link, put the cortisone for a twenty-third time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:40 and got up at 12:27. I added two pictures, changed one note, deleted one picture, checked one thing, could not again open Windows Defender, put the cortisone for a twenty-fourth time, calculated one thing, changed one note, changed four notes and deleted one link, deleted one link and changed five notes, changed six notes, changed two notes, changed three notes, did one search and added one picture, changed one note and deleted one link and checked three things and calculated two things, changed five notes and added five links, deleted one link, changed five notes and added four links, changed four notes and added four links, changed five notes and checked three things and deleted one link and added four links and calculated one thing, checked thirty-three things and calculated one thing and changed the place of three links, calculated one thing and changed one note and deleted one link, calculated two things and changed the place of one link, changed one note and deleted one link, got one information, checked one thing, watched a new movie at 21:00, deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed four notes and deleted four links, changed four notes and deleted four links, got four informations, put the cortisone for a twenty-fifth time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:37 and got up at 12:54. I changed one note, changed one note, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, put the cortisone for a twenty-sixth time, wrote one note and changed two notes, checked one thing and changed five notes and added four links, did one search and added one picture, got three informations and changed three notes and deleted one link, changed nine notes, changed one note and added three links, calculated one thing and checked ten things, did one search, changed three notes, changed two notes and deleted one link, changed one note, checked thirty-two things and changed one note and calculate one thing, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:00, wrote five notes, checked four things and wrote three notes, checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, calculated one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, calculated one thing and checked five things and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted two links, checked two things, did two searches, calculated one thing and checked twenty-eight things and deleted two links, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link, calculated one thing and changed the place of five links and changed four notes and added four links, changed the place of one link, did one search and added three links, changed one note and added two links, put the cortisone for a twenty-seventh time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

Page 220 of 256 1 2 218 219 220 221 222 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.