Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 153 of 194 1 2 151 152 153 154 155 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi, Ginger Ale and water with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), Les Aliments M&M potato nuggets with ketchup, a Minions Kinder Surprise, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, some of the pasta leftovers and two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

I also took Adult Essentials complete vitamin gummies for women.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), Pastene tuna in olive oil, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, some of the pasta leftovers and three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and pieces of a white onion pan fried in the grease and butter with an egg scrambled on it.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), meat and vegetables boiled (2 slices of what was a pork chop [out the freezer 2 days before] + 1 white potato + 1 carrot - vegs with buter), part of a slice of pizza from Pizzeria Le Marquis (dad got it while i was eating the other food so it was more than 2 hours after it got here that i ate that - took off the peperoni and green peppers and the end of the crust only ate the inside), Coaticook vanilla ice cream, some of the pasta leftovers and two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and onion salt.

N
N
Pork roast not chop.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with a fresh white bread baked at IGA or Metro (no crusts - butter), some of the rest of the slice of the pizza, two fried eggs (only ate the yolks with the white of 2 gadoua slices), Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, white rice with Compliments tomato juice, some of the pasta leftovers and two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the egg grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), meat and vegetable boiled (2 slices of what was a pork roast [out the freezer the day before] + rutabaga pieces [mom cut it before i got up]), a Minions Kinder Surprise, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, some of the pasta leftovers and three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Two toasts.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi, Coke and water with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts - butter - did not eat all that), two sticks of the rutabaga (only ate enough to get rid of the vitamins taste that i hurried to take before leaving for the hospital), some of a mcnugget trio with barbecue sauce, two pills each one at a time covered in white gadoua bread then I added cake icing in it to be able to swallow then more icing to get rid of the taste which stayed in my mouth for a long time, the rest of the McDonald's food except a few fries that I put in the fridge.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection apple juice, Pepsi, water and Ginger Ale with one scrambled egg (did not eat all that), one Selection grape mister freeze, two pills again covered in bread and with icing to help swallowing, two grape Selection mister freeze and most of a white uncooked potato pan fried in vegetable oil, meat and vegetable boiled (2 slices of what was a pork roast [out the freezer 2 days before] + the rest of the rutabaga sticks eaten with butter), white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the rest of the oil and butter, the same thing, two pills the same way and white uncooked potatoes that were cooked in the grease before.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection apple juice (only drank some sips), Pepsi, water and Ginger Ale with one scrambled egg (did not eat all that), white uncooked potato slices pan fried in vegetable oil (1 - the rest was put aside), two pills again like all the other times then ate the rest of the slices but set one aside for later which I did eat later, one slice of a pork roast (cooked by mom - she put pepper and salt on the outside then in the oven), one boiled (by mom that day or the day before - 2 like that were mixed) pan fried in the grease and butter, some more of the roast, two pills like usual and with some of the roast and white slices of potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, one white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease again in slices.

Page 153 of 194 1 2 151 152 153 154 155 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.