Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 29 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 28 29
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Took the first pill this morning. I added the powder to too much bread so it took longer than it should of to swallow everything plus some powder fell off the bread so I had to coat it with the bread and that made the taste more awful since some of the powder immediately touched the tongue who looks furry and my bet this is why it took so long to get rid of the taste and why it is still a little bit there.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Took the second pill over an hour ago, it went better than the first, I played with the bread more before putting the powder in it so there was less.

I feel zero side effects from that medication and I do not feel bad either.

The only thing is the taste that takes a while (more than 1 hour) to get rid of because the other medication screwed my tongue mad!

N
N
The third pill is taken, I still have the taste in my mouth but it is a little less worst than yesterday.

I had a little pain here and there for very short periods when in bed, it felt like the infection was dying. I looked before bed and it looked the same. The odour is gone.

N
N
The fourth pill is taken!

Looked twice since the last post and it really looks like the discharge is going away, it even seems to be changing texture almost like a liquid and it seems transparent too (i hope this is the sign that it means that it will go away soon).

I am still not sick from these pills but still my poor tongue is absorbing the taste so it takes longer than it should to get rid of it cry! Ice cream, scrambled eggs, dill pickles, Dainty chicken rice and cucumbers seems to be the best to get rid of it.

N
N
The fifth pill is taken.

Last night I looked and took some out of the discharge off. This morning up until I took the pill it felt tight and uncomfortable plus it hurt once for a few seconds and a few times it itched but none of that since the pill.

I still have the taste but this morning it took less time to get rid of most of the taste.

N
N
I am so happy right now! A few minutes ago I looked and a large portion of the discharge is gone! A huge different from when I looked earlier today!

N
N
The sixth pill is taken!

N
N
My tongue is now feeling like it has hair on it, I thought I was chocking earlier when eating after taking the last pill, since taste gets stuck there some pieces of food must too, I also saw pieces of flesh inside the cheeks get off and I then swallowed it and I think some on the tongue too (that fur like white thing on it) is getting off too so.

N
N
The seventh pill is taken.

I looked before taking it and sadly there's more discharge today cry, I hope it is the remaining getting out!

Dad has to go to the grocery store later and I'll go to the drugstore, I have two questions to the pharmacist (what to do with my tongue and if its normal that today [so far anyway] its worst for the discharge).

N
N
For the extra discharge he told me to be careful that sometimes mushrooms grows but for that it's one pill and that is it, it has to be another form of discharge and it is not thankfully!

For my tongue he had no idea, mom had told me to use something (a powder mixed with 30ml of warm water and rinse the mouth with that) and I asked him and he said that it could help.

Page 17 of 29 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 28 29

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.