Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 209 of 256 1 2 207 208 209 210 211 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 22:02 and got up at 7:22. I changed one note and added three links, changed my location again on Change Canada (+ found out that they do that AFTER we sign), changed two notes, found a street in Price for dad then printed it (of course he did not asked for it mom did), ran errands with dad (Price = Caisse Desjardins [i stayed in the car] ~ Mont-Joli = Shell [i stayed in the car] + Ma Cabane En Gaspesie [i stayed in the car] + IGA + Uniprix [is stayed in the car]), watched Ghost Adventures at 12:00, deleted one link, changed three notes, changed two notes, went outside with Daisy (apparently shes now part of the gang - found mom who was working and she took pictures of her - she took 2 of each of the others the other days) then alone on the beach, changed four notes, deleted one link, changed one note, got one information, changed one note and added one picture, deleted one link, did one search and added one picture. It was a bad night and an horrible day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears wall!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 21:41 and got up at 7:50. I changed one note, deleted one picture, wrote one note, downloaded three Windows updates that needed a restart (all longer than usual especially the restart), changed one note, again had to change my city on my Change Canada profile after signing, changed the place of one link, changed five notes, changed one note, replied to a Change Canada email, got another Change Canada email that I did not reply to, checked the houses (all still available), changed one note, ran errands in Rimouski with dad (the biggest Jean Coutu [he stayed in the car] + 13:30 waxing appointment [he stayed in the parking lot]), changed three notes, changed one note and added two links, went on the beach, changed one note, changed one note, did one search and added one picture. It was a very bad night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 22:03 and got up at 7:11. I changed one note, deleted one picture, again had to change my city in my Change Canada profile, did three searches and added two links, went on the beach, changed three notes, watched The Hot Bench at 12:00, changed one note, went in the yard then the beach then the yard, changed two notes, changed five notes, changed two notes and added one picture, got an email from Change Canada saying they were working on my problem and they admitted it is the same with everyone, did one search, did two searches, did one search and added one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 21:14 and got up at 6:39. I changed one note, erased one note, changed my city back again on Change Canada, took the first pill, changed two notes, changed eight notes, changed one note and added four links, did one search, changed two notes, went on the beach then the yard, did two searches, became a member of Drugs.com and then wrote a review of the demonic pills (checked a few times later and it was not posted), did one search, took the second pill, did one search and added one picture. It was a bad night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 21:49 and got up at 7:16. I changed one note, deleted one picture, changed my city back on Change Canada, took the third pill, checked if my review of the demonic pills was there and it was not, changed four notes, changed two notes, went on the beach with mom and Daisy (took her picture on big rocks that are hard to reach most of the times), changed three notes, changed two notes and added one link, changed two notes, took the fourth pill, did one search and added one picture. It was a bad night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 21:46 and got up at 7:44. I changed one note, washed my bedding except the duvet, changed my city back on Change Canada, took the fifth pill, checked if my review of the demonic pills was there and it still was not, changed two notes, wrote one note, changed one note, watched Family Guy at 12:30, changed five notes, made an important phone call, went on the beach with mom then got Daisy and we walked in the yard (mom got a huge spider on the garage door), changed three notes and added four links, changed two notes, did one search and added one picture, added one link, took the sixth pill, replied to an email from Change Canada, had to restart my computer (could not connect to the internet), calculated one thing. It was a very bad night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 21:15 and got up at 7:47. I changed one note, changed my city back on Change Canada, took the seventh pill, changed three notes, ran two errands in Mont-Joli with dad (the biggest Uniprix [he went to Ma Cabane En Gaspesie and came back before i finished] + IGA), checked if my review of the demonic pills was there and still not, changed two notes, watched Real Time at 14:00, changed five notes, went on the beach with mom and Coin Coin (he has his picture on the rocks that are rare to get to) and then we walked a little bit in the yard, changed one note and added three links, replied to a Change Canada email, took the eighth pill, got a reply from Change Canada which I did not reply, changed two notes, did one search and added one picture. It was a very bad night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 22:21 and got up at 8:09. I changed one note, changed my city back on Change Canada, took the ninth pill, checked if the review for the demonic pills were there and nope, changed fine notes, changed five notes, did one search, went out to see mom who was working in the yard with Elmo then alone on the beach, changed two notes, changed one note, took the tenth pill, did one search and added one picture. It was a very bad night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 22:06 and got up at 7:21. I changed one note, deleted one picture, had a restart because of a Windows update then Windows had to find the internet connection, changed my city back again on Change Canada, took the eleventh pill, did three searches and got one information, checked to see if my review of the demonic pills was there and it was, changed two notes, went in the garage with Elmo to see mom then got Gagou (just him) and we got his picture on the hard to reach rocks in the beach, changed five notes, did something for mom, did two searches and got one information, changed three notes, changed one note, did one search and added one picture, changed two notes, went outside with the four musketeers and Daisy and mom to see how she changed the garage when cleaning it that day, took the twelveth pill, did one search. It was a very bad night and an horrible day.

Page 209 of 256 1 2 207 208 209 210 211 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.