N
Just writing this in advance!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
A dream came back to me.

Mom told me that someone had found something in Ste-Florence that was worth a lot of money and she told me where. I said no way, before we moved from there I had dreams of that place and that it had something that was worth a lot of money there, I did not go and checked it out since I did not know exactly where it was and it could of been just a dream. She looked at me like I was insane but also like she was not surprised because I was stupid. I tried to ignore that but I either did something or and said something else and she again looked at me like that (perhaps saying something or just saying something) and that was it for me. I started by putting back my things in a box or a luggage that was almost completely unpacked and she said something sarcastic and I screamed something then I followed her because she was moving without any feelings and I looked in her eyes and said aloud or screamed that she never loved me, that she never loved my brother or anyone else so that losing me was nothing. Then I told her that she would die very slowly with dad someone who never loved her, who always mocked her in private and in public and someone who did not care about her suffering and that since she was insane she would love it like she always loved it. By then some moisture was forming in her eyes and I started enjoying it. I think it ended there.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was in a big room with lots of people and furniture that was mostly or all tables and chairs. There was an old veteran there and he was going to receive a medal I was so happy for him and he looked so overwhelmed with emotions. Leonardo DiCaprio and the president I learned would give it to him and I was excited especially for the soldier but for me too for Leo which I looked away before he saw me, I did not want to make him feel like he was not a normal human being and just a celebrity and I did not want to take away from the soldier's moment too. The president though was Obama. There may of been others who received something who could of been the same or another medal, where the veteran was seated it was like a round of chairs.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I checked what movies was going to show and I saw Batman Begins and then The Dark Knight. I had not seen Batman Begins in a long time and I would of been doing nothing by then but it started in less than an hour and I barely had enough time to make lots of food, it was showing on a commercial channel so it would of lasted longer, I did not want to arrive there after it had started and I also did not want to leave during the showing. But I kept doing other things instead of making food and then checking the times thinking I was wasting time. I watched it, the start was Bruce in that jail but it was different, he was a psychopath in it and everyone was scared of him because he kept killing people. Finally at the end him and someone else he was fighting with were being dragged naked (he had tattoos in that dream and almost fat) and he was angry about that because that time it was self defense which he mentioned. The next thing is that he was on his cell (first they got shackled i think together) and he was looking around and eventhough it was dirty and his bed was a wood plank he did not mind. Then he saw feet and it was the same in the movie who comes to get him, they talked I woke up or stopped dreaming this.

There was a hurricane and a grocery store was where a rescue center was created. I think people were staying there but it was mostly or all animals brought there. Also supplies kept coming in and people were shopping there, they could also donate and feed the animals. There were a Pig that was so sweet there and also a small Monkey, they had done their best to make him comfortable. I saw the Pig first. For the Monkey I said that they did their best but I asked where he would go after and a woman told me that someone would adopt him, that person had a huge yard and he would go there with a secure cage that would go very high and he would have lots of toys and food and interections. I said well this is not the wild but at least he will be in a better place than a zoo or a circus. I do not remember if anything else happened.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I do not remember the start and other parts. The first thing I remember is someone okay now I remember the start! Kevin Bacon from the movie where he becomes invisible and then a psychopath was there and the other actors too, it started like that then he got out and it was Sylvester Stallone after him, Sylvester was waiting in a crowd and down there was some kind of tunnel where people walked there and he was sitting high and reading or and doing this on purpose to not be seen because he knew he could be spotted easily from there, at one point he had his eyes closed and I do not know if he was really sleeping or not. The end was Kevin but he looked like Naomi Campbell and another woman was helping her get ready to leave for what seemed another planet, they were in a lab that also looked like a house that had a huge room. The woman asked her what haircut she wanted then she described one her mom had and Naomi said that one with a smile and happily the woman did it, she was no hairdresser but it looked good (not at the start - she actually cut some hair before the conversation of the hair happened). Naomi was happy and the woman said something silly and she laughed and bumped into her. I do not know if something else happened besides she had to go soon.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me.

I remember crushing, me doing it and I think yes I know it was to at least one person or another human being, someone else was shocked, I enjoyed it but I did it for self defense. I think I did it again or at least other blows to the first and that too I declared self defense meaning in case he she came back to life to attack me again.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember is being congratulated and being happy about it.

I woke up later than I should of and realised that I would be late to a dentist appointment. Where I lived was supposed to be Saint-Hubert I think because the dentist was the one I had while living there. I called and what I said changed a few times (ill be late because im sick - i did not remember when it was - i thought it was the next day because this is where i wrote it down in my agenda) at first the secretary said okay and then she calculated something and said that I owed 44$ because there were no twenty-four hours before the appointment (or she said another number) then I said it was not fair and after a few times of it changing she said that she had a place today later and I said okay so I did my morning routine then took the bus, another person was waiting and him too was late. I sat (that office was different than real life) and the secretary was looking at me and I too and she thought I was angry but I was either sick or acting sick. I got to see him and he only looked at my tongue and mouth which was screwed up thanks to antibiotics. He then looked at his schedule after we talked about things like me moving soon and he found me an appointment for a cleaning before that date but it was not with him, he apologised and said looking at me that he was not doing this because he was angry that it was the only room until I moved. I stayed in there a while after he left then I left again either really sick or acting, maybe a little sick and acting too.

I was watching a video or someone on television showing how to do sodas at home. I watched eventhough it did not interest me, I just wanted to see how it was done thinking it would be disgusting. He showed thick layers of something that was the color of Coke and Pepsi then a few layers that was white and put it in a food processor and he said that he would not show that since it would look disgusting but he showed it anyway, I did a grimace before and during but then when he took this out and put it in the soda machine it was not even crushed. It went on a little longer then I woke up.

N
N
I remember one dream.

Many different things happened before what I remember. I borrowed the rain boots of a young girl and washed it including the inside lining before giving it back to her, when I did that there was another young girl to which I had washed her rain boots and that lining too. I did not want to be yelled at by their dad who was not angry at me (i think i told him that i washed the boots). I do not know if something else happened but that room looked like the last bedroom in Saint-Hubert that I had and either before or after I saw a spider that first looked on that wall like a dirt spot and I asked him to get it he said good luck because I was moving and I was happy he said that and I said thanks or more. I am sure something else happened but if it did it's like the rest I do not remember.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that I was at an amusement park with at least one person I hated and that person too hated me and that one ride had two different rides and I ended up there with him, everytime it would end one of the places we could sit would disappear and we would continue riding until the end which was me and the man did but when one seat was left I wanted it and not the other but I did not want to ride a ride alone so I did not and it worked without anybody there and I regretted it.

Three people who were cruel (im pretty sure other things happened but if so i do not remember) ended up trapped in a house that would explode. It was an older man and woman and a younger woman who they thought was an idiot, she tried cutting a rope with anything she tried to found and they thought it was worthless but she kept at it and finally she did it and she told them, they tied the cut end in a hole of something that looked like a Mouse trap and then to the door handle and it actually worked in getting the door opened and a few moments was left so she screamed to hurry but then it was me and my parents and my parents were not hurrying up and they even wanted to grab a few things and I hurried them and said that we would just start over again (those 2 words were sarcastic but i knew we would die soon if we tried to grab things) I grabbed the four musketeers and I hurried and was hurrying both of them too, I stopped for a few seconds to make sure they were all there (Coin Coin i thought was missing then i saw him with the 3 others and i made sure his 2 clothes were there since he was hard to dress) and we were able to escape before the fire (i do not think at that point it was an explosion).

Page 35 of 83 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.