Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 154 of 194 1 2 152 153 154 155 156 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Ginger Ale, Pepsi and water with one scrambled egg (did not eat all that), the two pills like the others (ate one slice of a white uncooked potato pan fried in vegetable oil before and after i ate the rest of this + pieces of the pork roast), macaroni and tomato juice (did not eat all that), some of the roast, the last boiled white potato in the grease and butter, the last two pills (lost most of the first because 1 swallow went the wrong way - ate 1 white uncooked potato and 1 dill pickle after).

I also too Adult Essentials complete vitamin gummies for women.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
The boiled potato was after the macaroni.

N
N
Yesterday I had Ginger Ale, Pepsi and water with a scrambled egg (did not eat it all), two pills like the others but again before I ate one piece of the white uncooked potato pan fried in vegetable oil plus I had also after one dill pickle and some of the roast, some of the roast, white rice with tomato juice (did not eat all that), one Selection three cheese mini pizza, two more pills then after one white uncooked potato pan fried in the grease and butter (did not eat all that) and some of the other pizza.

I also took Adult Essentials complete vitamin gummies for women.

N
N
Yesterday I had Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one scrambled egg (did not eat all that but it was almost all eaten), some of a extra sauce and cheese poutine from Pizzeria Le Marquis, some more of the poutine (rest in the fridge), one white uncooked potato pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection apple juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two fried eggs with two slices of Gadoua white bread (only ate the yolks and not the crusts), white boiled the day before or two days before potatoes by mom pan fried in butter with pieces of a white onion (mom did it - she said she would eat some too but decided not to), more of the potatoes and onion, the rest of the potatoes and onion, Dainty chicken rice (added butter when it was cooked - the rest in the fridge).

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection grape juice, Pepsi, water and Ginger Ale with one fried egg with a Gadoua white bread slice (did not eat the white and the crusts), Les Aliments M&M potato nuggets with ketchup, food from Pizzeria Le Marquis (a slice of a all dressed pizza [did not eat the peperoni + green peppers + end of the crust i only ate the inside] and fries with ketchup - only the pizza was put in the fridge unless mom later put the fries there too), some of the rice leftovers and one white uncooked potato pan fried in butter (did not eat all of the potato - for some reason it tasted weird and it had to do with mom and how she washed that pan - she uses paper towels for pans so maybe thats it - it never have that taste when i wash the dishes).

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection apple juice, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with a white bread baked and sliced at IGA (no crusts - butter), one sandwich (2 gadous white bread slices toasted with no crusts + miracle whip + half of a red tomato), one of the three leftovers pizza slices again without the green peppers and peperoni and only the inside of the end of the crust, almost all of another slice again like the previous, the rest of the slice, one white uncooked potato pan fried in butter and some of the rice leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection grape juice, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), one sandwich (2 gadoua white slices toasted with no crusts + miracle whip + the rest of the tomato), Danone greek yogurt (had to spit it - tasted like sour cream), four white boiled (the day before by mom) potatoes pan fried in yesterday's grease and vegetable oil and butter, the rest of the leftover pizza (eaten the same way), a Minions Kinder surprise, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and some of the rice leftovers (got some more in a little plate later before finishing the potatoes and added butter in it).

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection grape juice, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), the first pill (powder in bread then icing to swallow) after I ate two boiled white potatoes by mom the day before pan fried in butter, some of the rice leftovers with butter, three of the boiled potatoes pan fried in butter and the grease and with pieces of a white onion, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, some of the rice leftovers with butter, one of the boiled potatoes pan fried in butter and the grease, some of the rice leftovers, the second pill (the same way) and then some macaroni with tomato paste (did not eat all that), one white uncooked potato pan fried in the grease.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection grape juice, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with a white bread baked and sliced at IGA (no crusts - butter), a pill (like the others) after I ate two boiled (the day before by mom) white potatoes pan fried in butter and one dill pickle and soon after Coaticook vanilla ice cream, some of the rice leftovers with butter, rotinis with tomato paste and some of a cucumber (not in the pasta), two of the boiled potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter with some pieces of a white onion, another pill (again like the others) and right after two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter (did not eat all that) and a scrambled egg in the grease and butter (in the middle of that i ate some ice cream).

Page 154 of 194 1 2 152 153 154 155 156 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.