Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 129 of 145 1 2 127 128 129 130 131 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Someone came by this morning very interested in the house smile.

She and a few other people are walking from city to city and she stopped here to get some information before continuing. She could not take pictures because she ruined her cell with rain yesterday. She will be back home in October and will check out our listing then and if she really is interested and the house is still available she will come and visit smile!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
The medication I am taking is making me more sick than the infection did, except for most of the pain and all of the itching and smell (although the weeks prior to going to the hospital there were barely any if at all) it is the same! Even now I am in pain!

And of course my parents are enjoying every moments of this especially last night when I could not take one of the pills completely!

All that is making me suicidal again!

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
Nancy, you need to call the doctor who prescribed the meds and let him/her know what is going on.

N
N
Angie,

He will probably not be there. They have certain days where they have to work in an hospital then the rest of the time they work at their clinic. This is how it works in my province.

If you are worried about the suicidal thoughts this is not the medication doing that to me, my health is the only positive and I am afraid that I am losing it. I am not used to being ill and I am not used to having to take medication and when I do normally by this time I am better off than I am now. I also never had a medication making me sick like that.

Thank you for worrying about me!

N
N
I just went upstairs very scared telling both of them that I am numb from my head to nose to cheeks to gums to teeth to shoulders to neck and none of them reacted. Am I surprised? No!

N
N
Mom came here tonight after her bath, she comforted me but only by saying that it is normal to get side effects like that which is I guess huge of her.

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
Nancy, side affects for some drugs, especially when you do not take meds, can be huge.

N
N
I am going to the hospital soon, my right side of the nose started being numb again when I was trying to eat a breakfast and that is the last straw, metronidazole is a form of torture, I have read comments online of many people who threw it up and those people swallow pills I ate them!

I have something that is considered not serious so there is no way that in 2017 there's nothing else to get rid of this!

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
Nancy, isn't that prednizone (sp?). Did you have to take 6 tabs one day, 5 thenext, 4, 3, 2,1?

N
N
It is called metronidazole. I had to take two 250mg morning and then the same at night but I started Tuesday night so I had five doses left.

The pharmacist told me I did the right thing stopping that medication because what happened last night was like an allergic reaction and he thought I was lucky it did not go farther which he is sure would of happened this morning if I had taken the next pills.

I have another seven days of another antibiotic and he promised me that this won't leave a taste behind, it is a capsule of 300mg, I will put the powder on bread since it helped me a lot with these pills from hell and since I do not have to also chew a pill it will go faster plus it's only one at a time instead of two so that too will help.

That medication did take some of the symptoms but wow that leftover taste! I am still sick from it! I can still taste that pill plus when I eat and drink I barely taste anything!

Page 129 of 145 1 2 127 128 129 130 131 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.