Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 128 of 145 1 2 126 127 128 129 130 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I was just in the kitchen getting ice cream and with a tone of voice that meant I was a moron she told me that we had ice cream spoons, she has often said that to me and this time I answered back remaining her that she too never uses it.

I printed the map for a small city about three hours away from here (the 1 that has the 2 houses and also an old house) and then wrote all the details and when she came back inside I gave it to her (would of loved dad to be there too but he went outside like 1 hour ago and still is there somewhere). If next week this is not done yet I am out of here.

Mom is still either worst as dad or at his level or close to him, she has not come back to how she pushed my buttons since being worst than dad. Dad is fully back to his psychopathic self.

When they talk about selling the house it is always with an if attached to it, these are the same people that eventhough this month has just started they are in the red as far as money goes (and they bought today things we do not need at all - last night is when i learned they were already in the red i told her something that we use in the kitchen was almost done so we should stop at the store they sell it and she said no we do not have the money and that thing cost less than 10$).

Oh and mom did not call the agent to tell him about the mistakes.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I forgot to say that today dad really wants to see our listing but mom is making sure that he do not come here because I heat this room because it is super cold in this basement (close it at night and reopen it when i open my computer right after getting up) and she says that he will freak out when he will learn this and she is really scared of that. I hope he freaks out so I can face him! I am not going to freeze just because he wants me to, he would open the heat too if he would be in this basement but the rest of us should freeze. Mom says that she likes it that way but when I go see her in her room she is clearly freezing! I also open the heat before my shower because I get cold easily especially when wet (close it after im out), they both know it and say nothing (have done that since we moved from Saint-Hubert - there it was so hot i did not need to do that).

N
N
Mom exploded on me less than an hour ago because I dared saying something against dad (just that i had to either wait until 21:00 or go close the oven with the oven fan full blast because he was watching a dubbed movie) I said something sarcastic and she repeated it so I left my room (she was here looking at houses and of course all the while pushing my buttons) and slammed my door then a few seconds later from upstairs I heard her slam her door.

These two psychopaths have zero plan to leave the house together for who knows how long so I cannot get away now and if I do these monsters will know where the bus I will take will go!

N
N
Mom acted normal after that freak out and has been since then too crazy!

I did ask when we will go visit the two houses and maybe more in that city or near it and she started whining that they just put the house for sale then I said so then the plan is to do like all the other times and end up wherever then in trouble and she said something I did not understand sarcastically then went outside and acted normal.

In like two hours I will go upstairs to eat and take my vitamins, before that I will print the map and informations of a house near Matane and give it when both will be there, if they freak out and not calm down after I ask them what they plan to do then I will start the steps to get away from these two monsters, if they do not freak out of calm down I am giving them a few weeks and then if nothing is done to start looking then I am out.

N
N
A man is now in our house trying to do his job and of course dad yelled at him. He is an inspector and his job is just to go to houses and write everything that is new and he tried explaining to dad that he is not responsible for the taxes and everything else like that and dad kept yelling. Finally mom went upstairs and the man ignored dad and he is now able to do his job with mom. I think he just left. Dad of course yelled one more time. Yes, the man is still here because dad has start yelling again or he is yelling to mom.

Just another chapter in the crazy book that is sadly my family!

N
N
Gave a few minutes ago the map along with the informations about the big house near Matane, mom looked angry and said nothing while dad continued whistling like a psychopath. I asked mom this morning before breakfast and this time she said that the map and informations were still there and she did it angrily.

I do not know who dad was talking to on the phone before I got up but that person was being screamed, insulted and laughed at by him.

My stress level is totally out of control My therapist had to make a special visit to my home today I get so over whelmed that effects my mind And body in bad ways

Rosie L
N
N
I am sorry to hear that Rosie!

{{{HUGS}}}

N
N
A miracle happened today: I was able to have my entire morning routine in peace!

The last time this happened was either last Winter or Autumn or even Summer! It is like I won the lottery especially since they are both outside!

N
N
I have to go to the hospital since this is the only way people who do not have a doctor in my province can see a doctor, I have to wait for my dad to come back from his walk then I am gone. Mom has been pushing my buttons almost non stop, my health is the only thing that I was blessed with so she is probably hoping this will leave me too so that my life is a complete hell in every aspect.

Plus a few minutes ago I just learned that the hours of peace on October 18 are gone, she had an appointment in Amqui but that woman (aesthetician) is going this month on a pregnancy vacation so that was taken away from me.

I hope there's not too many people in the emergency room and I hope that my infection is not serious!

Page 128 of 145 1 2 126 127 128 129 130 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.