Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 206 of 256 1 2 204 205 206 207 208 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:54 and got up at 12:11. I changed one note and added one link, deleted one picture, washed my bedding, calculated one thing, had the internet and computer problem (restarted my computer and everything was normal again), did one search, changed one note, did two searches, deleted one link, cleaned my two rooms (when i finished in my bedroom mom took the vacuum and vacuumed the floor with another brush then my mattress cover so i asked her to vacuum my tv chair and the sofa of the musketeers then she vacuumed this floor), changed three notes, did one search and got one information and calculated one thing, showed mom something then other things then she checked a little bit Amazon Canada then another website for a while, played the thirty-eighth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 (failed then lost at round 37 then 32 - rank 14), changed seven notes, changed two notes, did one search, did one search and added two links, did one search, deleted one link, did two searches, did one search, did one search and added one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:52 and got up at 12:54. I changed one note and added three links, changed one note, changed two notes and deleted one link, changed two notes, played the thirty-seventh track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 (lost at track 39 then 37 then 30 - rank 14), changed two notes and deleted one link, changed three notes, checked the houses (all still available then), changed one note, changed one note, did one search, deleted one link, did one search and added one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:01 and got up at 12:56. I changed one note and added four links, changed one note, made an online order, changed two notes and deleted one link, checked the houses (all still available then) and wrote one note, changed two notes, changed two notes, watched Beat Bobby Flay at 16:30, played the thirty-sixth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 (won all then lost at round 64 then 38 - rank 20), deleted one link, changed four notes, changed one note and deleted one link, watched the August 18 overtime of Real Time, changed one note, deleted one link, got one information, watched Chopped Grill Masters at 22:00, got one information, did one search and got one information and added one link, did one search and added one picture. I took two melatonin strips (felt very sleepy for a while then nothing - threw the rest in the compost bin the following morning) and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:50 and got up at 12:53. I changed one note and added six links, deleted one picture, organised where I keep my snacks, changed one note and deleted one link, changed five notes and deleted one link, watched Pawn Stars at 16:30, calculated one thing, played the thirty-fifth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 (won all [like the first time] and lost at round 43 then 43 - rank 17), checked the houses (all still available then), deleted one link, got two informations, calculated one thing and got one information, did one search, did one search, changed four notes and deleted one link, changed one note, changed two notes and deleted one link, deleted one link, did four searches, got one information and did one search, did one search and added one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:45 and got up at 12:51. I changed one note and added three links, deleted one picture, changed one note, checked the houses (all still available except the old in the same city of the house with the smaller house), changed the place of one link, changed two notes, changed five notes, deleted four links, played the thirty-fourth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 (won all then won all then lost at round 43 - rank 20), deleted one link, changed three notes, tested something on my computer, deleted one link, got one information and changed one note, changed one note, did one search, deleted one link, cut my toe nails (should of done it weeks before), did one search and added one picture. It was an average night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:10 and got up at 12:59. I changed one note and added four links, wrote ten notes, wrote one note, wrote one note, wrote one note, changed one note, wrote two notes and calculated one thing, wrote one note, played Bloons Tower Defense 2 hard (lost at round 23), changed five notes and deleted one link, played Bloons Tower Defense 2 hard (failed), changed two notes, deleted one link, played Bloons Tower Defense 2 hard (it froze before i started playing), deleted one link, changed three notes, played Bloons Tower Defense 2 hard (failed), changed one note, changed one note, deleted one link, did one search and wrote one note, played Bloons Tower Defense 2 hard (failed), got one information, checked the houses (all still available then), deleted one link, watched Real Time at 0:00, did one search and added one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:08 and got up at 13:16. I changed one note and added four links, deleted one picture, changed one note and calculated one thing, got one information, changed the place of four links, changed two notes, checked the houses (all still available then), changed the place of one link, changed the place of one link, deleted one link, changed eight notes, deleted one link, played the second track of Bloons Tower Defense 4 Expansion (failed at everything), watched the August 25 overtime for Real Time, changed two notes, did one search, deleted one link, did one search and added one link and changed the place of one link, changed the place of two links, deleted one link, watched American Dad at 21:00, changed the place of two links, did one search and added one link, deleted one link, deleted five links, did one search, did one search and added one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:42 and got up at 12:59. I changed one note, deleted one picture, washed my bedding (except my duvet), cleaned my two rooms, calculated one thing, changed one note, changed two notes, checked something for mom and told her, changed five notes, checked the houses (all still available then), got one information, changed the place of five links, played the sixth track of Bloons Tower Defense 4 (lost at round 42 then failed and failed), changed three notes, deleted ten links, did one search, showed mom two things, changed two notes, did one search, added one link, did one search, did one search, did one search and added one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:05 and got up at 13:39. I changed one note and added three links, deleted one picture, changed one note, deleted one link, erased two notes, calculated one thing and got one information and added one link, did one search and added one link, changed six notes, got one information, checked the houses (all still available then), changed four notes, played the fifth track of Bloons Tower Defense 4 (lost at round 49 then failed and failed - rank 16), deleted one link, added one link, changed one note, did one search, changed one note, deleted one link, did one search, wrote one note, did one search and added one picture. It was a very bad night and an horrible day.

Page 206 of 256 1 2 204 205 206 207 208 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.