Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 32 of 83 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears (doing this in advance)!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Another dream came back to me.

I was making toasts with a bread but then realised dad had gotten me my favorite but I decided to use it later for sandwiches then toasts the next morning.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I had Worms has pets. They were in a big aquarium, there were dirt (the one we use for house plants) I also had put a small plate that looked like a pool from a doll house in the middle at the bottom with water in it and on top it was closed with a light. Many people looked at it and was impressed. I had put some food in there too, a potato I think.

Will Smith was in it and it was his The Pursuit Of Happyness character. He was in a doctor office waiting with his last machine when someone where he was trying to have a job arrived. He made up an excuse to be there and the man believed him. He kept talking and Will kept looking around scared he would be caught, he even yawned sometimes but this I do not know if he was doing that on purpose or not. He was not caught and the man was not angry at him.

I went outside (the house was in Saint-Hubert but it was different especially outside) wanting to get Worms to have as pets. I only had a small container with dirt in it but I was going to get a huge aquarium and arranged it well for them. I was going to one way but saw spider webs so went another way and there were more, I finally walked in webs and I freaked out, I started by jumping and screaming and touching myself to get these off and then ran to the street. A woman who lived in front came to talk to me. After a while or right away I told her about the webs then I told her eventhough she did not ask about what was in my hands I invented a story about me waiting for a friend and this was hers, she believed me and I thought that I would just go inside when she would be gone and hope that she would not look out and see that I lied.

N
N
Another dream came back to me.

I fried potatoes in butter and decided to add vegetable oil eventhough it was late.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I do not remember the start or the end. A man was looking at small tunnels connected that had water and small Crabs in it. Another man was saying where they used to be (cannot recall that too) and the goal was for the man to put his hands there (the tunnels were elevated so about face level) to find things (cannot recall that either) it was a game (i think it was televised) the man who had to do that asked questions about the Crabs and the other man answered (at least 1 was about eating - it led to some shelves with canned food that was mostly or all fish or seafood - someone mentioned a fish [do not exist in real life - cannot remember it was a small name] that like tuna never had bones when you ate it - he was offered some but that looked old so he said that he would try some other later). The host said that the subject was changed and that he had to do it. I know by that part I was there physically but at the start I remember thinking that these poor Crabs were being tortured.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
A dream came back to me a few seconds ago.

I had decided to watch Tennis again. I felt bad about it since I had miss a few tournaments with Rafael Nadal plus he had won his tenth Roland Garros which was a perfect end to watching that sport. I do not really remember if I indeed watched again, I also do not remember if something else happened before I had made that decision.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

This I remember not a lot of. There was a man who was living in a huge home but it needed lots of renovation. His dad or perhaps someone else had made it different for him. A man who was famous had met him at that house and was supposed to either come back or and help him. He heard him on the radio, he was asked about that place and he responded oh yeah his dad built like a (cannot remember the word he used) and he said it was cool and I think he said he would be back there soon. Many other people or at least a few other people were there and I think they lived there too.

I was in the Saint-Hubert house with dad and my brother. The only difference was the driveway that was a little larger and many things were on it mostly scrap metal. His truck was there too but was on a ramp and the front of the truck was touching the asphalt so the rest was in the air. He was supposed to go work and we had at least two other cars but he went in the truck which did not start but I wondered how he would drive with it if it did start. I told him to use another car and he agreed but the truck started, another car had started immediately and I cannot remember which he took but he said that he trusted it more and then he said that I knew what time he would be back and I said yeah or yes and he left. Like usual my brother did not speak at all in the dream. I was watching something interesting but also I was trying to find something on television then and later until he would be back. Then I wanted to eat and then went in the car closer to the house and went to McDonald's or was going there, I wanted dad to see the bag and know that I had driven alone with no problem. I think this is where it ended, if not then I do not remember the end.

N
N

N
N

Page 32 of 83 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.