Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 207 of 256 1 2 205 206 207 208 209 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:42 and got up at 13:11. I changed one note and added three links, deleted one link, took an appointment with the nurse of my drugstore, ran errands in Matane with my parents (Wallmart + Dollarama [a new 1] + Super C - dad dropped us and the bag off then went at the Mont-Joli McDonald's), changed one note, deleted one link, changed five notes, played the fourth track of Bloons Tower Defense 4 (won all then failed and failed - rank 17), did one search, deleted one link, did one search, changed two notes and did one search and got two informations and added two links and deleted one link, changed three notes, showed mom something and asked her to do something for me the following morning, changed two notes and got a phone number for mom, watched Chopped Grill Masters at 22:00, deleted one link, deleted one link and got one information, did one search and added one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:52 and got up at 11:11. I saw a note from mom (it was the info i asked her to get for me - she called a clinic in the morning in Matane), changed one note and added four links, deleted one picture, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and deleted three links, changed seven notes and deleted one link, went to a 15:00 with the nurse of my drugstore (dad bought something there then waited in the car - he dropped me off then went to Cantine Sainte-Flavie), played the thirty-third track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 (won all then lost at round 55 then failed - rank 19), took a pill (capsule - opened it and took the powder with icing and water), deleted one link, changed three notes, changed two notes and deleted one link, got an information for mom and told her, checked the houses (all still available then), did one search and added one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:13 and got up at 12:42. I changed one note and added three links, deleted one picture, deleted two links and did one search, changed three notes, changed two notes, played the thirty-second track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 (won all then lost at round 46 then 43 - rank 17), deleted one link, changed six notes, deleted one link, added one link, changed two notes and added one link, deleted one link, did one search, did one search and added one link. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
At the end I added one picture.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:40 and got up at 13:10. I changed one note and added four links, printed something (the agent via email sent us how many visitors our listing had in august), got one information, deleted one link, changed nine notes, calculated one thing and added one link, played the thirty-first track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 (won all [like the first time] then failed and lost at round 46), changed two notes, deleted one link, changed one note, deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, got one information, checked the houses 9all still available then), did one search, did one search and added one link. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
I did the same error as yesterday, I wrote link instead of picture at the end!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:41 and got up at 12:40. I changed one note and added four links, deleted one picture, changed back the electric clocks downstairs (again had the electricity cut off while sleeping), checked the liquid melatonin on Amazon Canada (2 days before it said 10 in stock should of bought some there because the next day it said in stock on september 7 and yesterday no more dates), added two links, deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link and added one link, deleted one link, added one link and did one search, changed two notes, changed the electric clocks upstairs, changed seven notes, played the thirtieth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 (won all then lost at 49 then 46 - rank 18), changed two notes and deleted one link, deleted one link, changed one note, checked the houses (all still available then), deleted one link, watched Ghost Adventures at 21:00, did one search, did one search and added one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:51 and got up at 11:36. I changed one note and added one link, deleted one picture, washed my bedding, cleaned my two rooms, washed the washcloths used to clean my glasses, checked the liquid melatonin (still not in stock without a date), added one link, changed one note and deleted one link, calculated three things, deleted two links and added one link and did two searches and made an online order, calculated one thing and did one search and added eight links and changed the place of one link, got two informations, changed one note, played the twenty-ninth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 (won all then lost at round 46 then 49 - rank 18), changed four notes, changed four notes, changed one note, did one search, changed two notes, deleted one link, checked the houses (all still available then), did one search and added one picture. It was a one time get up night and a very bad day.

N
N
The day was horrible.

Page 207 of 256 1 2 205 206 207 208 209 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.