Next Thread
Print Thread
#922552 08/21/17 04:07 AM
"Rosie" Offline OP
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
I will grieve for a lifetime. For my son Tommy

Period. The end. There is no “moving on,” or “getting over it.” There is no bow, no fix, no solution to my heartache. There is no end to the ways I will grieve and for how long I will grieve. There is no glue for my broken heart, no exilir for my pain, no going back in time. For as long as I breathe, I will grieve and ache and love my son with all my heart and soul. There will never come a time when I won’t think about who my son would be, what he would look like, and how he would be woven perfectly into the tapestry of my family. I wish people could understand that grief lasts forever because love lasts forever; that the loss of a child is not one finite event, it is a continuous loss that unfolds minute by minute over the course of a lifetime. Every missed birthday, holiday, milestone; should-be back-to-school years and graduations; weddings that will never be, grandchildren that should have been but will never be born– an entire generation of people are irrevocably altered forever.

This is why grief lasts forever. The ripple effect lasts forever. The bleeding never stops.

Rosie L
Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
C
Dear Rosie -

I feel your pain with you, for you and for me. No, it never stops. Every minute of every day my daughter is in my mind and in my broken heart. It is a continuous nightmare replaying over and over in the background of this silly purposeless life that I now have to live without her.

And at the same time I am here to raise her sister the best I can with love in my heart and purpose in my actions.

It is a twisted space filled with love and sadness for both my girls.

I wish you small moments of melancholia as you grieve and love for the rest of your life.

Christine

Christine Phillips
Child Loss
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
I have faced miscarriage for two times, one in three months and another in 5 months. Still Their memories are with me. Those few days, months are still in my memory. I still think if they were born how they would look, how they'd call me mom. It's unforgettable, even if a mom has a whole bunch of kids she can never forget the lost one, never.

Last edited by Farjana_Environment_Ed; 08/21/17 05:01 AM.
C
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
C
I am sorry for your sorrow, Farjana.

We should never forget them...our tribute to their lives is to always remember them.

With Compassion,
Christine

Christine Phillips
Child Loss
"Rosie" Offline OP
OP Offline
Thank you Christine, And to all the parents who have lost a child I feel your pain

Rosie L
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Thank you Christine and Rosie.

Moderated by  Christine - Child Loss 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.