Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 151 of 194 1 2 149 150 151 152 153 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), three white boiled (the day before by mom) potatoes and pieces of a white onion pan fried in butter and vegetable oil, a Minions Kinder Surprise, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, white rice with white mushrooms pan fried in butter and onion salt and all with tomato paste.

I also took Adults Essentials complete vitamins gummies for women.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange juice, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), the three last potatoes boiled by mom pan fried in butter and vegetable oil and pieces of a white onion, a Minions Kinder Surprise, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

I also took Adults Essentials complete vitamins gummies for women.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), meat and vegetables boiled (a piece of what was a pork roast [out of the freezer that day] 1 white potato and part of a green cabbage - ate the vegs with butter - some cabbage and pork remained), a Minions Kinder Surprise, Les Aliments M&M potato nuggets with ketchup, six white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

I also took Adult Essentials complete vitamins gummies for women.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange juice and Pepsi with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), the pork and cabbage leftovers (cabbage eaten with butter), a Minions Kinder Surprise, four Cavendish onion flavored and one original potato patties (did not eat the sides) with ketchup, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, six white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and onion salt.

I also took Adult Essentials complete vitamin gummies for women.

N
N
Yesterday I took Selection orange juice and Pepsi with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and sugar spread), two white boiled (the day before by mom) white potatoes pan fried in butter, molasses cookie dough (made by mom - she put it in the fridge but baked the cookies this morning), white rice with Compliments tomato juice, seven white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I took Selection orange juice and Pepsi with four toasts made with a white bread that was baked at IGA the day before (no crusts - butter), pork (slices of what was 2 different roasts - out the freezer the day before) and vegetables (brussel sprouts [frozen] + carrots + white potatoes) all boiled (vegs eaten with butter), two molasses cookies, five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter then one egg scrambled on it, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and water with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the pork leftovers (ate all the vegs yesterday), food from La Bonne Bouffe (a mustard cheeseburger + fries with ketchup - did not eat all that), Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had water, Selection orange juice and Pepsi with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and sugar spread), part of a cucumber and the rest of the pork leftovers, Coaticook butterscotch ice cream, Les Aliments M&M potato nuggets with ketchup, a Minions Kinder Surprise, one and a half slice of bacon and five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the rest of the cucumber and a sandwich (2 gadoua slices toasted without the crusts + miracle whip + some of a red tomato), Coaticook butterscotch ice cream, two mini three cheese Selection pizzas, one half of a bacon slice and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter then an egg scrambled on it.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), the rest of the cucumber and a sandwich (2 gadoua slices toasted with no crusts + miracle whip + the rest of the tomato), Coaticook butterscotch ice cream, two boiled (2 days before by mom) and three uncooked white potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and butter and onion salt, a Minions Kinder Surprise, one and a half slice of bacon cooked in the grease and seven white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

Page 151 of 194 1 2 149 150 151 152 153 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.