Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 208 of 256 1 2 206 207 208 209 210 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:17 and got up at 11:57. I changed one note and added one link, checked the liquid melatonin (the same thing again), checked the houses (all still available then), changed one note and deleted one link, changed five notes, changed five notes, played the twenty-eighth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 (won all [like the first time] then lost at round 43 then 46 - rank 17), did two searches, deleted one link, did one search, did one search, changed two notes, added one link, did one search, did one search and added one picture, got one information (the hours of the non emergency hospital hours - i think i may have to go there today). It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:51 and got up at 9:55. I changed one note, checked the liquid melatonin (still the same - currently unavailable), did two searches, went to the hospital then the biggest Uniprix then dad went to get milk at IGA then McDonald's for me and him, took the first two pills, changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, did one search, changed ten notes, changed two notes, did one search and added one picture. It was an horrible night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 22:26 and got up at 8:11. I changed one and added four links, deleted one picture, changed one note and deleted one link, checked the liquid melatonin (it said 1 in stock and more on the way - decided for the more on the way), calculated one thing, changed one note, took two pills, deleted one link, washed my washcloths used when shaving my face (asked mom to do it before leaving but i took care of the rest when the washer was done), ran one errand with dad (Price = Caisse Desjardins - he stayed in the car), went in the yard with mom and Elmo, deleted one link, changed nine notes, deleted one link, changed two notes, deleted one link, took two pills, did one search, did one search and added one picture. It was a very bad night and an horrible day.

N
N
At the start the missing word is note.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 22:12 and got up at 8:22. I changed one note and added two links, deleted one picture, washed my washcloths and towels, saved one picture, changed one note, took two pills, went outside and walked in the yard to get rid of the feeling of throwing up, changed one note and deleted one link, changed nine notes, calculated one thing, checked the liquid melatonin (currently unavailable), added one link, changed two notes, calculated one thing and deleted one link, went outside for the same reason but I went to see mom that was sitting on a chair on the beach after then got Elmo and after the beach we went to our small bridge then walked on the yard, deleted one link, took two pills, did one search and added one picture. It was a very bad night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 22:07 and got up at 8:34. I changed one note and added four links, deleted one picture, wrote one note, wrote to Change Canada (they changed my location again), erased one note, deleted five links, took two pills, got the Change Canada reply (they corrected what they did), checked the liquid melatonin (currently unavailable), deleted one link, erased one note, wrote one note, calculated one thing, went outside with mom and Ti-Pit (in the yard then just with mom on the beach), deleted one link, deleted one link, deleted one link, did one search and wrote one note, took two pills (lost most of the first because 1 swallow went the wrong way), called the pharmacy, got the call from a pharmacist, called Info Sante, deleted thirty-six pictures, deleted one picture. It was a one time get up night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 22:26 and got up at 8:20. I wrote one note, deleted one picture, washed the matching bra and legging in which I exercised, changed my location back on Change Canada because they changed it again (we could not do it ourselves before), changed one note and deleted one link, did one search, took two pills, changed one note, went outside in the yard with mom and Coin Coin then alone on the beach, changed three notes, changed three notes, did one search, changed two notes, did one search, erased one note, changed one note and added three links, changed two notes, did one search and wrote one note and got one information and added one link, did one search, took two pills, mom checked the information of my medication on the internet, did one search and added one picture. It was a very bad night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 21:53 and got up at 8:21. I changed one note, deleted one picture, washed my bedding (except my duvet - the rest + cleaning of my 2 rooms mom did it), again saw that Change Canada changed my location so again changed it back, went to the hospital then the biggest Uniprix and dad got us each a poutine at Pizzeria Le Marquis, changed two notes, changed four notes, changed six notes, changed one note, did one search and added one picture. It was a very bad night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 21:45 and got up at 7:47. I changed one note, deleted one picture, changed again my location on Change Canada then sent then an email, mom asked me to get my things off my computer desk (the top of it is the only thing she did not clean the day before - she did it a few minutes after i did that), did one search, changed two notes, replied to Change Canada (it was an email about the previous time i wrote to them but it was the same subject), wrote one note, went in the yard with mom and Gagou then the beach alone, watched Real Time at 14:00, changed five notes, went on the beach then the yard a little bit, changed four notes and added fifteen links and changed the place of one link, showed mom a video, changed two notes and added one picture, did one search and added one picture, did one search. It was a very bad night and an horrible day.

Page 208 of 256 1 2 206 207 208 209 210 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.