Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 204 of 256 1 2 202 203 204 205 206 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:34 and got up at 10:42. I changed one note, washed my washcloths and towels (should of been today but hate doing that the same day as the bedding so i put the 4 last washcloths aside), gave the informations about the big house near Matane to my parents (the crazies acted like crazy people of course but at least no freak outs), changed one note, checked the houses (do not recall if i also checked the 1 that is not with the others - all available still), changed the place of one link, changed two notes, changed nine notes, played Bloons Tower Defense (failed), Bloons Tower Defense (lost at round 10), Bloons Tower Defense (lost at round 23), Bloons Tower Defense (failed), Bloons Tower Defense (lost at round 31), Bloons Tower Defense (it froze - made me more angry than usual because for the only time i got to round 20 with all my lives still), Bloons Tower Defense (failed), changed one note, played Bloons Tower Defense (lost at round 40), Bloons Tower Defense (failed), Bloons Tower Defense (lost at round 43), Bloons Tower Defense (failed), Bloons Tower Defense (failed), did one search, played Bloons Tower Defense (failed), got one information, played Bloons Tower Defense (failed), Bloons Tower Defense (failed), Bloons Tower Defense (failed), got one information, did one search and added one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

The game was played at different websites, played where my search engine told me it was.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:25 and got up at 11:39. I changed one note and added one link, washed my bedding, took care of the electric clocks (missed electricity while in bed but must of been like a second or less because the radio clocks were still with the correct times and so was the oven), changed one note, checked our listing and the errors were still there, played Bloons Tower Defense 2 easy (failed), Bloons Tower Defense 2 easy (lost at round 23), gave feedback via a Change Canada email (i am not supposed to get any emails and they have started sending me anyway a few days ago), played Bloons Tower Defense 2 easy (it froze LIKE YESTERDAY WITH THE OTHER I STILL HAD ALL MY LIVES AT ROUND 20), Bloons Tower Defense 2 easy (lost at round 39), changed seven notes, deleted one link, played Bloons Tower Defense 2 easy (lost at round 41), changed one note, played Bloons Tower Defense 2 easy (WON IT cool), changed two notes, changed one note, deleted three links, changed the place of one link, did one search, did one search, did one search, checked the houses (got rid earlier of 3 including the 1 that never was with the others - all available except the 1 that used to belong to a church which is sold now do deleted that link), did one search and added one picture. It was a very bad night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:07 and got up at 10:51. I changed one note and added one link, changed one note, deleted one link, changed five notes, played the fourth track of Bloons Tower Defense 4 Expansion (lost at round 37 then 34 then 30 - rank 13), changed two notes, checked our listing and it still has the errors, changed three notes, changed one note, changed one note, wrote a review of a product on Amazon Canada (did not buy it there), did one search and added one picture. It was a first time taking melatonin (did not do anything besides making me feel weird for a short time) and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 23:53 and got up at 10:06. I changed one note and added four links, changed one note, deleted one link, ran errands with dad (Price = Caisse Desjardins [dad stayed in the car] ~ Mont-Joli = i donated a few things + i went to the job center then to the biggest Uniprix where dad was + got my glasses adjusted then went to Metro where dad was), called Telus (my internet and computer was acting weird [the same thing happened 1 night weeks ago] turns out it is not the internet), changed two notes and asked Windows what was going on (it found nothing), restarted my computer (did that the other night which did nothing but that time it stopped whatever was going on), changed three notes, changed three notes, changed four notes and calculated one thing, deleted one link and changed the place of one link and checked our listing (the errors are still there), played the ninth track of Bloons Tower Defense 4 (failed at everything), deleted one link, deleted one link and checked the houses (deleted the apartment house - the others [the 1 deleted too - if still available later it will be easy to find again] still available), deleted one link, got one information, watched Chopped Grill Masters at 22:00, did one search and added one picture. It was a second time taking melatonin (did not feel weird at all but slept better but still with insomnia) and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:15 and got up at 11:11. I changed one note and added three links, deleted one picture, had problems with the updates of Windows (error message), changed one note, played Bloons Tower Defense 2 medium (lost at round 26), deleted one link, played Bloons Tower Defense 2 medium (failed), contacted Change Canada, replied to them, played Bloons Tower Defense 2 medium (failed), changed four notes, changed six notes, played Bloons Tower Defense 2 medium (failed), changed one note, checked our listing (the errors were still there), played Bloons Tower Defense 2 medium (failed), deleted one link, played Bloons Tower Defense 2 medium (failed), Bloons Tower Defense 2 medium (failed), changed one note, played Bloons Tower Defense 2 medium (failed), deleted one link, checked something for mom then gave her my part of the satellite bill then put her on Amazon Canada where she picked one thing and bought two of it, did one search and added one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
So far I've been to the market and spent a little time watching the annual carnival set up on the town square. We don't go on rides but enjoying watching others and of course have an olieball - the original doughnut. smile

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:43 and got up at 10:59. I changed one note and added three links, deleted one picture, changed one note, deleted one link, checked our listing (FINALLY the big error is corrected but the 2 small not), checked the houses (all still available then), deleted one link, had to cut the electricity to my computer (something happened that happened once or more before - i was on a website i know and it went to another page that had a voice saying to call a number because it was infected with something - normally im fast enough to close to window but i was not yesterday), changed twelve notes, deleted one link, watched Beat Bobby Flay at 16:30, played the third track of Bloons Tower Defense 4 Expansion (failed then failed then lost at round 37), watched the August 4 overtime of Real Time, did one search and added one picture. I took melatonin for the third time (did absolutely nothing) and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:51 and got up at 12:10. I changed one note and added three links, deleted one picture, changed one note, changed nine notes, emailed Change Canada, changed one note, deleted one link, wrote one note, changed two notes, deleted one link, played the eighth track of Bloons Tower Defense 4 (failed then lost at 33 then 37), deleted one link, checked the houses (all available then), did one search, did one search, did one search, watched Real Time at 22:00, did one search, updated a review on Amazon Canada, added one link, did one search, did one search and added one picture. It was a very bad night and an horrible day.

A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
Genealogy..... We will pick up shrimp from the Kiwanis Club to freeze and tonight we are going to the Sons of Italy lodge for dinner and music.

Page 204 of 256 1 2 202 203 204 205 206 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.