Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 43 of 83 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

I was in a huge boat (cannot remember if it was a cruise or not - if im not mistaken the dream actually started that way) and an explosion or something happened, a lot of people were scared but not many if at all were panicking. I knew it was serious. My room had a balcony which I opened and there was a canoe there, I only took the four musketeers which I put in a white blanket and put them in the canoe at the end so that they would be protected and got in myself. I was wondering if I would have the strength to paddle through all that madness especially when the ship would start to sank but soon which was almost immediately a man who was a marine went in and then later another one. We were able to paddle through the insanity that was worst from almost second to second. We ended up in the street where I lived in Saint-Hubert, everywhere it was flooded and it looked like we were the only humans left. I said that it was a perfect place to stay since I knew that place well. Where the train track was was not flooded so we went there to make our camp. We either then or later ended up in a store to get a tent and things like that, in another store one of the man looked at a fryer and he said that he so wanted fries and I think he looked at me, either way I said that I would make some since electricity was left and so was water but that I never made some so it could end up not good and he did not care. We ended up staying where the track was and using once in a while or once a day houses for water and electricity, we figured that sleeping in the wood (theres a forest there too where the track is) would be easier to hear a person come in.

I do not know if it started like that but I was in the car alone then decided to drive myself. The city I was in I never seen before. Everything was going well but while driving at one point all electricity went completely everywhere off. People started panicking but I did not, I was able to drive and not get into any accident then when I saw a parking lot almost empty I parked at the end where no cars were and after closing the engine I took my flip phone and called home. All proud I told mom what had happened and a few times she tried to tell me something so after about two or three times I stopped talking and said what and she said almost stuttering that we had lost everything so I said what do you mean and she repeated and I asked the musketeers what about them and I did not hear what she said, I asked her to repeat and this is where I woke up.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I do not know if I was there but it was a huge movie theatre and before the movie started the stars appeared and they talked while the crowd was going crazy then they or someone else talked about a contest that had to do with five (i think) other movies or other showings, cannot really recall but some people would be called or everyone then big tickets would be given or had to be given to be seen if it was winners. One of the woman holding the tickets while others would take it apart told a man that he had to take it when he was walking away after, she also had a few trouble with this all.

A woman who looked like Dakota Johnson was living on her own in an apartment and she had to go for the first time interview a man (the 1 in the 50 shades of grey movies) she was trying to take a shower and get clothes and her stuff, she had had a threesome with two men and these three would do that often and were best friends. At least one conversation that I do not recall happened. She got to her interview and she had troubles with it, the man asked if it was her job and she said no I have no idea why they sent me here to do that. Then she went back home and said to the two men (i think they did not live there) that it was over, she often mentioned the rich man, one of the men took it well and not the other and he said what are you in a relationship with him already or something like that and she said no but I know I will marry him one day. Then she was in Jurassic Park which was bigger than all those movies, she was with the two main characters of the last movie, they were walking or moving where water was, at the right it was like that water would not stop and it had Dolphins, I do not recall the conversations. It ended in like a grotto or something with Chris Pratt and her and he asked about her problems and she explained it all.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I was with two members of Rammstein in an hotel. We were having fun and as time went by I became more comfortable. We were joking around and being sarcastic but then they said something mean to me and laughed it up, they did not do it on purpose but it hurt especially since I love that group so much. I left heartbroken and went outside and walked, very soon after the singer (cannot recall the other too but it was not Richard 1 of the guitarist) arrived there and they told him and he went outside with them and they were able to point to me since I was not far, he wanted to talk to me and he stared to run but stopped and had someone drive him on the other street on the right then walked by me and I of course freaked when I saw him and he approached me all nice and then asked me why I was crying, I soon woke up but cannot recall if I told him or not.

We were living in Saint-Hubert but my computer was in another house (there was a reason that in the dream made sense but cannot recall it). I went there walking since it was not far away but one after the other my parents joined me, I ended up not remembering where it was because they were both driving me nuts and mom told me laughing at me because I did not remember and dad was probably laughing it up too or and was proud. I was going to go inside but was approached by a woman that was a cop (looked like a nurse at the Mont-Joli hospital) and she asked me questions about what I have been doing lately on the internet (perhaps she said or and asked other things first) I answered everything and then she told me unless it was before that something had been done with my computer which shocked me and she told me after I answered one question that it was from one of these visited places which shocked me too. I said I was going there to then show people to stop this thing (paparazzi) and when she left she said with an attitude after I said that I would keep cooporating or something like that that I did not have any choice because they would check me out very closely. There was a man cop too and I cannot recall if he came before or after the other cop, that man had the uniform on but not the woman.

All I remember is that a man with a mustache was accused of something and the woman or man or me accusing him said that it had to do with a nightmare (think had that same day - remember 11:00 being involved too) and that man laughed saying that he was innocent and that proved it but myself or a man or a woman did not let up with the accusation.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was sitting somewhere and other people were too while some were perhaps standing too. I was lost in my thoughts and heard people laughing but it took me a while to get out of my thoughts. I saw a big black Dog was cuddling with me and the woman sitting next to him and on my right said that he was doing that for a while. I apologized to the Newfounland and he sat after giving me a few kisses. I realised he had been drooling all over me while I was petting him on the face when he was sitting I was mostly petting drool, I found that disgusting but did not stop because he was so sweet and of course not drooling on me on purpose. I also know I said something at least to the woman (unless im mistaken) but I do not remember what I said, I am sure though that was all for the dream.

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that a woman was sitting on a four wheeler that was attached to a big truck and the truck while leaving a house that was being moved into or moving from lost control and the woman was stuck on the four wheeler and could not jump. It all ended up in a ditch and the woman survived but was again stuck there, the driver of the truck who looked like Dwayne Johnson told her he would get help and when he arrived on the street looked both ways and when he saw a car he went in the middle of the street (not totally but close to that spot) and moved his arms, he did not thing the driver would stop but she did, it was Jennifer Aniston and he told her what happened and he asked for her cell phone which she gave but she did not looked like she wanted to give it, by that time the man did not look like Dwayne Johnson anymore (i think it was a woman - had the feeling at at least 1 part it was maybe me) and the phone looked locked so he asked how to use it and she showed him and he called 911 but it ended up in another country not where the were from (that was happening in Canada but her phone was from the US which is where it ended up) and he was explaining what was going on and then he was told how to call the 911 there. I either woke up or stop dreaming or do not recall the rest.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I went back to the hospital again because of the infection I have in real life but in the dream the inflammation was gone but I still had discharge. I arrive there when it opened (it opened earlier in the dream) and I was the first to arrive, after a quite long talk with the nurse who had an attitude she told me that it would take a long time and I said I was used to it. When I came out the triage room it looked different and a few people were waiting. The waiting room was large and had desks along with desk chairs, the hallway had less chairs that were all over the place, at least one person was seating there and the other chairs were dirty so I went to put my backpack on the desk like it was my plan all along then looked in it like I was making sure everything was there then went to wait standing up where the entrance door is and where I put my back was made of wood like it was a desk but it was part of a wall.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was in the Saint-Hubert house and sleeping on a floor (cannot remember which room - by the end it was like i was sleeping outside) and supposed to get up early, I was not sleeping but would not get up. Mom was there and I do not know if she was in the same room or near. Dad was waiting because he was going to drive me. I wanted a new pillow, the one I had was hurting my neck and head. The winds were strong and I was scared for my eyes, I was making plans on how I would protect them.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was in bed and awake while listening to mom. It was getting later and as far as I knew she had not washed any loads of laundry and that almost made me angry because she was supposed to do a white and a dark color loads because I had one white and two dark colored things I needed to wash and she told me she would do it since I was getting up late. Then I heard her go to the machines and I fell asleep then heard her doing another load when waking up so I was hoping this was it.

People were freaking out in a positive way about an Hockey player, it was like he was new but in real life he is retired. I was rolling my eyes while surrounded by his fans then when they were going on about his height I said he is not that big and they laughed at me and I pointed out that many were and are taller then while looking at pictures I found one that he was surrounded by other players and I said ha look at that one and he was indeed not the tallest but even in the picture you saw people in awe of him, one player in particular had big eyes like he was in shock of his height but that same player was taller and bigger. Then I was looking (maybe that happened before or during i said something) at what seemed to be two packs of coupons that people needed to take off but it was pictures that I sometimes would take off either one by one or many at a time. Then while watching a game I said the Stars will be playing soon so we will finally see an interesting game which angered others and some laughed at me but I did not care. I was not really watching but at the end when I watch a player was hit and when we could see him almost half of his face was missing, the skin and bones were gone, I was in complete shock and disgust and it seems that nobody was freaking out over this, the player that hit him was slow getting off him and the only other who was there was a referee and when it was cutting to commercials he took one hand that had a glove on like the players do and he put a few fingers in the hole that used to be in cheek and he seemed to be moving the head too, I was screaming something almost throwing up and the dream stopped.

Page 43 of 83 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.