Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 148 of 194 1 2 146 147 148 149 150 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), meat and vegetables boiled (a piece of what was a pork roast [taken out the freezer the day before] + 2 white potatoes [did not eat all those] brussel sprouts - put the rest of the pork in the fridge), a Minion Kinder Surprise, Frank wavy nature chips, food from Cantine Sainte-Flavie (mustard cheeseburger + fried with ketchup - did not eat all that but almost none remained - the cheese only the top of the bread [meaning what is not white] is what i did not eat), Frank wavy nature chips, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and onion salt and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter with then an egg scrambled on it.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the three days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one mini white Selection mr freeze, one onion flavored and two original Cavendish potato patties (did not eat the sides) with ketchup, some of the pork leftovers with a white boiled potato and sauce, a Minion Kinder Surprise, Frank wavy nature chips, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the four days old white bread (no crusts - butter), two mini Selection three cheese pizzas, a Minion Kinder Surprise, Frank wavy nature chips, three cheese Kraft Dinner pasta, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with a white bread (no crusts - butter), a part of a cucumber and one slice of what was a pork roast (taken out the freezer the night before) and two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, more of the cucumber with a sandwich (some of a red tomato + miracle whip + 2 slices without the crusts of gadoua white bread), a Kinder Surprise Minions, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and butter with pieces of a white onion, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter and pepper and onion salt and some of the pasta leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter and 1 with butter and sugar spread), another part of the cucumber and a sandwich (2 slices of gadoua white bread with no crusts toasted [the other too was toasted] + miracle whip + another part of the tomato), some of the pasta leftovers (did not eat all that), one slice of bacon and six uncooked white potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and also with pieces of a white onion, a Kinder Minions Surprise, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and a white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter with an egg scrambled on top.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter and 1 with butter and sugar spread), four Cavendish potato patties (did not eat the sides) with ketchup, a Minion Kinder Surprise, white rice with tomato juice, one Ego with corn syrup (did not eat all that - too long in the toaster), six white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter and 1 with butter and sugar spread), a fisherman shell (made in my province and bought at IGA), Selection wavy nature chips, macaroni with tomato juice (did not eat all that), a Minions Kinder Surprise, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and pieces of a white onion pan fried in the grease and butter then with an egg scrambled on it.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and sugar spread), meat and vegetables boiled (the rest of what was a pork roast sliced [took it out the freezer the day before] + 2 white potatoes + 3 carrots + brussel sprouts - vegs with butter & some of the meat remained and was put in the fridge), a Minion Kinder Surprise, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and pieces of a white onion pan fried in the grease and butter then an egg scrambled on it, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with a fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), the rest of the pork with two boiled potatoes and sauce (some pork and sauce remained - put in the fridge), a Minions Kinder Surprise, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and onion salt and pieces of a white onion pan fried in the grease and butter then with an egg scrambled on it, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Ginger Ale, water and Pepsi with three toasts made with the two days white bread (no crusts - butter), three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and with pieces of a white onion and pepper, a Minions Kinder Surprise, rotini with pieces of a white onion pan fried in butter and tomato paste, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

Page 148 of 194 1 2 146 147 148 149 150 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.