Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 83 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember three dreams.

I was looking out the window (this house was bigger and very different plus so was the outside) at the waves that were big, so big that sometimes it would it the windows near where I was eventhough the house was far away from the water. Dad was outside and that made me jealous, after was seemed a long time I went out too, my boots kept changing from not being boots to being rain boots to snow boots and the ground too sometimes it was snow and then it was not, I also was in water sometimes (me being in it by choice and sometimes it was by the waves going where i was). I could not see dad anymore. Then I decided to walk and I ended up in a small store that I was wondering how the people who had it could still keep it opened and survive with it. I was walking through it to go back outside, I was smiling and being polite even looking at the rare things that were scattered all over the place, I did find a few cute things but did not stop anywhere because I wanted to go out. It became a shopping mall and soon after me and then other people had a gang of Japanese on us, the boss had sent them after us for a reason that we knew but me I have no idea. We were at least four in a car trying to get away, one of the assassins appeared in the car with an axe and we were able to kill him and get rid of his body then we came back to make sure he would not be seen for at least a while. We knew that car was known but we kept it and were trying to get away as fast as possible but also driving carefully to not have an accident or cause one and to not be arrested.

I ended up in a small poor town where a man kept a restaurant opened for these people, the food was good and also of a good quality and very cheep for them but none of them went there and if they did it was very rare. I thought they were mean doing that for a man (he was not working there a woman was there by herself) who kept losing money for them and their town. I went there and got something to eat.

I was just up and some things kept happening so I figured I would go along with it and then the extra thing I wanted to do on the internet before breakfast I would just do the next day, all that wasted time upstairs would be the extra thing. A man was there too and he looked or was Jerry Seinfeld.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something else to get the new page to appear!

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I think I was there. It was the Saint-Hubert house but in the dream it was an hotel and the yard had a pool. It was spring break and a lot of people were there partying and most if not all were drunk. If I was there I was only looking and there were media there too only looking. It was so ridiculous what the drunks were doing that the people only looking were in awe of all that stupidity. At one point everybody got out the pool because there was a color in there, at first I or someone else just watching thought it was blood then it turns out someone or some people had peed but it was a large amount of that color just in the middle and it looked like it was getting bigger too. Someone went in the pool with the disgust of everybody else (or mostly everybody) and he even dived right in whatever that was. Then what happened (do not know if something of some things else happened before) is that someone came from under the water and was asking for help because there was blood on his forehead but nobody was helping him even the ones not drunk, blood started to drip and almost like a fountain there was so much towards the end.

The only thing I remember is short connecting streets and I decided to put all the towers of the tower defense games of Bloons at the exits but it was not a game it was real life.

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that Ma and Pa plus their three daughters from Little House were there, Ma was talking when I woke up.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember is that there was a small Monkey in it.

It was during Wimbledon and by accident or someone else in the same room I saw some Tennis which made me think I should start again (had just stopped weeks before) when I learned that Rafael Nadal had lost I started thinking more about it then thought I could wait until Rogers Cup and watch until the next so that it would be a complete then I thought well maybe not all that time then thought about when. I think I woke up before figuring out.

I went to see the doctor I had when I was living in Saint-Hubert but in the dream the office was different (where he received his patient that room was the same as in real life). I had trouble getting my health card out of my wallet, I told the secretary it was a new wallet, they also needed another card and I said a few until I got it, when I took out my health card I saw I had two which shocked me and I could not figure out which one was the new one, the secretary did. I went to sit thinking it would be long even with barely any patients waiting (it was always a huge wait with him even when you were his first patient of the day) but I was called almost right away which shocked me and made the others angry. I only asked for a renewal of my prescription and while standing near the door he asked if there was something else and I said no and he said what about the smell of your [censored] and I said what then after a silence I asked you smell something then I said okay just check it out and then he said that I had a small infection. I got dressed again and I woke up.

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that I wanted to put decorations or something else in the hole where the other occupants of this house had a dishwasher.

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is what was going on when I woke up, I or someone else was trying to defend himself or herself or themselves or myself against someone or some people, one of the way was like in the tower defense games (i remember at least seeing the thing that spreads sharp things by throwing these things).

N
N
I do not remember my dreams (woke up from 1 drenched in sweat and i know it had to do with whatever i was dreaming because i jumped when waking up).

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I know is that I woke up with a song in my head, one of the songs from one of the two Ghostbusters, it must come from a dream because I haven't seen one of those movies in a while plus I have not thought or heard of that song since the last time seeing that movie.

I do not remember the start but I was walking in water and the water started to rise very fast which trapped me, since I cannot swim and the water was too high to go back on the shore I climbed on rock and kept climbing because the water kept rising. Before reaching the top that was very high that place transformed to the bedroom I had in Saint-Hubert but it was still big rocks that was high as a mountain almost surrounded by water. On top I started screaming and hitting the wall plus making sounds very loudly. The end of that room where the door is on the right corner was the kitchen and I saw both of my parents but there was a lot of noise and they both were talking so I kept banging and screaming and making noise all the while the water kept rising around me but it did not go where they were. They finally heard me and dad come to catch me but he was laughing. I was insulted that he thought me drowning was funny but all I wanted was to live so I made sure he would caught me which he did. I do not remember mom's reaction and if she came where I was or not.

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that at least two Seinfeld characters were there which were Jerry and Kramer and at one point Jerry was standing with an incredulous expression on his face while Kramer was supposed to do something.

Page 26 of 83 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.