Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 201 of 256 1 2 199 200 201 202 203 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:59 and got up at 12:34. I received a call from my dentist's office, deleted one link, wrote one note, did one search, checked the three houses (all still available then), did one search, did one search, got one information, played the forty-second track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (won all then lost at 46 then 25 - rank 17), deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:23 and got up at 10:24. I deleted one link, deleted one picture, checked the three houses (all still available then), did one search, erased one note, played the hard spider (failed), the forty-third track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (lost at 32 then 18 then 23 - rank 11), the mini layouts (failed all), got one information, got one information, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:17 and got up at 12:36. I deleted one link, deleted one picture, checked the three houses, deleted two links and erased one note, erased one note, played the 3d layouts (failed all), the hard spider (failed), erased one note and wrote nineteen notes, played the forty-fourth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (lost at 38 then 35 then 36 - rank 14), searched for houses and quickly found one and got mom who looked at it and asked me to add it then she looked at other houses, did one search and added one link, changed the plan, deleted one picture, did one search and added one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:37 and got up at 13:09. I checked the plan, deleted one picture, checked the four houses (all available then), played the hard spider and the 3d and mini layouts (failed all), got one information, played the hard spider (failed), Cradle of Persia (correctly this time - lost at level 21), showed mom something she had asked to see weeks before (only found it without even looking for it the night before - deleted the link after she left) and then showed her the four houses again and where it is on a map compared to where we are now (did not show the apartment house which anyway is near the blue), did one search and got one information, played the forty-fifth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (lost at 49 then 37 then 38 - rank 16), the hard spider (failed), changed one note, added one link, played the hard spider and the mini layouts (failed all), erased one note and wrote one note, played Hearts on Windows 7 (never had a perfect game so years later i will try again - finished second), did one search, did one search and deleted two pictures and added ten pictures, played the mini layouts (failed all) and hearts twice (finished third then first), deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:08 and got up at 9:22. I wrote one note, deleted one link, washed my television blanket and the cushion cover, checked the four houses (all available then), played hearts (second then first), erased one note, played the 3d layouts (failed all), hearts (first), the 3d layouts (failed all), hearts (first), the 3d layouts (failed all), hearts (first), erased one note, wrote one note, did one search, played hearts (first), wrote one note, played hearts (second), the 3d layouts (failed all), hearts (second then third), the 3d layouts (failed all), hearts (first then first), watched Ghost Adventures at 21:00, played the 3d layouts (failed all), hearts (fourth then second then fourth then first), deleted seven pictures, erased one note, deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:59 and got up at 10:51. I erased five notes, took everything off the floor and washed my bedding, finished my bedroom (mom helped me at first then i finished alone), washed the big towel and blanket, cleaned this room, made an important phone call, mom vacuumed my bedroom a little bit (she said that she will do the rest later and maybe wash or wax my floor), did one search and added seven pictures, got everything back on the floor, put the duvet back on with mom, got four informations and did one search and deleted five links and erased one note, checked the four houses (all still available then), changed the place of one link and wrote five notes, changed the place of one picture, deleted one picture, did one search and added two pictures and deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:34 and got up at 11:04. I checked the four houses (all still available then), erased one note, played Flash Ludo, Lightning, Conquerors Of The Island for the first time (won), Stan Skates, 12 Many, hearts (first), Stan Skates, Craze Rush (the second level is still unwonable) and Fun Beach (it still freezes after a few levels), did one search, played Ashtons Family Resort, Lightning, Stan Skates, hearts (second then first), Conquerors Of The Island (won again), hearts (first), watched Pawn Stars at 21:00, played Lightning, deleted two pictures. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:22 and got up at 8:52. I got one information and did one search and changed the place of one link, contacted Travel & Escape (would of done it before after they stopped showing Ghost Adventures but everytime i tried opening their contact page it would not open), ran errands with dad (Rimouski = 13:00 waxing and electrolysis appointment [he ran 1 errand then waited] + the biggest Jean Coutu [he stayed in the car] + Super C), calculated one thing, watched Family Guy at 21:00, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:18 and got up at 11:21. I wrote one note and erased two notes, played the hearts (second), Conquerors Of The Island, hearts (second then third), did one search, wrote one note, played Lightning, hearts (first), Flash Ludo, erased two notes, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Page 201 of 256 1 2 199 200 201 202 203 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.