Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 199 of 256 1 2 197 198 199 200 201 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:00 and got up at 11:08. Besides washing the washcloths used when shaving my face (stopped doing that a few days before my facial), played the vegas draw one three times (failed all), the twenty-ninth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (lost at 45 and 32 and 32 - rank 15) and contacting then replying to IObit (the garbage they made me download that i uninstalled is still keeping my computer from asking to remember my login infos - here its ok and at some of the stores [the 2 i tried anyway] but the other places i always have to do it everytime i go there) I mostly did lots of searches and erasing and adding of notes and links and pictures and almost all of that was about my plan (finished it all and looked at it so many times that since im sure its all ok i cam focus on other things and then when i know what will be happening no stress just like with money that i will keep on saving). It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something to make the new page appear!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:39 and got up at 11:38. I wrote two notes, added one link, played the vegas draw one (failed), changed the place of one link, played the hard spider (failed), did one search, played the vegas draw one (won - took me a total of 20 tries), the hard spider (failed), did one search, played the vegas draw three (failed), the hard spider and vegas draw three (failed both), Golden Trails 2 (still cannot open), the thirtieth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (lost at 49 then 33 then 32 - rank 15), finally figured out how to get Windows to remember my login informations, played the vegas draw three (failed), uninstalled IObit uninstaller, wrote two reviews on Amazon Canada (a seller and a product), watched Modern Family at 19:30, played the vegas draw three (failed), the hard spider (failed), vegas draw three (failed), the three miniclip mahjongs (failed all), vegas draw three (won - total of 6 tries), the hard spider (failed), did one search and wrote one note, wrote one note, replied to Maggie from IObit, erased one note and deleted one picture. It was an horrible night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:42 and got up at 9:37. I changed two notes and added two links, added one link, ran errands with my parents (Price = Caisse Desjardins [mom stayed in the car] ~ Mont-Joli = the biggest Uniprix + Dollarama + Metro ~ Price = La Bonne Bouffe [mom and i stayed in the car]), deleted four links and erased two notes, wrote two notes and changed one note, changed two notes and wrote three notes, wrote two notes, wrote one note and changed one note, played the thirty-first track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (won all then lost at 65 and 42 - rank 20), the hard spider (failed), changed one note, played the unwon miniclip layouts (failed all), the unwon 3d layouts (failed all), the hard spider (failed), did one search and added thirteen pictures, played the miniclip layouts (failed all), deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:04 and got up at 10:52. I wrote one note, deleted one picture, played The Lost Inca Prophecy (won), updated a product review on Amazon Canada, played Atlantis Quest (failed), did one search and added one link, played World's Greatest Cities Mahjong (got a better score - lost at level 11), World's Greatest Places Mahjong (got a better score - lost at level 13), did one search, did one search, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:58 and got up at 11:58. I erased one not and did one search and wrote one note, added one link, wrote one note, calculated one thing, played the thirty-second track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (lost at 40 then 37 then 18 - rank 14), erased one note, did one search, played the hard spider (failed), all the unwon layouts of the two mahjongs (failed all), did one search and added one picture, played the unwon 3d layouts (failed all), the hard spider (failed), watched Real Time at 22:00, played the unwon mini layouts (failed all), deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:10 and got up at 12:08. I added one link, played Atlantis Quest (got a better score - lost at level 3-8), checked the three houses (all still available), played the unwon mini layouts (failed all), The Lost Kingdom Prophecy (got a better score - lost at level 24), watched the overtime of Real Time for the June 30 episode, played the hard spider (failed), Cradle of Persia (realised that the only time i played it did it wrong and yesterday too), deleted one link played the 3d unwon layouts (failed all), the mini layouts (failed all), the hard spider (failed), the 3d layouts (failed all), the hard spider and the 3d and mini layouts (failed all), did one search, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:14 and got up at 11:29. I deleted one picture, took everything off the floor and washed my bedding and got another big towel and blanket, cleaned this room (mom wanted to help - she did the vaccuming), played the thirty-third track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (lost at 50 then 32 then 46 - rank 17), got everything back on the floor, played the hard spider (failed), the 3d layouts (failed all), the mini layouts (failed all), checked the three houses (all still available), played Star Defender 4 (won), deleted eight pictures, played World's Greatest Temples Mahjong (failed), World's Greatest Places Mahjong (failed), World's Greatest Cities Mahjong (got a better score - lost at level 13), deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Another gardening day - some tomatoes in the greenhouse are the size of small Mandarin oranges, just moving to a cream from green color ...

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:30 and got up at 11:01. I wrote one note, checked the three houses (all still available), played the hard spider and all the unwon layouts of the two mahjongs (failed all), deleted one link, played the thirty-fourth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (lost at 38 then 42 then 38 - rank 15), World's Greatest Temples Mahjong (failed), did one search, got one information and added one link, wrote one note, did one search and added one picture and deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Page 199 of 256 1 2 197 198 199 200 201 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.