Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 24 of 83 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember four dreams.

All I remember is that there were a countdown.

All I remember is that I was cleaning.

I was coming back (to the Saint-Hubert house) with dad and my brother who in that dream was young and like usual he did not say a word. I had Gagou with me and at first he had a pajama on but then he was naked. A man was outside near the fence where the entrance of asphalt is and at first I did not mind him seeing me with a cabbage patch doll but when Gagou was naked I was a little ashamed but it did not show (heard dad laughing during that part). For some reason dad park on the other side of the fence plus it looked like we were going the other way to go in the house. I have no idea what that man was doing there but he had a purpose.

I had bought a set of purses that came with pouches (or just 1) and a wallet and a keychain, at first I did not know which one to get and then I ended up with one from Avon that was free. Before it arrived I thought it was stupid, that it would be ugly but I was surprised how good it looked when it arrived. It smelt bad when I opened the bag so I let it all air out. I think mom or and dad or and someone else or and other people complained about the smell.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was the main female character in Dirty Dancing and my parents who were the ones in the movie caught me dancing with Patrick Swayze who him too was his movie character. At first I hid it but then I did not care anymore and we danced provocaly, the parents were shocked and I did not care.

I went into a building and in a specific office, I was walking slowly because I was injured and bleeding a lot. People asked me what happened and I either ignored or made signs or sounds or said to let it go. When in the office I was not injured anymore and almost immediately hurried and locked the doors (could see many doors in my mind until it was the ones in front of me). Then I hid behind huge book cases that were not on the wall. Someone was after me and was looking out the windows of the doors. I woke up and it felt like someone was right there next to me and I heard very loudly the word more!

N
N
Another dream just came back to me.

I was on SanrioTown and I saw that the mini games were finally back. I talked about it on their forum (it looked different) and I decided to play somewhere else in the meantime to be sure that it won't disappear again after I finally tried those games.

N
N
I remember one dream.

My parents had bought a new house that had an apartment attached to it which I took. I was so happy, yes I still was with them but not in the same house. I took my time arranging it like I wanted to and when I moved in when it was done I kept skipping all around the place with a huge smile on my face. I could feel their anger about it and that made me happier. I had also lots of sex toys including a sybian and after skipping all around the place I used these things finishing with the machine which I stayed on so much that I fell off it and could not move.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was in Ste-Florence but I cannot remember if I had moved back there or what. I do remember walking around and ignoring most people except those I had never seen before. I also remember walking a lot (lots of places did not even look like that place).

I was in Saint-Hubert where I used to live but I was either mostly or just in and around the house in front of what was ours, the woman who still lives there was there too. I remember walking around like I did not want to be seen. The yard in front of her house was larger than in real life and it had a bed on it. I saw Eminem towards the end but was too shy to go meet him so I acted like I had not seen him, he did come to me at one point which I think is soon after he arrived.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was sweating a lot and I had no idea why especially from my underarms because since I switched to DERMAdoctor it was not happening unless it was very hot, I was very stressed or working hard which none were happening. The second or third straight day wearing the same pajama it stunk, that day I ended up working with mom in my bedroom or somewhere else in the house and I was making sure she could not smell it but towards the end we had to work close and her face ended up close to my underarms and I could not move away because I had something in my hands and her too.

We were in a place that looked mostly like Saint-Hubert but also like here. Dad was refusing to sell and he had started feeding the Birds in the yard. He was working cutting the grass furious at us both for wanting to move. When I saw the spot where he put food for the Birds I showed mom and when I saw him do it again I asked him so what do you think it will look big piles of (s word that is censored here) everywhere in our yard in the pictures when we will put the house for sale (i think i added something before during or after about us having to sell or losing that house) and his response was to put more food. I think other things or something else happened but I cannot recall it if that's the case.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

We were moving to another place soon (the place in the dream was worst than here) I went in the kitchen to make some food, the plan was to make something quick. For some reason the fryer was like a big frying pan in a square shape and it was almost the same size at the oven top, it had been used for a few times the past days and enough oil was left. I put the food and since some places had either less oil or no oil I was shifting the pan so that the food would cook evenly with the oil. I had an accident and most of the oil ended up on the stove and on the floor. I even had some on me (top of 1 hand) but I could only feel a little heat. I think I said oh oh when that happened. At least mom came soon after and I told her (or them) what had happened, I was by then with the food in what seemed to be the living room that was right where the kitchen was. For some reason I had to hurry with the food. Also I tried to wipe as much oil as possible with paper towels after it happened.

I told my parents that the water pump was getting worst and dad said something stupid so I said something back and also said (unless that was just it) that I would go to a motel if we had no water (i probably also said something like they would give me back every cent it would cost or and that i would move). We were in this home.

I did not look like myself, I think it was not me most or all of that time. I was a young boy (almost teenager i think) bullied. The school was going to a ski trip and I said I would go, that I was familiar with that sport but this was not true. I also was poor but managed to get the equipment needed. I was scared on the lift but did not show it, I did not even know if I had to have my skis on or not while there, most did not so I did not and put them on top of the mountain. When I started skiing it was like I was a pro, I even acted like I was a spy or something at one point but soon after I came at a spot where the snow had melted and then there were another spot like that that was worst which is where I took off my skis and tried to warn others coming fast who did not know but others were doing that. The bullies were all together higher than where the skiers were and they were laughing at me but less than usual, I ignored them and were walking with the others. It was becoming hotter so I unzipped my coat. At one point someone gave me a pole which I soon later left on a tree where people were walking, it was a pole found on the ground so I figured the person who had it if they would see it they would recognize it, people thought I had made a mistake because that other pole had yellow and my skis had some yellow but I had not. We ended up where a man working there was waiting. There was water and a dock. A boat was supposed to come, he called to ask where the boat was and it soon arrived then he asked how many could enter and he got seventeen I think. I was near there so one of the first to enter so I could get a rare seat. I think this is when I woke up.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

We were going to move and mom called the agent who sold us this house but either before of during or after the call I saw that they showed their schedule and every dates showed that they were close, I told her that and she looked because she did not believe me. She finally reached him and he said that in a few days he would retire. They started talking, mom explained why we were moving but it was lies mostly. He came by and started helping and towards the end he was doing renovations which I was helping at one point, he asked to hold something in place and not move, when he started hammering I moved a little bit but he said nothing and continued.

I was moving on my own. I tried to do that secretly then I tried to not have them know where I was going but they knew. They insisted on moving me there and then mom not only helped getting my things inside the apartment she started to clean. The four musketeers were there but Elmo was not with the others, at the end he said something but I do not remember except that he was not supposed to be there because of the cleaning.

I was Carrie and they were trying to get me but I knew what they were doing but acting like I was going along. It looked like they also were trying to get a fat man. I ended up with him and I think at least someone else in a car then we were all naked with white towels. I went somewhere where my clothes were hiding and then I used my powers with a knife. The woman who was the cruelest in the movie acted like she was dying when I cut her a little bit and when I was living she acted like a psychopath again so I cut her again and again it was the same thing so I put (again with my powers like all the cutting) the knife where the next step was her being stabbed and she was acting like a psychopath again laughing it up. I cannot remember what happened next but shortly after I woke up.

N
N
I remember two dreams (the second could of been 2 different) while typing the second another came back to me.
that next he would love to know how to himself prepare the pig next time and even perhaps butcher himself the animal. The man
A man (the asian who is very popular from the try guys at buzzfeed) wanted the help of a chef who knew how to butcher animals especially pigs so he made up a story that he had successfully cooked an entire one over a fire for a barbecue with friends and that man was impressed and he then told him said that he would show him. He showed him how to cut the pig in pieces, by that time there were a few other people and by the end many more and it had became like a contest (most of those people were from buzzfeed). A woman (Kelsey i think her name is - a blonde who always looks drunk) had made a mistake with something she had cooked at the barbecue (apparently by then it had happened), it was the cheeks that she had destroyed, she explained why she wanted that cut because it always looked good to her, the man asked her what she did and she did it. Another man who is not from buzzfeed (maybe now - stopped going to those channels last month) wanted to do a cowboy theme (he went way back in time though) he said that it looked ugly and simple, the man tasted and he said that yes it looked and was simple but it tasted good (1 kept eating it - either the cook or the 1 who cooked it), until then the others were making fun of him. That is what I remember.

The part that could of been a different dream is me going outside to wash my bike but then I realised it was not mine and I asked mom where it was and she said you sold it for 100$ remember and I said oh yes but now I wanted to bike again so I either would use that one or buy another one. I was putting on sunscreen to go outside a few hours, tried a new one in spray that everyone seemed to love, at first it went great applying it but then I realised that I looked orange at some places. Next thing I remember is putting sunscreen made of cream and I went outside, one day I walked, one day I biked. All that happened in Saint-Hubert.

All I remember is that dad and my brother was in there and like usual Patrick did not speak, I was there too.

Page 24 of 83 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.