Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 198 of 256 1 2 196 197 198 199 200 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:40 and got up at 9:59. I deleted one link, calculated one thing, checked the three houses (all still available), erased two notes, played the twenty-third track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (won the easy and medium rounds then lost at 82 - rank 24), the spider hard (failed), Wonderlines (failed), did one search, wrote one note, did one search and added one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
Today, just staying at home. I filed a leave for work for 2 days since I was really tired from the business trip. I'm planning to finish the book that I'm reading for ages then binge watch at Netflix after.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:43 and got up at 10:58. I deleted one link, checked the three houses (all still available - did that before mom told me dad prefers ended up losing the house instead of selling), played the twenty-fourth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (lost at 46 then 38 then 37 - rank 15), changed the place of two pictures, did one search and added one picture, played the intermediate spider (failed), tried finding the last object of the second page of the first hidden object books (again cannot find that darn toothbrush), played the spider hard (failed), did one search, played the intermediate spider (failed), did one search, played the intermediate spider (won - took me a total of 39 tries), the hard spider (failed), added three links, got two informations, did two searches, did one search. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:41 and got up at 10:06. I deleted one link, deleted one picture, played the spider hard (failed), watched the overtime of Real Time for the June 16 episode, deleted one link, ran errands with my parents (Mont-Joli = Brunet ~ Rimouski = i had a 15:00 appointment with my aesthetician and they ran at least 3 errands ~ Mont-Joli = dad left us at the shopping mall then went to Pizzeria Le Marquis), played the twenty-fifth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (lost at 39 then 37 then 19 - rank 14), played the hard spider (failed), checked the three houses (all still available - mom yesterday told me that now dad is thinking about it), saw that the schedule of the Dallas Stars was out, played the hard spider (failed), did one search, deleted three pictures, played the spider hard (failed), did one search, got one information, I cannot reread what I wrote blush. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:50 and got up at 11:30. I deleted one link, had to change my password for the new email account (these idiots have too much videos on their mainpage so it jumps a lot so it takes a long time to login at the start of the day - after the second error message i asked for a new password then when i went to enter it i realised i had put the wrong username - had to login again almost everytime i went in my inbox), got one information, checked the three houses (all still available - mom said that dad was still thinking about it and now she wants to do it this winter and before it was the faster possible), put mom on Ardene then ordered what she wanted plus one thing for me, played the twenty-sixth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (won all then lost at 60 then 38 - rank 19), did one search and added one picture, wrote one note, played the unwon layouts of the mini mahjong (failed all), the unwon layouts of the 3d mahjong (failed all). It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:05 and got up at 11:58. I deleted one link, played the hard spider (failed), did one search and added one picture, did one search and added one picture, played the draw one no scoring solitaire of Windows 7 (won), the draw three no scoring (won), watched Real Time at 15:45, played the twenty-seventh track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (won all then lost at 54 then 37 - rank 18), erased one note, played the standard scoring draw one (won), the standard scoring draw three (failed), changed the place of five links, played the hard spider (failed) and the standard draw three won), watched the June 23 overtime of Real Time, played the vegas scoring draw one (failed), vegas draw one (failed), vegas draw one (failed). It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:57 and got up at 12:13. I deleted one link, deleted one picture, got everything off the floor and got a new big towel and blanket and washed my bedding, cleaned and reorganised this room with mom, changed the place of two links, did one search, played the vegas draw one (failed), installed the IObit Malware Fighter and unistalled Malewarebytes, did one search and installed Panda and uninstalled Anvi Smart, reinstalled Malewarebytes and uninstalled it (thought i made a mistake switching - these idiots anyway told me welcome you back then wanted me to pay again while just adding me a few more hours), uninstalled Dashline (that garbage was installed with the new anti malwares and thanks to that im not asked anymore if i want my password remembered - this place kept me logged in - tried 2 stores and when i came back all my infos was there - my email i had to always login again like another website im a member of), deleted one link, put everything back on the floor (the duvet later), worked in my bedroom (mom came to help minutes later), played the twenty-eighth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (won all then lost at 39 then 11 - rank 16), played vegas draw one (failed), did one search and added one link, did one search and added one picture, played vegas draw one (failed), changed one note, changed the place of two links, erased two notes, did one search and added one link, played vegas draw one (failed), vegas draw one (failed), got one information, played the hard spider (failed) and vegas draw one (failed), vegas draw one (failed), vegas draw one (failed), vegas draw one (failed), vegas draw one (failed), vegas draw one (failed), deleted six pictures, played vegas draw one (failed). It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Gardening - mostly out front since it is what people see from the street, also put up a trellis for 2 pumpkin vines. smile

Last edited by Susan Helene Kramer; 06/26/17 12:53 PM.
A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
Water aerobics early this morning. Laundry (always fun). Prepared space at the historical society so that the shelves can be put into place tommorrow.
Genealogy.
Dinner.

Page 198 of 256 1 2 196 197 198 199 200 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.