Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 145 of 194 1 2 143 144 145 146 147 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice and Pepsi with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), a salad (15% cream + iceberg lettuce), a Minions Kinder Surprise, Compliments pretzel sticks, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, Dainty chicken rice (i added butter when it was cooked), one slice of bacon and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice and Pepsi with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream), Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, some of the rice leftovers, one slice and a half of bacon and two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg with some of the white cheese scrambled in the grease and butter, two blue raspberry mini Mr Freeze, macaroni with tomato juice (did not eat all that).

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice and Pepsi with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), a salad (15% cream + iceberg lettuce), one Minion Kinder Surprise, food from Pizzeria Le Marquis (fries with ketchup + all dressed pizza without the peperoni and green pepper and end of the crust - some i did not eat), white rice with tomato juice (did not eat all that).

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice and Pepsi with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and coconut spread), the pizza leftovers without the peperoni and green pepper and end of the crust and most of the under crust, one piece of a vanilla cake bought at Walmart (i took off the pieces of whatever on the side), one slice of bacon and two white uncooked potatoes with pieces of a white onion pan fried in the grease and butter then one egg and pieces of the white cheese scrambled in the grease and butter, three mini blue raspberry Mr Freeze, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice and Pepsi with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), fried pasta (vegetable oil + scallops + shells + green onions + soya sauce), a piece of the cake and again I took off whatever (i think its coconut) is on the sides (i actually took the last piece - 2 pieces were not eaten by me), three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg with pieces of the white cheese scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and water with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), a Minion Kinder Surprise, Selection alfredo lasagna (did not eat most of the broccoli and pepper), Coaticook butterschotch ice cream, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, Compliments wavy fries with ketchup (did not eat all that).

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice and Pepsi with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and coconut spread), one egg scrambled with some of the white cheese, some cheese (the same brand as the white but that brick is orange), four Wong Wing chicken egg rolls (did not eat all that - some parts that were too crunchy and some of the filling), a Minion Kinder Surprise, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and onion salt, two mini blue raspberry Mr Freeze, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and sugar spread), three slices of what was a pork roast (some were for dad - mom gave me a bigger piece that she put I the freezer along with the rest of the slices) and a salad (iceberg lettuce and 15% cream), Coaticook butterscotch ice cream, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the pork grease and butter, white rice with white mushrooms pan fried in butter and tomato paste, Compliments pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and sugar spread), a small extra cheese and sauce poutine from La Bonne Bouffe (did not eat all that), a Minion Kinder Surprise, macaroni with one green onion and three white mushrooms pan fried in butter and tomato paste, three orange mini Mr Freeze, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi, Ginger Ale and water with one toast made with Villagio white bread (no crusts - butter and sugar spread), a salad (15% cream and iceberg lettuce) and Primo light tuna, a Minion Kinder Surprise, five Cavendish onion flavored potato patties (did not eat the sides) with ketchup, four orange mini Mr Freeze, bows with tomato paste (did not eat all that).

Page 145 of 194 1 2 143 144 145 146 147 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.