Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I do not remember my dreams.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I do not remember dreams.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

If I was in it I was a man and a soldier. The mission was to be dropped from a plane. After the soldiers has started to drop one got up and went near the opened door and said to jump like they had learned (if i was there i think this was me) because otherwise someone could end up in the engine and then the mission and everybody else would be in jeopardy. I think this was it but I am not sure.

That one I remember not a lot, I mostly remember the end which was me (or someone else - again i did not see anyone that looked like me) playing games but not having a lot of time and seeing other games that looked fun but not trying them and being scared to never find these games again. I remember a place with roads that looked like the grand canyon and I think before that there was a cave. I also remember something important needed to be done which is why or mostly or partly why there were barely any time to play. I do not something happened before the playing, maybe it was about the roads or and cave or and mission or whatever that needed to be done or maybe it was something or other things.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I realised at the end of a day that I had forgotten to put panties on, I was wondering how I did it especially how I never realised it until then. Then I did it again. What I remember last (i have no idea besides normal day things what happened besides that) is that I decided to expose myself but I did not do that in public, I thought that I was alone, I was doing that in front of a mirror and I thought the door was closed, heard mom and looked back and saw that the door was opened a little bit. I did not think she saw me because of the way she was acting. For some reason I exposed myself at least one more time and that time I did not care if anyone would see me.

N
N
I remember one dream.

The start I only remember that I was there then mom also and it was about something else. Then I was on my computer (it did not looked at all like where i live) and decided to look around SanrioTown and found a few places that I had not seen before and then I decided that I wanted to participate so I kept looking until I found something interesting then after a few tries I was able to think of an interesting comment which I wrote then submitted. After a while it was a man and a woman both young and in love and at one point the woman went in another country to go to school, it was sad for both but they both did it since it was the best. He stayed with his dad to help him because his place was falling apart. She integrated quickly in the new place and soon moved with a man, her boyfriend was not jealous at all but he knew that he would lose her soon or one day. He picked a big room where his dad lived and now him (unless he lived there from the start - also the woman i could see her outside a big building with people very happy and i was sure she was about to cheat) and he started making art pieces which he sold. Soon he became famous and at the end people were asking him to travel to places and to say whether these places needed to be condemned or it could be livable.

N
N
Another dream came back to me a few hours ago.

I checked my emails and saw that a friend of mine who I have not heard in a long time had sent me an email, I was happy and excited then when I opened the email I realised it was not her and then I saw that it was indeed her, I woke up when I was replying to her.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was playing a game but it was also real life. I was getting upgrades, half of it worked great in the game but in real life not so the second time around I focused on the others.

A big storm was going on and the wind and waves were huge. I had set up a tent outside where the beach was and it was still standing plus for some reason the waves were not crashing on it. I was going to live in it and before I did I replied to dad who thought that was a very stupid thing to do oh more stupid than waiting too long to sell a house you have no money to pay for and then have to accept the first offer instead of going away with nothing, he still was laughing at me but I could see that I got to him. I went outside and to make sure the tent would survive I added more things where it was on the ground. At one point when outside it actually became the Saint-Hubert house and where I was it was at the end of that yard on the right, where the fence was there was a river. I decided to fish when I saw that there was a lot. I got a net with a post on it and was waiting, when I was about to go get little fishes I saw bigger ones then really big ones. I caught two medium sized and while the fire was starting (i had put metal around it and rocks too so that it would not spread to the rest of the grass then everything else) I cleaned the two fishes. A woman walked by and was impressed that I got these two fishes, I asked her if these were eatable and she said yes, when the meat turns white they are ready. I made her look to be sure I had taken all the bones out and she said yes, I looked one more time for the bones then put the fishes on the fire to cook. I do not think other things happened besides dad looking at me and being angry that it was going great for me oh also I fell in the river while fishing and I fell where the water was deep but somehow despite not being able to swim I swam.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me.

It had to do with the notes I write on a notepad of my computer and at one point mom saw it and said something about one note.

Page 23 of 83 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.