Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 45 of 65 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 64 65
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Tuesday! A bit drizzly. Spiders are a sign of good luck. They eat insects which would otherwise infect your home. Treasure every spider!

This beautiful tiny little yellow running crab spider thinks he's completely invisible in the daisy fleabane. Heh heh heh.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I will treasure them even with my phobia unless they are in my home or close to it, without my phobia I would let them be when outside and bring them outside when inside.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
We all have phobias - it's what life is about. I had a phobia about speaking in public. I worked on it, day by day, and I no longer was held back by the fear. People have phobias about all sorts of things. They aren't permanent. They are just a temporary mindset which can be changed.

Apparently snipe flies enjoy resting on daisy fleabane flowers, too. For some reason there are bunches out today.

Low Carb Forum
N
N
I love seeing closeups of insects except of course spiders.

I did get a little better with my phobia but there's no way I will get rid of it. I wish I had a phobia of something that would be easier to avoid but there are phobias that are way worst than this one.

As for spiders I saw a small one in mom's room a few minutes ago and she got it.

N
N
The invasion of spiders continues! There were many more again on the front porch! I was going to go walk since it was raining but when I saw that I changed my mind and stayed inside!

N
N
Mom just caught a medium one that came from where the patio door is, it disappeared for a few seconds then came back, poor her only had two or three dry tissues and she had a hard time killing it!

N
N
The spider invasion continues! I dared to go outside to walk on the beach and there was a spider web eventhough dad had went out minutes before me and that is not to mention the spiders there too then when I was talking to mom near the steps that leads to the porch I saw there was webs from that little tree to the trees on the other side of the driveway so I ran to the beach! Oh and I saw some webs from some of the little trees that are near the streets going to the beach that is on the other side of the street! Dad had to get up from the chair he was sitting on in the garage to get the webs near the steps then the webs and spiders on the porch so I could hurried back inside! This is insane and it's the first year since we have moved here that this has happened, I used to often walk very early and late the first year and during the day too and I have never seen spiders and webs everywhere! sick!

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
See, this is what I keep talking about smile. Spiders exist in nature. They are always going to exist. By feeding your stress about spiders, you are ensuring you are always going to be stressed, because spiders will not stop existing. It's like feeding a stress about the sun rising. There's no reason to be stressed about it and it makes far more sense to be calm about it. Why are you *adding* stress to your own life?

Every person has items they could be stressed about and whether you are or are not stressed about them is 100% under your control. You are actively choosing to build your stress levels about spiders. When you see one, you call out to others to come build the stress levels. You make it into a game, in a way. You increase the stress about the object. And then you write about it, solidifying and enhancing the stress in your mind. This is all classic stress-building behavior. You are reinforcing your stress levels and making them even worse. You're winding yourself up.

None of this makes any sense, given the stress you're already under.

Really, give some thought to trying my method. To keep escalating your stress over spiders just doesn't make sense. I'm happy to help.

Low Carb Forum
N
N
Would you stop it about this already!

I have a phobia and this was not by choice! Phobias cannot be rid of like that eventhough you think this is how it works!

What's next? I should get rid of my nut allergy by just believing that I do not have it? Hey apparently all we have to do is think it so that would be one less stress in my life!

N
N
Went out to run errands with my parents, we left after 9:00 no spiders and no webs, we came back about three hours later webs and spiders everywhere!

Page 45 of 65 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 64 65

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.