Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 143 of 194 1 2 141 142 143 144 145 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Ginger Ale and Pepsi with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and coconut spread), Compliments pretzel sticks, the rest of the pizza (without the end of the crust), fried pasta (vegetable oil + scallops + macaroni + green onions + soya sauce), white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil and onion salt and pepper.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with white bread (no crusts - butter), Les Aliments M&M potato nuggets with ketchup, the macaroni leftovers, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and onion salt, two raspberry Pop Tarts, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
I'm craving for chocolates today so, I'd probably indulge myself later at lunch with a slice of cake and a cone of ice cream, main meal would probably a take out at a deli near my office. I'd have the usual salad and steak meal for dinner with glass of red wine for a good night sleep.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), cheese (cannot recall the name of the brand and cheese - its a white brick), meat and vegetables (salted pork fat + pieces of a filet mignon roast + white potatoes + small carrots all boiled - ate the vegs with butter [some also with some fat] and the beef with some fat and of course the pork came with the fat), white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
I forgot to mention that before the potatoes I ate four or five mini red Mr Freeze.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi, Ginger Ale and water with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), cheese (from the same brick), Compliments pretzel sticks, one and a half bacon slice and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg scrambled with some of the cheese in the grease and butter, one raspberry Pop Tart, food made by mom (ground beef + boiled white potatoes + sauce - the beef tasted weird so i ate less and only the remaining potatoes i put in the fridge with some sauce on it).

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi, Ginger Ale and water with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), spaghetti with tomato paste and onion salt and pepper (did not eat all that), Compliments pretzel sticks, the potatoes and sauce leftovers, one raspberry Pop Tart, some of the cheese, half of a bacon slice and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg with some of the cheese scrambled in the grease and butter, Kraft Dinner extra creamy pasta with pieces of a white onion pan fried in butter (put the rest in the fridge), Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the macaroni leftovers, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, part of a barbecue chicken cooked at Metro with Esta barbecue sauce (dad ate some too), Dare mini bear paws, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and coconut spread), some of the macaroni leftovers, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, fried pasta (vegetable oil + scallops + rigatoni + green onions + soya sauce - some remained and was put in the fridge), food from Cantine Sainte-Flavie (a mustard cheeseburger and fries with ketchup - did not eat all that).

M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
I am on biz trip so, I'm loaded with good food. LOL! Had a buffet breakfast at the hotel this morning. Enjoyed the dumplings a lot. For lunch, we ate at an Italian resto. I had pesto pasta, salad, some pastries and a glass of moscato. I am free to explore the city for dinner so, I'm thinking of checking the street foods in MongKok. Yay!

Page 143 of 194 1 2 141 142 143 144 145 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:59 AM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.